Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Festival Rejects [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
@gowawa oh shoot I wrote the wrong thing!! :S sorry! I wrote crystaline gala instead of starfall celebration *face palms cause they're not even similar to get muddled in the first place* could I be pinged when your Starfall celebration skin appears instead please?
@gowawa oh shoot I wrote the wrong thing!! :S sorry! I wrote crystaline gala instead of starfall celebration *face palms cause they're not even similar to get muddled in the first place* could I be pinged when your Starfall celebration skin appears instead please?
AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
@AuriaGarde - aha, no problem!
@AuriaGarde - aha, no problem!
VwObtho.png
@gowawa thanks! sorry for my moment of dullness!
@gowawa thanks! sorry for my moment of dullness!
AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
Post festival outcome bump!
Post festival outcome bump!
VwObtho.png
@demonpunk @telescreen @aluben

I've received a 5-copy skin pack and am willing to sell the Heart of Ice skin for 850 gems or 340 000 treasure (1:400 rate). Currently, there are 4 unpaid copies left if you are still interested.
@demonpunk @telescreen @aluben

I've received a 5-copy skin pack and am willing to sell the Heart of Ice skin for 850 gems or 340 000 treasure (1:400 rate). Currently, there are 4 unpaid copies left if you are still interested.
VwObtho.png
@gowawa I'm still interested but I don't have the funds :(
@gowawa I'm still interested but I don't have the funds :(
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
@gowawa
same here yny only got 786 gems rn...
@gowawa
same here yny only got 786 gems rn...
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
Bumping for the remaining 3 copies of Heart of Ice.
Bumping for the remaining 3 copies of Heart of Ice.
VwObtho.png
1 2 3 4 5