Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | auction house not loading
1 2 3 4
after about ten min wait dragons lair pops up as a separate window auction house never loads
after about ten min wait dragons lair pops up as a separate window auction house never loads
P.L.D
Same here. The whole Auction house is loading really slow, but the dragon section won't load at all. Yesterday I got a 404 error page in the AH space. Today it's my dragon lair.
Same here. The whole Auction house is loading really slow, but the dragon section won't load at all. Yesterday I got a 404 error page in the AH space. Today it's my dragon lair.
YJ8beQm.png
could be to many users or it was quick fix mine just loaded fine
could be to many users or it was quick fix mine just loaded fine
P.L.D
The auction house isnt loading at all for me. Or if it does? It does it really slowly.
The auction house isnt loading at all for me. Or if it does? It does it really slowly.
I can't get the AH to load at all. I gave up trying.
I can't get the AH to load at all. I gave up trying.
"Be who you are, and be that well." - Saint Francis de Sales
I got it to switch pages, but when it tried to load stuff.... [img]http://i.imgur.com/m8eONCT.jpg[/img]
I got it to switch pages, but when it tried to load stuff....

m8eONCT.jpg
bf0XhIv.png?2.pnghIgEXtM.png?1.png
When i try to load the AH it makes FR crash for me :/ I have to open up a new browser to get it to work again at all
When i try to load the AH it makes FR crash for me :/ I have to open up a new browser to get it to work again at all
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
The AH worked for a very short time before server flip, it's back to not loading and getting the double window. I was only able to get on the AH for about 30 mins before the flip.
The AH worked for a very short time before server flip, it's back to not loading and getting the double window. I was only able to get on the AH for about 30 mins before the flip.
metona1banim_by_javen-d6e35ug_zps4a10e32e.gifKf77Ysm.png
Same, tries to load and then gives me a server error. I can't buy or sell anything.
Same, tries to load and then gives me a server error. I can't buy or sell anything.
My AH loads but I can't buy or sell anything.
Hope this gets fixed quickly...

edit: now i can!
My AH loads but I can't buy or sell anything.
Hope this gets fixed quickly...

edit: now i can!
cherry_com_zps0fcc8be8.png
1 2 3 4