Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | auction house not loading
1 2 3 4
The auction house hasn't been loading for me at all in the last few days, however I know it's working for some people because my dragons were bought. Today I am getting a mixture of 505 internal error or whatever, and then sometimes it shows my dragon lair. Weird. Yesterday it would just load for infinity.
The auction house hasn't been loading for me at all in the last few days, however I know it's working for some people because my dragons were bought. Today I am getting a mixture of 505 internal error or whatever, and then sometimes it shows my dragon lair. Weird. Yesterday it would just load for infinity.
1VZYsOg.jpg
Ping me if you need me :)
It's been loading for me all week up until right now. Earlier this morning it was working fine however, it's not been working for about 5 hours now. :/

I also noticed that the dragon search isnt working under the site search. Are you having this issue as well? :P
It's been loading for me all week up until right now. Earlier this morning it was working fine however, it's not been working for about 5 hours now. :/

I also noticed that the dragon search isnt working under the site search. Are you having this issue as well? :P
Having the same problem as everyone else. AH is the only way I really make any money too :(. It's been going on for about a week. I was able to get in briefly the other day but nothing's really selling because I think a lot of people are having this problem.
Having the same problem as everyone else. AH is the only way I really make any money too :(. It's been going on for about a week. I was able to get in briefly the other day but nothing's really selling because I think a lot of people are having this problem.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
I'm still getting the problem too, it is very frustrating. I also can't use dragon search either, like the poster above me.
I'm still getting the problem too, it is very frustrating. I also can't use dragon search either, like the poster above me.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
The auction house won't load for me either, or sometimes I just get this weird window in the auction house window error screen.
The auction house won't load for me either, or sometimes I just get this weird window in the auction house window error screen.
I'm getting the 404 error when I try to get into the AH still. I get to the page, and the page loads fine except for the auctions which take forever and eventually end in a 404 error.
I'm getting the 404 error when I try to get into the AH still. I get to the page, and the page loads fine except for the auctions which take forever and eventually end in a 404 error.
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
I still can't access the AH, and it is driving me insane!
I still can't access the AH, and it is driving me insane!
AH isn't working for me either :c
AH isn't working for me either :c
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

I collect Snapper accents
I was able to get into the AH for like 10 minutes yesterday, but since then all I've gotten is an error message inside where the tabs would normally load.
I was able to get into the AH for like 10 minutes yesterday, but since then all I've gotten is an error message inside where the tabs would normally load.
It won't load, and after a while I get a 500 error notice.
It won't load, and after a while I get a 500 error notice.
1 2 3 4