Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 535 536
All the fairground games and Coliseum is now working for me :) Thank you mods and admin. Also for me right now the site is really fast even with 2k people online.
Edit: Well I thought the Coliseum was working but when I actually try to battle it gets stuck on the loading page. The status bar gets almost full then just stops and all I see is the bouncing logo. But I'm sure they will get it fixed :)
All the fairground games and Coliseum is now working for me :) Thank you mods and admin. Also for me right now the site is really fast even with 2k people online.
Edit: Well I thought the Coliseum was working but when I actually try to battle it gets stuck on the loading page. The status bar gets almost full then just stops and all I see is the bouncing logo. But I'm sure they will get it fixed :)
SPDT1_zps48df29df.png
The coliseum was working semi-okay, really laggy compared to the last few days, and then this happened and now nothing is really working anymore XD; I might get one battle done if I'm lucky.
The coliseum was working semi-okay, really laggy compared to the last few days, and then this happened and now nothing is really working anymore XD; I might get one battle done if I'm lucky.
Runestones still isn't working for me, it just show a white background :(
Coliseum loads but the monsters wouldn't start attacking they just go idling forever orz
Runestones still isn't working for me, it just show a white background :(
Coliseum loads but the monsters wouldn't start attacking they just go idling forever orz
tumblr_n6px3sS1DZ1rl7txno1_250.pngart by Misplaced
Runestones worked until my wireless dropped...soon as it was back again, I couldn't get back in. STILL. Being able to play was nice for a little while!
Runestones worked until my wireless dropped...soon as it was back again, I couldn't get back in. STILL. Being able to play was nice for a little while!
no antivirus, and everything, I am having issues
no antivirus, and everything, I am having issues
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
Runestones is still not working! It hasn't been working for me for nearly five days straight now! Please, I need this to be fixed! And its not my Internet, I swear, I checked everything, and even tried different browsers!
Runestones is still not working! It hasn't been working for me for nearly five days straight now! Please, I need this to be fixed! And its not my Internet, I swear, I checked everything, and even tried different browsers!
Runestones were working fine for me earlier but then something happened and now they won't work anymore. I even cleared my cache and everything.
Runestones were working fine for me earlier but then something happened and now they won't work anymore. I even cleared my cache and everything.
I'm having major issues. Runestones refuses to load (fourth day). Puzzle will not stay up long enough to finish/receive treasure. High or Low takes 45min-1hour to got through completely. I spent 15-30 minutes attempting to gather every day, and the site has just been overall laggy.

Admins, please... Update us?
I'm having major issues. Runestones refuses to load (fourth day). Puzzle will not stay up long enough to finish/receive treasure. High or Low takes 45min-1hour to got through completely. I spent 15-30 minutes attempting to gather every day, and the site has just been overall laggy.

Admins, please... Update us?
Runestones worked temporarily after the site was open, but became slower and then stopped loading all together again :(
Runestones worked temporarily after the site was open, but became slower and then stopped loading all together again :(
The Coliseum is continually lagging out for me at the moment. Sometimes it works for a few minutes before it lags out, but never enough to do much in the higher levelled areas.
The Coliseum is continually lagging out for me at the moment. Sometimes it works for a few minutes before it lags out, but never enough to do much in the higher levelled areas.
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 535 536