Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Invisible dragons? Lair error?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32
Same issue, my whole first page won't load at all and I've logged out and back in and closed the tab, cleared my history/cache and everything. No dice. I went backwards from page two to each individual dragon, mostly to click familiars and could see the ones missing but couldn't get to the very first hatchling on the page.

ScreenShot2014-09-22at110149AM_zps412c1bc2.png
Same issue, my whole first page won't load at all and I've logged out and back in and closed the tab, cleared my history/cache and everything. No dice. I went backwards from page two to each individual dragon, mostly to click familiars and could see the ones missing but couldn't get to the very first hatchling on the page.

ScreenShot2014-09-22at110149AM_zps412c1bc2.png
500x90%20sig_zpssqunv3iu.png
I'm having similar issues with my dragon lair. Some dragons are missing while my empty lair space is not visible. [center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/502a0ba63c7c31aa8055a240ff43870c/tumblr_ncb5pxjioj1shpe4ko2_1280.png[/img][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/eb4f864584b005b1e29264c77eedccc9/tumblr_ncb5pxjioj1shpe4ko1_1280.png[/img][/center]
I'm having similar issues with my dragon lair. Some dragons are missing while my empty lair space is not visible.
tumblr_ncb5pxjioj1shpe4ko2_1280.pngtumblr_ncb5pxjioj1shpe4ko1_1280.png
003_zpskxikgayt.png
0150412frcherrybomb_sig_by_kagisnad-d8pv5tx.png003_zpskxikgayt.png
Having the exact same issue here, page 6 of my lair won't load anything but the first two dragon spots, and only the first dragon, like so: [img]http://i.gyazo.com/6e86c77d69ffb5b753be4d134a861b12.png[/img] Additionally, I definitely have at least one dragon on that page that's missing altogether. I can find her by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=48034&tab=dragon&did=6474625]putting her ID number into the address bar[/url], but she doesn't appear when I click through my dragons with the left/right buttons. [b]EDIT:[/b] Since finding her via the link, I can now scroll to her with the left/right buttons, but she's not in the correct place in my lair and doesn't show up where she should be in the lair view. There may be other dragons that are similarly missing or misplaced, but I can't see to find out. This is the weirdest bug I've seen in a while.
Having the exact same issue here, page 6 of my lair won't load anything but the first two dragon spots, and only the first dragon, like so:

6e86c77d69ffb5b753be4d134a861b12.png

Additionally, I definitely have at least one dragon on that page that's missing altogether. I can find her by putting her ID number into the address bar, but she doesn't appear when I click through my dragons with the left/right buttons.

EDIT: Since finding her via the link, I can now scroll to her with the left/right buttons, but she's not in the correct place in my lair and doesn't show up where she should be in the lair view. There may be other dragons that are similarly missing or misplaced, but I can't see to find out.

This is the weirdest bug I've seen in a while.
LYNCH'S XTREME POST-APOCALYPTIC ROOFTOP BEACH VOLLEYBALL
My entire 2nd page is invisible/gone. Only one dragon name shows but every thing else on the page is just gone! I can not access any of these dragons. Help Please!

UPDATE:Ok it appears the only way to access these dragons at all is to go to a parent and then click on their name. There is a dragon that I can't access and it is just like all the others being posted here: a hatchling that should have grown up today. At least you can bond with familiars and apply skins and clothes right? Don't know if this helps at all but that is all we can do for now I guess. :(
My entire 2nd page is invisible/gone. Only one dragon name shows but every thing else on the page is just gone! I can not access any of these dragons. Help Please!

UPDATE:Ok it appears the only way to access these dragons at all is to go to a parent and then click on their name. There is a dragon that I can't access and it is just like all the others being posted here: a hatchling that should have grown up today. At least you can bond with familiars and apply skins and clothes right? Don't know if this helps at all but that is all we can do for now I guess. :(
I have the same problem. Additionally, when I tired to switch the unvisible dragons place with another dragon, the other dragon dissappeared completely. :(
I have the same problem. Additionally, when I tired to switch the unvisible dragons place with another dragon, the other dragon dissappeared completely. :(
Same as Naviri. I can't access their pages and I can't click Regenerate Image on ANY of the dragons on page 4 of my lair (the only one that's affected) [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/89ce6f9cd87bd859c7e4b3fef7395a21/tumblr_ncb5vx7SVo1rt7xdwo1_500.png[/img] I just tried clicking Regenerate Image on a dragon on a different page. It successfully did so, but spent forever on the pop-up so I had to exit out of the tab. However, that didn't fix the problem. Update: Feeding dragons and hatching new hatchlings also did not fix the problem Update 2: The adult up on the AH shows up as an adult in the preview image, but her page still cannot be accessed. The invisible hatchling on the same page originally couldn't be accessed by clicking the Previous Dragon arrow from the dragon on the next page, but I was able to view his page by clicking his name on the Offspring list on the parents' page. This then allowed me to successfully navigate to his page via Previous Dragon arrow, but he still shows up as invisible on the lair overview. Additionally, clicking Next or Previous Dragon does not work on the adult-to-be hatchlings, nor does clicking their page from the parents' page. Update 3: I tried clicking on a purchased hatchling that would have grown up today and I cannot view their page. Additionally, two of the lair pages of that user have this problem. Along with that, the grey background of the sidebar is replaced with a black background (or a failure to load background) on the glitched pages. It doesn't do that in my lair. However, a purchased hatchling from the same clutch as those glitched on my pages is [i]not[/i] glitched. Update 4: The one adult-to-be hatchling on that page that's [i]not[/i] for sale shows up on the Sell Dragons page on the AH as an adult. I can successfully list her for sale on the AH, as well as take her off. This [i]still[/i] doesn't fix the glitch on the lair page.
Same as Naviri. I can't access their pages and I can't click Regenerate Image on ANY of the dragons on page 4 of my lair (the only one that's affected)

tumblr_ncb5vx7SVo1rt7xdwo1_500.png

I just tried clicking Regenerate Image on a dragon on a different page. It successfully did so, but spent forever on the pop-up so I had to exit out of the tab. However, that didn't fix the problem.

Update: Feeding dragons and hatching new hatchlings also did not fix the problem

Update 2: The adult up on the AH shows up as an adult in the preview image, but her page still cannot be accessed.
The invisible hatchling on the same page originally couldn't be accessed by clicking the Previous Dragon arrow from the dragon on the next page, but I was able to view his page by clicking his name on the Offspring list on the parents' page. This then allowed me to successfully navigate to his page via Previous Dragon arrow, but he still shows up as invisible on the lair overview. Additionally, clicking Next or Previous Dragon does not work on the adult-to-be hatchlings, nor does clicking their page from the parents' page.

Update 3: I tried clicking on a purchased hatchling that would have grown up today and I cannot view their page. Additionally, two of the lair pages of that user have this problem. Along with that, the grey background of the sidebar is replaced with a black background (or a failure to load background) on the glitched pages. It doesn't do that in my lair.
However, a purchased hatchling from the same clutch as those glitched on my pages is not glitched.

Update 4: The one adult-to-be hatchling on that page that's not for sale shows up on the Sell Dragons page on the AH as an adult. I can successfully list her for sale on the AH, as well as take her off. This still doesn't fix the glitch on the lair page.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
This problem not only affected a dragon that grew up today but one that grew up a few days ago as well. I will try moving them once I'm on a computer.
This problem not only affected a dragon that grew up today but one that grew up a few days ago as well. I will try moving them once I'm on a computer.
tumblr_n4zezvZn8g1sihz22o1_500.png
I have two invisible dragons (bottom most right of page 2 and 4), and all but one slot is missing on page 5 completely, and that one is an invisible dragon. Most of those slots are supposed to have hatchlings on them. The last page's hatchlings are mostly hatched in the past 3-4 days, so not ones that are to have aged up today. The other invisible dragons may have been scheduled to age up today, but I'm not sure I don't keep tabs on that sort of thing.

EDIT: I also just hatched 3 eggs and my page five is still missing, including the 3 new hatchlings.

@dorsia They posted early on that the problem was fixed, but it's clearly not. I'm sure they are still working on it especially because the thread keeps growing.
I have two invisible dragons (bottom most right of page 2 and 4), and all but one slot is missing on page 5 completely, and that one is an invisible dragon. Most of those slots are supposed to have hatchlings on them. The last page's hatchlings are mostly hatched in the past 3-4 days, so not ones that are to have aged up today. The other invisible dragons may have been scheduled to age up today, but I'm not sure I don't keep tabs on that sort of thing.

EDIT: I also just hatched 3 eggs and my page five is still missing, including the 3 new hatchlings.

@dorsia They posted early on that the problem was fixed, but it's clearly not. I'm sure they are still working on it especially because the thread keeps growing.
WI7IEic.pngravenfr.tumblr.com[/center]
@ravenrabit Ahhh, okay. Thanks for letting me know!!!!
@ravenrabit Ahhh, okay. Thanks for letting me know!!!!
she/her | +3 fr time | tumblr
[ please buy these g1s lol ]
I'm having the same issue. Pages 2 and 3 of my lair have an invisible dragon and it won't let me see the rest of my dragons on the page. Cleared my cache, didn't help.
I'm having the same issue. Pages 2 and 3 of my lair have an invisible dragon and it won't let me see the rest of my dragons on the page. Cleared my cache, didn't help.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32