Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Invisible dragons? Lair error?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
The third page of my lair has 10 dragons that just vanished. My fourth page is there but my 3rd page has only 5 dragons and the other spaces aren't even showing :(
The third page of my lair has 10 dragons that just vanished. My fourth page is there but my 3rd page has only 5 dragons and the other spaces aren't even showing :(
I moved my two dragons that appear to be causing the problem - AurealiusII & Cocco to the last page of the lair. Only their names were visible and behind them on the page, other dragons are invisible altogether.
Together on the last page now Cocco's tile is visible, but even Aurealius is now completely invisible. But the good news - the rest of the pages of the lair are fine and I can now visit all my familiars.
I moved my two dragons that appear to be causing the problem - AurealiusII & Cocco to the last page of the lair. Only their names were visible and behind them on the page, other dragons are invisible altogether.
Together on the last page now Cocco's tile is visible, but even Aurealius is now completely invisible. But the good news - the rest of the pages of the lair are fine and I can now visit all my familiars.
Currently not able to respond on tumblr due to being at work, but this dragon is my culprit (also possible set to age up today, I don't remember): 6372324

Her embedded image still works in my sales thread and she shows as a hatchling (of course clicking on her takes you to the broken page). I've moved her to the back of my lair and all other dragons now display properly. Also noticed that none of the dragoncard buttons work on the page with the bugged dragon. Other dragon images still won't refresh on removing/adding apparel, and trying to use the refresh button gets nothing but unresponsive spinning. Seeing as mostly matured hatchlings seems to be the symptoms here, image refresh on the server might be broken.
Currently not able to respond on tumblr due to being at work, but this dragon is my culprit (also possible set to age up today, I don't remember): 6372324

Her embedded image still works in my sales thread and she shows as a hatchling (of course clicking on her takes you to the broken page). I've moved her to the back of my lair and all other dragons now display properly. Also noticed that none of the dragoncard buttons work on the page with the bugged dragon. Other dragon images still won't refresh on removing/adding apparel, and trying to use the refresh button gets nothing but unresponsive spinning. Seeing as mostly matured hatchlings seems to be the symptoms here, image refresh on the server might be broken.
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
ALRIGHT. A lot of people pin the problem starter to the newly matured dragon so what I did was leveled and exalted the offending phantom dragon with partial buttons (to identify which is the offending dragon, check out your coli team selection and pick the grown 'hatchling' that appears in it), and the previously missing dragons behind it popped up. WOOO
ALRIGHT. A lot of people pin the problem starter to the newly matured dragon so what I did was leveled and exalted the offending phantom dragon with partial buttons (to identify which is the offending dragon, check out your coli team selection and pick the grown 'hatchling' that appears in it), and the previously missing dragons behind it popped up. WOOO
Error is happening here, though I have a few dragons that even when searched I can't access to. Their name and ID shows at the top, but that's it. Affected dragons are:

RGB #6379183
Siibyl #6385026

And I think there's a few in between them that just aren't there. I can't get to them by search, or through their parents or the other dragons in my lair. Hopefully this fixes soon :(
Error is happening here, though I have a few dragons that even when searched I can't access to. Their name and ID shows at the top, but that's it. Affected dragons are:

RGB #6379183
Siibyl #6385026

And I think there's a few in between them that just aren't there. I can't get to them by search, or through their parents or the other dragons in my lair. Hopefully this fixes soon :(
Same. Dragon 6367899 is screwing up my 5th page. No image on her page, no buttons.
Same. Dragon 6367899 is screwing up my 5th page. No image on her page, no buttons.
I am also having this same issue. This is page 6 of my lair. Since the affected dragons are all on my last page of dragons, I can't even arrange them to see the rest of the ones that are not maturing today. I haven't hatched dragons yet because I was not sure what that would do to them. I have cleared my cache and cookies and logged out and back in, but nothing has changed.

Starts with dragon: 6374518, dragons 6374519 and 6374520 are also maturing today.
I am also having this same issue. This is page 6 of my lair. Since the affected dragons are all on my last page of dragons, I can't even arrange them to see the rest of the ones that are not maturing today. I haven't hatched dragons yet because I was not sure what that would do to them. I have cleared my cache and cookies and logged out and back in, but nothing has changed.

Starts with dragon: 6374518, dragons 6374519 and 6374520 are also maturing today.
466w8yC.png
I am +3 hours off of Flight Rising Time.
I tried moving my invisible dragon, but now I have more invisibles. Sadly, I have 2 that aged up today and both have familiars. One is named and she shows up in the coli, the other doesn't. I guess I'll have to ride this out until the FR team gets it fixed.
I tried moving my invisible dragon, but now I have more invisibles. Sadly, I have 2 that aged up today and both have familiars. One is named and she shows up in the coli, the other doesn't. I guess I'll have to ride this out until the FR team gets it fixed.
These are the only mod posts I could find on here. (big quote post s0 peeps know what's up) [quote name="Alphaeon" date="2014-09-19 12:58:42"]This thread is now tracked, please post all reports on this particular issue here. Thank you![/quote] [quote name="Undel" date="2014-09-19 13:14:44"]Looking into this guys. It appears the images across the site aren't updating right now. Thank you for your patience as we work to fix this.[/quote] [quote name="Undel" date="2014-09-19 13:32:54"]Do you know if these are dragons that are set to age today? Trying to figure out what the invisible dragons are. They arne't new hatchlings, because I just hatched a set.[/quote] [quote name="Undel" date="2014-09-19 13:41:15"]Yeah, I'm in the database. All these little guys are set to age today. Programmers are on it. Thanks for your patience. :)[/quote] [quote name="Undel" date="2014-09-19 13:49:44"]Programmers have fixed the thing. Thank you for your patience![/quote] Someone mentioned that they had posted about on their tumblr, and this is what I found on that -> [i]If you are experiencing issues with a dragon in your Lair not showing up and causing general problems with your Lair, please post your information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=1197830&p=mb]here[/url]. What we need from players to investigate this issue are the dragon ID#s. The best way to get this, if you can, is to click on the dragon next to the problem dragon and use the right arrow to move over to the dragon in question. Thank you![/i] On that thread Aquerion has posted the following [quote name="WishoftheGoddess" date="2014-09-22 07:34:21"][i]admin hijack: Please provide us with the ID of the dragons causing the issue if you are able to. [/i] So I recently logged on to put in my new babies and do some work in my lair. The third page of my lair won't load at all. I've tried everything and it stop on the second row of dragons. I can't scroll past it, and while I can click over to page 4, I can't see any dragons after the third row! Help![/quote] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-09-22 07:41:06"]Hi everyone! Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies yet? That's the first troubleshooting step with Flight Rising problems. It tells the devs where to go from there. http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browsers-Cache http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browsers-Cookies We also need to know what browser this is occurring on and have you tried other browsers?[/quote] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-09-22 07:57:50"][b]If you've been affected by the broken dragon issue, please provide us with the dragon ID number (also accessible through their url) if you can. [/b] Another method: Click the dragon next to them and then using the right arrow, click over to them and that will allow you to grab their ID#.[/quote]
These are the only mod posts I could find on here. (big quote post s0 peeps know what's up)
Alphaeon wrote on 2014-09-19 12:58:42:
This thread is now tracked, please post all reports on this particular issue here. Thank you!
Undel wrote on 2014-09-19 13:14:44:
Looking into this guys. It appears the images across the site aren't updating right now. Thank you for your patience as we work to fix this.
Undel wrote on 2014-09-19 13:32:54:
Do you know if these are dragons that are set to age today?

Trying to figure out what the invisible dragons are. They arne't new hatchlings, because I just hatched a set.
Undel wrote on 2014-09-19 13:41:15:
Yeah, I'm in the database. All these little guys are set to age today.

Programmers are on it. Thanks for your patience. :)
Undel wrote on 2014-09-19 13:49:44:
Programmers have fixed the thing. Thank you for your patience!

Someone mentioned that they had posted about on their tumblr, and this is what I found on that ->

If you are experiencing issues with a dragon in your Lair not showing up and causing general problems with your Lair, please post your information here. What we need from players to investigate this issue are the dragon ID#s.

The best way to get this, if you can, is to click on the dragon next to the problem dragon and use the right arrow to move over to the dragon in question. Thank you!

On that thread Aquerion has posted the following
WishoftheGoddess wrote on 2014-09-22 07:34:21:
admin hijack: Please provide us with the ID of the dragons causing the issue if you are able to.

So I recently logged on to put in my new babies and do some work in my lair.
The third page of my lair won't load at all. I've tried everything and it stop on the second row of dragons. I can't scroll past it, and while I can click over to page 4, I can't see any dragons after the third row! Help!
Aequorin wrote on 2014-09-22 07:41:06:
Hi everyone! Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies yet? That's the first troubleshooting step with Flight Rising problems. It tells the devs where to go from there.

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browsers-Cache
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browsers-Cookies

We also need to know what browser this is occurring on and have you tried other browsers?
Aequorin wrote on 2014-09-22 07:57:50:
If you've been affected by the broken dragon issue, please provide us with the dragon ID number (also accessible through their url) if you can.

Another method: Click the dragon next to them and then using the right arrow, click over to them and that will allow you to grab their ID#.
jbftbwbYueX8Ze.png
I think it's hatchlings that are maturing today messing it up. I was able to move the two I had to the back of my lair, and they are the only two glitching up currently. The other dragons are showing up fine now, but I still cannot access the two growing babies.
I think it's hatchlings that are maturing today messing it up. I was able to move the two I had to the back of my lair, and they are the only two glitching up currently. The other dragons are showing up fine now, but I still cannot access the two growing babies.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32