Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | auction house not loading
1 2 3 4
Having this same problem. :(
Having this same problem. :(
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
I managed to put two dragons up for sale, but the AH crashes on me when I go to buy things. The categories switch (so I can get to the Other section), but then the AH flops after loading for a few minutes.
I managed to put two dragons up for sale, but the AH crashes on me when I go to buy things. The categories switch (so I can get to the Other section), but then the AH flops after loading for a few minutes.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I haven't been able to even SEE the auction house in about a week. Sucks because that's how i make most my money.
I haven't been able to even SEE the auction house in about a week. Sucks because that's how i make most my money.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
The AH hasn't loaded for me for days and it is beginning to become problematic for me as I use it to make the bulk of my profit. It will not load on Chrome or on Safari (my mobile). If I wait long enough on the Dragons page of the AH, eventually I get a 500 error message layered underneath the blank auction page; I can select which attributes of a dragon I'm looking for on top of the error screen (Which is mildly entertaining), but then after hitting Search nothing actually loads.
The AH hasn't loaded for me for days and it is beginning to become problematic for me as I use it to make the bulk of my profit. It will not load on Chrome or on Safari (my mobile). If I wait long enough on the Dragons page of the AH, eventually I get a 500 error message layered underneath the blank auction page; I can select which attributes of a dragon I'm looking for on top of the error screen (Which is mildly entertaining), but then after hitting Search nothing actually loads.
I've been trying to get to the AH other section and every time I try it suddenly double screens and says Error 500
I've been trying to get to the AH other section and every time I try it suddenly double screens and says Error 500
Q9sUl8E.png
It's loading for me, and search works, but I can't buy what I'm looking for. I just get the "internal error" page.
It's loading for me, and search works, but I can't buy what I'm looking for. I just get the "internal error" page.
I can sell on the auction house but trying to load any section of "buy" gets me a double-screen and a 500 error :(
I can sell on the auction house but trying to load any section of "buy" gets me a double-screen and a 500 error :(
qAOaXBj.png
Same issue for me. It just double screens and gives the 500 error.
Same issue for me. It just double screens and gives the 500 error.
The AH worked for me about 2 or 3 hours ago, but now I can't access it at all.
All the fairgrounds games are down too right now.
The AH worked for me about 2 or 3 hours ago, but now I can't access it at all.
All the fairgrounds games are down too right now.
LIo8D8G.gif
Same here, I get the double screen with the 500 error within the AH window. It's been several days since I was able to buy anything from the AH. I was able to sell a couple of dragons last night after reset, but apparently it was a small window of opportunity because it's back to crashing again. :(
Same here, I get the double screen with the 500 error within the AH window. It's been several days since I was able to buy anything from the AH. I was able to sell a couple of dragons last night after reset, but apparently it was a small window of opportunity because it's back to crashing again. :(
I7NTXes.png
1 2 3 4