Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Invisible dragons? Lair error?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
i've got the same issue as many others on this thread. i only have one "invisible" dragon, and he was going to grow up today. he shows up in the coli as a hatchling, and when i put his id into the scrying workshop he comes up as a full-grown dragon (what he was supposed to look like today had he not mysteriously become invisible).

i can only get to his page by clicking the arrow on the second-to-last dragon in my lair (and there are no visible slots for further dragons after him, even though he is currently the last dragon that is actually taking up a slot in my lair) and it looks like this:
2wprqkg.png

clearing my cache does nothing, nor does logging in and out, and using a different browser (in my case, safari instead of chrome) just completely erases his page -- i can't get to it at all.

edit: tesla shows up when i use the preview on a gene scroll (which is currently having its own problems as well), full grown like he should be. it seems to be just the lair that's affected.
i've got the same issue as many others on this thread. i only have one "invisible" dragon, and he was going to grow up today. he shows up in the coli as a hatchling, and when i put his id into the scrying workshop he comes up as a full-grown dragon (what he was supposed to look like today had he not mysteriously become invisible).

i can only get to his page by clicking the arrow on the second-to-last dragon in my lair (and there are no visible slots for further dragons after him, even though he is currently the last dragon that is actually taking up a slot in my lair) and it looks like this:
2wprqkg.png

clearing my cache does nothing, nor does logging in and out, and using a different browser (in my case, safari instead of chrome) just completely erases his page -- i can't get to it at all.

edit: tesla shows up when i use the preview on a gene scroll (which is currently having its own problems as well), full grown like he should be. it seems to be just the lair that's affected.
I have this issue starting with dragon id #6369812 in my lair
I have this issue starting with dragon id #6369812 in my lair
E6nL5Eq.png Prickly Pear estlin
[they/them/their]
twitter
I'm experiencing this error, too. [img]https://images.plurk.com/1d9XZl7DjI0cJs0MOE0Jzz.jpg[/img] And yes, Anesia was supposed to grow up today, and you see she's invisible. But what really worries me is that there's supposed to be another hatchling after her, but you don't see her spot at all. The dragon ID is 6441616, if you need it...
I'm experiencing this error, too.

1d9XZl7DjI0cJs0MOE0Jzz.jpg

And yes, Anesia was supposed to grow up today, and you see she's invisible.

But what really worries me is that there's supposed to be another hatchling after her, but you don't see her spot at all. The dragon ID is 6441616, if you need it...
Hmm now that I think about it, the glitched dragons I have were all going to grow up today...
Hmm now that I think about it, the glitched dragons I have were all going to grow up today...
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
I am experiencing something similar to this in my lair, but on page 5. With my issue, the two dragons missing on the bottom of the page won't load if you go to their profile via clicking over from another dragon's profile (which is the only way to get to their profiles, if you don't have they're URLs memorized, & I certainly don't).
I am experiencing something similar to this in my lair, but on page 5. With my issue, the two dragons missing on the bottom of the page won't load if you go to their profile via clicking over from another dragon's profile (which is the only way to get to their profiles, if you don't have they're URLs memorized, & I certainly don't).
I have the same problem with my dragons and as Manah said, all the invisible dragons were supposed to grow up today. [quote name="Manah" date="2014-09-22 06:00:40"]Hmm now that I think about it, the glitched dragons I have were all going to grow up today...[/quote]
I have the same problem with my dragons and as Manah said, all the invisible dragons were supposed to grow up today.
Manah wrote on 2014-09-22 06:00:40:
Adding to the pile; all of the dragons I have affected were due to grow up today! It's happening on both pages two and three of my lair.
Adding to the pile; all of the dragons I have affected were due to grow up today! It's happening on both pages two and three of my lair.
At the bottom of page 3, Styx is a blank square and I can't refresh her image or click her name. (Lowermost right corner of page.) On page 5, Glen is a blank square (upper left corner of page) and there's nothing else on the page. Both Styx and Glen were due to grow up today - the only pages affected were ones with a dragon due to grow to adulthood. I initially had no issues, but rearranged my lair to accommodate a new dragon and now everything is a mess.
At the bottom of page 3, Styx is a blank square and I can't refresh her image or click her name. (Lowermost right corner of page.) On page 5, Glen is a blank square (upper left corner of page) and there's nothing else on the page. Both Styx and Glen were due to grow up today - the only pages affected were ones with a dragon due to grow to adulthood. I initially had no issues, but rearranged my lair to accommodate a new dragon and now everything is a mess.
“blaireau’s
I have 3 that aren't showing...
I have 3 that aren't showing...
9PW8odu.jpg
I'm also having this problem. Two dragons who were set to mature today are now missing, and their pages are invisible. They're still listed in the AH, but I can't access any of their info on their pages.
I'm also having this problem. Two dragons who were set to mature today are now missing, and their pages are invisible. They're still listed in the AH, but I can't access any of their info on their pages.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32