Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Festival Rejects [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
Pinging for Flamewalker payments!
@Niharike
@Saryina
@Altiuin
@Takora
@Dainamo
@Rossignol
Pinging for Flamewalker payments!
@Niharike
@Saryina
@Altiuin
@Takora
@Dainamo
@Rossignol
VwObtho.png
Initial purchases of Flamewalker completed, thank you customers!

There are still 3 copies of this skin available now for treasure as well as gems!
Initial purchases of Flamewalker completed, thank you customers!

There are still 3 copies of this skin available now for treasure as well as gems!
VwObtho.png
I think I'd like to buy a copy of Flamewalker, if they're free for all that is. I'm exceedingly treasure poor, but I'm happy to send you over the gems in payment (apparently I want to give you ALL the gems this month).
I think I'd like to buy a copy of Flamewalker, if they're free for all that is. I'm exceedingly treasure poor, but I'm happy to send you over the gems in payment (apparently I want to give you ALL the gems this month).
@gowawa
could i reserve a "heart of ice" slot for 10 ppl if thats alright? C:
and please add me on the ping list! ur stuff is gorgeous.
@gowawa
could i reserve a "heart of ice" slot for 10 ppl if thats alright? C:
and please add me on the ping list! ur stuff is gorgeous.
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
@aluben - Will do for both! :)
@aluben - Will do for both! :)
VwObtho.png
@wyrdness - I don't know where the notif for this post went, but in any case I still have one left if you still want it? :)
@wyrdness - I don't know where the notif for this post went, but in any case I still have one left if you still want it? :)
VwObtho.png
Yes! Mineminemine! Sorry for the late reply, was offline most of the weekend. I'll send you over some shinies now. :)
Yes! Mineminemine! Sorry for the late reply, was offline most of the weekend. I'll send you over some shinies now. :)
@gowawa I dont have anywhere NEAR enough gems/treasure to get flamewalker currently! OnO could you put me on the pinglist if theres enough interest and the reserves open please?

Could you also ping me for your crystalline gala skin/accent too?
@gowawa I dont have anywhere NEAR enough gems/treasure to get flamewalker currently! OnO could you put me on the pinglist if theres enough interest and the reserves open please?

Could you also ping me for your crystalline gala skin/accent too?
AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
@gowawa could I be put on the general ping list?
@gowawa could I be put on the general ping list?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@AuriaGarde @Niharike - Of course! :)
@AuriaGarde @Niharike - Of course! :)
VwObtho.png
1 2 3 4 5