Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I should be writing my college essay.
1 2
@spookyDiNGO

That was me for my World History class last year.

We got promised that we would get our final test grade set as our final quarter grade IF it was above a 90%

He stressed us to steady.
I flicked through my notes and got a 95%
I only ever study for Math, because I'm bad at that.
@spookyDiNGO

That was me for my World History class last year.

We got promised that we would get our final test grade set as our final quarter grade IF it was above a 90%

He stressed us to steady.
I flicked through my notes and got a 95%
I only ever study for Math, because I'm bad at that.
A deal's a deal.
I should be working on a paper for my Intro to Paralegalism class. And reading my book for my speech class. But FR.
I should be working on a paper for my Intro to Paralegalism class. And reading my book for my speech class. But FR.
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
SYMPATHIZING WITH A BURNING PASSION RIGHT NOW

-crying heard off in the distance-
common app why
SYMPATHIZING WITH A BURNING PASSION RIGHT NOW

-crying heard off in the distance-
common app why
yTk2Oxd.png
@maytune
The prompts for it were way too annoying.

My teacher heard me said I was applying to colleges who ask for Artist's statements instead of essays, and he said I could write one instead. But I had already started it and I needed it for my animation class anyway. ;;
@maytune
The prompts for it were way too annoying.

My teacher heard me said I was applying to colleges who ask for Artist's statements instead of essays, and he said I could write one instead. But I had already started it and I needed it for my animation class anyway. ;;
A deal's a deal.
Um... I help people write essays...

except that I'm procrastinating right now too, sooooo

I should be reading two chapters, writing a chapter analysis, wrapping up a group project, ect ect ect ect ect x5 EVAR
god.
god, why. why doesn't the homework stop? TTuTT

I'd offer to help, but um.. yeah.
Um... I help people write essays...

except that I'm procrastinating right now too, sooooo

I should be reading two chapters, writing a chapter analysis, wrapping up a group project, ect ect ect ect ect x5 EVAR
god.
god, why. why doesn't the homework stop? TTuTT

I'd offer to help, but um.. yeah.
____
I am a weekend player.
I won't be able to answer messages or pings during the week.
I answer messages and pings on the weekend, when I have time.

Weather Watch
I've been going to bed lately around 1am (and waking up at 7am) because of homework. I don't have any homework due tomorrow but I'm so exhausted I'm procrastinating on it today.

I hate homework so much.

(Technically I do have homework due tomorrow, but I can do that between classes because it's short.)
I've been going to bed lately around 1am (and waking up at 7am) because of homework. I don't have any homework due tomorrow but I'm so exhausted I'm procrastinating on it today.

I hate homework so much.

(Technically I do have homework due tomorrow, but I can do that between classes because it's short.)
@sirrah

i'm kind of sad we missed the whole "write about anything" topic by a year

good luck with art! the artist statement thing sounds pretty cool. i feel like applying for anything art or music related adds like 10x the stress because auditions and portfolios and wow

(i'm aiming for ecology related stuff ^^)
@sirrah

i'm kind of sad we missed the whole "write about anything" topic by a year

good luck with art! the artist statement thing sounds pretty cool. i feel like applying for anything art or music related adds like 10x the stress because auditions and portfolios and wow

(i'm aiming for ecology related stuff ^^)
yTk2Oxd.png
@Sirrah

every. single. day.

god I'm starting to hate the life of engineer. I have homework due everyday!
@Sirrah

every. single. day.

god I'm starting to hate the life of engineer. I have homework due everyday!
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
I actually also have to write essays for college... which are due on the 30th. I haven't even started yet. Whoops.
I actually also have to write essays for college... which are due on the 30th. I haven't even started yet. Whoops.
whoops, this is me, too. right now, actually. hu hu....

maybe there should be a study/procrastination help group on fr. it sounds relevant to my interests.
whoops, this is me, too. right now, actually. hu hu....

maybe there should be a study/procrastination help group on fr. it sounds relevant to my interests.
Y33KBfg.png1GOjahH.png
1 2