Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Invisible dragons? Lair error?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32
I'm also having this issue. My Page 5 is almost non existent. It shows my little Violetta, then an invisible dragon, and then a completely blank page, not even boxes or anything to indicate spaces to be used or dragons present. Just... White.
I'm also having this issue. My Page 5 is almost non existent. It shows my little Violetta, then an invisible dragon, and then a completely blank page, not even boxes or anything to indicate spaces to be used or dragons present. Just... White.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png SEEKING: Maned AND Spined Cobra Familiars
I've moved my 'problem' dragon (a skydancer that grew up today) to the end of page 3 of my lair and the dragons behind it (on page four) appear to be now showing up correctly.
I've moved my 'problem' dragon (a skydancer that grew up today) to the end of page 3 of my lair and the dragons behind it (on page four) appear to be now showing up correctly.
Same issues here for me with everyone above - pg 5, the last page, of my lair.
Same issues here for me with everyone above - pg 5, the last page, of my lair.
mMRXsZf.png
Same here. Page 5.
Same here. Page 5.
I am having a similar issue, and as with many others, it occurred with a hatchling that should have grown today. Though, my former hatchling seems to be the only dragon affected by this, as I can reach my other dragons without issue. Perhaps because he is the last dragon on that page?
I am having a similar issue, and as with many others, it occurred with a hatchling that should have grown today. Though, my former hatchling seems to be the only dragon affected by this, as I can reach my other dragons without issue. Perhaps because he is the last dragon on that page?
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
Good morning~ Glad to see that I'm not the only one.

I also scanned this thread and noticed some folks saying that it was only happening on page four or five of their lairs? But the invisibility bug is happening on page three of mine. It seems to be starting with a hatchling who is set to grow up today, but is hiding a page full of adult dragons.

The next page, page four, is completely fine.

Anyway, thanks for looking into this. :)
Good morning~ Glad to see that I'm not the only one.

I also scanned this thread and noticed some folks saying that it was only happening on page four or five of their lairs? But the invisibility bug is happening on page three of mine. It seems to be starting with a hatchling who is set to grow up today, but is hiding a page full of adult dragons.

The next page, page four, is completely fine.

Anyway, thanks for looking into this. :)
I've got a hatchling growing up today on page one of my lair who's disappeared everyone on the page after him. And of course he's invisible too.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=68651&did=6376566
I've got a hatchling growing up today on page one of my lair who's disappeared everyone on the page after him. And of course he's invisible too.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=68651&did=6376566
21j0l8x.jpg
|❦|Yet Another Hatchery|❦| A Very Small Hatchery |❦|
I'm having the same problem, and so is my partner with his lair. THey do come back sometimes though.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this in the 20 pages here, but if you go to the first dragon in your lair and click the left button, you CAN see the babies in the back of your lair.

They still won't show up on page view but this might help those trying to name them.
I'm having the same problem, and so is my partner with his lair. THey do come back sometimes though.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this in the 20 pages here, but if you go to the first dragon in your lair and click the left button, you CAN see the babies in the back of your lair.

They still won't show up on page view but this might help those trying to name them.
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
I can only see one dragon on my last page, I have a single invisible dragon, and I can't expand my lair, which is the only reason I noticed the problem, as I was saving up to expand since well into last week.
I can only see one dragon on my last page, I have a single invisible dragon, and I can't expand my lair, which is the only reason I noticed the problem, as I was saving up to expand since well into last week.
Erm.. My dragons who disappeared were those who grown up. I clicked on arrange. I thought it would work because I could see their pic again, and when i clicked on the return to lair, my third page fully disappeared. Yay. x3
Its a bit pesky bug, If I may say. :(
Erm.. My dragons who disappeared were those who grown up. I clicked on arrange. I thought it would work because I could see their pic again, and when i clicked on the return to lair, my third page fully disappeared. Yay. x3
Its a bit pesky bug, If I may say. :(
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32