Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 535 536
@AMADEUS
I agree with you. I don't know if the bug is just to complex or they don't care. More than one week has passed and still not a single "Hey we know about this bug guys and we are working on it".

Everyday people post in this thread, but seems that doing this is pointless now. The solutions given in the first post are useless (at least for me).

May sound harsh, but tell me if i'm saying something wrong?

@PieMaster
Another solution that people already gave is to increase the reward for puzzles. Or increase the loot on Coliseum.

Hey as long as people are buying gems, eveything is fine, right? c;
@AMADEUS
I agree with you. I don't know if the bug is just to complex or they don't care. More than one week has passed and still not a single "Hey we know about this bug guys and we are working on it".

Everyday people post in this thread, but seems that doing this is pointless now. The solutions given in the first post are useless (at least for me).

May sound harsh, but tell me if i'm saying something wrong?

@PieMaster
Another solution that people already gave is to increase the reward for puzzles. Or increase the loot on Coliseum.

Hey as long as people are buying gems, eveything is fine, right? c;
Personally I think the site needs more staff to bring matters like this to attention, or at least people who have the eligibility to bring matters to attention of developers easily and vice versa.

I understand completely that they're not machines and that everything is still trial and error, but I do have to agree that it's ever so slightly frustrating that there's no sign of any kind of development or progress.

Other than that the Runestones don't work for me either. Jigsaws freeze up and disappear after level three or four and higher or lower has a cap on how many guesses you can make.

Again, it's frustrating, but not the end of the world.
Just wish they'd at least post something on the front page so that we know that They know. Would also probably avoid them with being overloaded with people yelling left and right about things not working.
Personally I think the site needs more staff to bring matters like this to attention, or at least people who have the eligibility to bring matters to attention of developers easily and vice versa.

I understand completely that they're not machines and that everything is still trial and error, but I do have to agree that it's ever so slightly frustrating that there's no sign of any kind of development or progress.

Other than that the Runestones don't work for me either. Jigsaws freeze up and disappear after level three or four and higher or lower has a cap on how many guesses you can make.

Again, it's frustrating, but not the end of the world.
Just wish they'd at least post something on the front page so that we know that They know. Would also probably avoid them with being overloaded with people yelling left and right about things not working.
When something this bad went wrong in the first week of the site, the admins went scrambling to compensate for the lack of revenue. Now just... There's nothing. It's like we're being ignored.
When something this bad went wrong in the first week of the site, the admins went scrambling to compensate for the lack of revenue. Now just... There's nothing. It's like we're being ignored.
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
wait, is jigsaw working for you guys? Mine just says: 'there was an error loading the program' and I get a blank screen. My runes is down to, but nobody has said anything about jigsaw lately...
wait, is jigsaw working for you guys? Mine just says: 'there was an error loading the program' and I get a blank screen. My runes is down to, but nobody has said anything about jigsaw lately...
I haven't been able to play runes for four days now, my messages and notifications won't go away, the lag is painful, I can't go to the main page of the site, and I can't see people's dragon number, post count etc on the forums. This site is riddled with problems and getting worse by the day.
I haven't been able to play runes for four days now, my messages and notifications won't go away, the lag is painful, I can't go to the main page of the site, and I can't see people's dragon number, post count etc on the forums. This site is riddled with problems and getting worse by the day.
I really miss Runestones. It's been forever since it worked for me.
I really miss Runestones. It's been forever since it worked for me.
Aaaand runestones still doesn't work. x_x
Aaaand runestones still doesn't work. x_x
@felynn

@Spacequaggan

Runestones is working for me now, have you tried them since the site came up?
@felynn

@Spacequaggan

Runestones is working for me now, have you tried them since the site came up?
Dragon Training and Grinding Services~
They weren't working for awhile, cleared my cache and eventually got them to work. But, the coliseum won't load now.
They weren't working for awhile, cleared my cache and eventually got them to work. But, the coliseum won't load now.
Got runestones and all fairground games working, but coliseum is down for me too. (However, so so pleased runestones is up. Now to whack away at it as much as I can while its up!)
Got runestones and all fairground games working, but coliseum is down for me too. (However, so so pleased runestones is up. Now to whack away at it as much as I can while its up!)
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 535 536