Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1138 1139
No issues this time, I just want to pat whoever was approving skins today on the back where they'll see it! Ya'll pushed through that chunk impressively! I've never had something go from submission to approval as fast as Pumpkin Fiend, Thank you for your hard work!!!
No issues this time, I just want to pat whoever was approving skins today on the back where they'll see it! Ya'll pushed through that chunk impressively! I've never had something go from submission to approval as fast as Pumpkin Fiend, Thank you for your hard work!!!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
Um I just got a skin denied that was approved about 4 days ago in another run. It was exactly the same. It was cosmic wings for wc females #6553. The first run was approved on the 24th with no issue? So I'm a little confused.
Um I just got a skin denied that was approved about 4 days ago in another run. It was exactly the same. It was cosmic wings for wc females #6553. The first run was approved on the 24th with no issue? So I'm a little confused.
jqiTmDt.png
Is it possible to change a small fact in a already published accent?
I've sent you the wrong file and while it got accepted apparently, there are errors in the lineart of the accent.

If you look at the border of the wing facing away from you, you can see a small blotch of colour going out of the lineart.
Is it possible to change that?

Btw, I REALLY wonder why this wasn't noticed. I already saw many other accents before that had the same problem, even some with way bigger mistakes.

Edit: I mean, it still is my own fault for not noticing this, but the fact that this already happened multiple times makes me kinda suspicious.
Is it possible to change a small fact in a already published accent?
I've sent you the wrong file and while it got accepted apparently, there are errors in the lineart of the accent.

If you look at the border of the wing facing away from you, you can see a small blotch of colour going out of the lineart.
Is it possible to change that?

Btw, I REALLY wonder why this wasn't noticed. I already saw many other accents before that had the same problem, even some with way bigger mistakes.

Edit: I mean, it still is my own fault for not noticing this, but the fact that this already happened multiple times makes me kinda suspicious.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@SuburbanSamurai
Hi! I have a completely out of the blue question for you. So i've had to leave my house for a week or two, with my computer and all my files with it. (including skin PNG files)

I would love to get 2 of my accents re-printed though. Is there any possible way for me to trade you like 2 10 pack blueprints in exchange for 2 packs of already printed accents?
@SuburbanSamurai
Hi! I have a completely out of the blue question for you. So i've had to leave my house for a week or two, with my computer and all my files with it. (including skin PNG files)

I would love to get 2 of my accents re-printed though. Is there any possible way for me to trade you like 2 10 pack blueprints in exchange for 2 packs of already printed accents?
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
Very very minor incorrection!

But my "Porpoiseful Armor" for wildclaw females has an incorrect dragon for the thumbnail.

Very very minor incorrection!

But my "Porpoiseful Armor" for wildclaw females has an incorrect dragon for the thumbnail.

itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
@Cockatrice A good audiobook helps get me through the big skin submission grinds!

@Mabeleweasley Submit it again and I'll approve it.

@Asmo It's fixed.

@Amaterasu Fixed.
@Cockatrice A good audiobook helps get me through the big skin submission grinds!

@Mabeleweasley Submit it again and I'll approve it.

@Asmo It's fixed.

@Amaterasu Fixed.
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you very much!
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you very much!
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@SuburbanSamurai
thank you
@SuburbanSamurai
thank you
jqiTmDt.png
Dear @SuburbanSamurai,
Really sorry about this >_<

But order #6659 is in the queue, I submitted it using a skin blueprint when I should have used an accent blueprint (I incorrectly calculated the histogram value, it should be 12231/73950 = precisely 16.53% coverage)

This accent was commissioned by the user Ryou and they supplied the blueprint. I feel awful for making this terrible percentage judgement, especially because it was not my blueprint or gems to begin with.

Would it be possible to have the gem difference in price between a skin and accent blueprint refunded so I can send it back to them?

I understand if it can't be done, I'd have to be more careful next time.

Sincerely, Incarnation
Dear @SuburbanSamurai,
Really sorry about this >_<

But order #6659 is in the queue, I submitted it using a skin blueprint when I should have used an accent blueprint (I incorrectly calculated the histogram value, it should be 12231/73950 = precisely 16.53% coverage)

This accent was commissioned by the user Ryou and they supplied the blueprint. I feel awful for making this terrible percentage judgement, especially because it was not my blueprint or gems to begin with.

Would it be possible to have the gem difference in price between a skin and accent blueprint refunded so I can send it back to them?

I understand if it can't be done, I'd have to be more careful next time.

Sincerely, Incarnation
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@Incarnation I can cancel the order for you, and it can be resubmitted with an accent blueprint.
@Incarnation I can cancel the order for you, and it can be resubmitted with an accent blueprint.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1138 1139