Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skins Discussion
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 85 86
@Sainler

Thank you! You said the right things and made your point. and the point of the Plague flight known! If people can't handle it there's the "X" button for a reason.

People theses days are...I'm not sure of the word but yeah. thank you for saying what most of us are feeling!
@Sainler

Thank you! You said the right things and made your point. and the point of the Plague flight known! If people can't handle it there's the "X" button for a reason.

People theses days are...I'm not sure of the word but yeah. thank you for saying what most of us are feeling!
@Silviya SOOO gorgeous! O: You did a wonderful job making all those intricate lines stay a similar size and be cohesive. I love it!
@Silviya SOOO gorgeous! O: You did a wonderful job making all those intricate lines stay a similar size and be cohesive. I love it!
I need help with my skin. I have 2 problems. 1: I don't know how to post a picture of it in a forum post. 2: Th skin has colours hanging out of the lines...

(PS I am using GIMP)

EDIT: Nvm I'm not even going to use it...
I need help with my skin. I have 2 problems. 1: I don't know how to post a picture of it in a forum post. 2: Th skin has colours hanging out of the lines...

(PS I am using GIMP)

EDIT: Nvm I'm not even going to use it...
UIzPt5H.jpg
p3tQA9J.png
[quote]I don't understand the logic of entering a thread where you KNOW there's going to be gorey/icky skins and accents and then complaining about it. No one forced you to see them, it's not like they're plastered everywhere. [/quote] ^^^^^^
Quote:
I don't understand the logic of entering a thread where you KNOW there's going to be gorey/icky skins and accents and then complaining about it. No one forced you to see them, it's not like they're plastered everywhere.
^^^^^^
@TeaDino

Omg.... I need this like air. That. Is. Amazing.
@TeaDino

Omg.... I need this like air. That. Is. Amazing.
rbinth.jpgtumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif2002ruc.jpg
[quote name="Bubonic" date="2014-10-04 10:06:55"]I gotta say I agree that I'm very tired of not being able to enjoy my flight's holiday because people have to whine about our skins and holiday being "triggering". You know what? Your mental health should be prioritized over a pixel dragon game. If you are legitimately triggered by our holiday, here's a simple solution. Log off for the week, or even the month. RoR is not going to be cancelled for your sake so that's the next best thing you can do. Also this may be a news flash for some of you, but something that makes you uncomfortable/icked out/a phobia is NOT a trigger. Stop abusing that term. It takes away from the seriousness of actual triggers. I don't understand the logic of entering a thread where you KNOW there's going to be gorey/icky skins and accents and then complaining about it. No one forced you to see them, it's not like they're plastered everywhere.[/quote] All of this. I am plague. It really really hurts to see so many people complaining about this each and every year. Why in the nine are you here if you don't want to see gory or strange when it's a FEATURE of the site. What are you expecting? The developers to make this big announcement, "We've decided to change our game to be rated PG. There will be no plague flight anymore because some find the idea of something different to be too upsetting. Everything has to sunshine and happy rainbows. All posts. All dragons. Everything needs to be PG and something anyone and everyone can look at and feel safe. We're never going to discuss anything that might be scary or frightening to someone else ever again because we value feelings of individuals rather than the idea that maybe, just maybe there IS something else out there that might actually be macabre and there might be people who enjoy talking about the macabre. Nope. Not going to happen anymore so puppies and kittens for everyone and for this site."
Bubonic wrote on 2014-10-04 10:06:55:
I gotta say I agree that I'm very tired of not being able to enjoy my flight's holiday because people have to whine about our skins and holiday being "triggering".

You know what? Your mental health should be prioritized over a pixel dragon game. If you are legitimately triggered by our holiday, here's a simple solution.

Log off for the week, or even the month. RoR is not going to be cancelled for your sake so that's the next best thing you can do.

Also this may be a news flash for some of you, but something that makes you uncomfortable/icked out/a phobia is NOT a trigger. Stop abusing that term. It takes away from the seriousness of actual triggers.

I don't understand the logic of entering a thread where you KNOW there's going to be gorey/icky skins and accents and then complaining about it. No one forced you to see them, it's not like they're plastered everywhere.

All of this. I am plague. It really really hurts to see so many people complaining about this each and every year. Why in the nine are you here if you don't want to see gory or strange when it's a FEATURE of the site.

What are you expecting?

The developers to make this big announcement,

"We've decided to change our game to be rated PG.
There will be no plague flight anymore because some find the idea of something different to be too upsetting. Everything has to sunshine and happy rainbows. All posts. All dragons. Everything needs to be PG and something anyone and everyone can look at and feel safe. We're never going to discuss anything that might be scary or frightening to someone else ever again because we value feelings of individuals rather than the idea that maybe, just maybe there IS something else out there that might actually be macabre and there might be people who enjoy talking about the macabre. Nope. Not going to happen anymore so puppies and kittens for everyone and for this site."
Y3kY2LN.png
@TeaDino

Hhhhnghh I don't usually even care for tundras much but omg he's so fleshyyyy I love it. *w*
@TeaDino

Hhhhnghh I don't usually even care for tundras much but omg he's so fleshyyyy I love it. *w*
@Tankarank

Can't wait to see yours finished!! :o
@Tankarank

Can't wait to see yours finished!! :o
[quote name="Khroma" date="2014-09-28 02:37:17"][center][b]Mycena Membrane[/b][/center] [img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2m5b3ao.jpg[/img] Preview: [img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/25q5e39.jpg[/img] [/quote] WAIT I LOVE THIS ONE Holy cow I want it so much
Khroma wrote on 2014-09-28 02:37:17:
Mycena Membrane

2m5b3ao.jpg

Preview:
25q5e39.jpg

WAIT I LOVE THIS ONE Holy cow I want it so much
my (nearly finished) 'Black Death' accent logic = plague -black death - embodiment of death. (I will probably do a full skin version as well!) [b]Feedback please! [/b] [img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img661/1406/epAuVC.png[/img]
my (nearly finished) 'Black Death' accent

logic = plague -black death - embodiment of death.
(I will probably do a full skin version as well!)
Feedback please!

epAuVC.png
insert funny joke here
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 85 86