Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SPEED Leveling!~175k lvl1-25 closed4star
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Jamie

Ahah, perfect! Yes, I always ask for payment afterwards :)
@Jamie

Ahah, perfect! Yes, I always ask for payment afterwards :)
2i1fr40.jpg

"Today you are you, that it truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!"
--Dr. Seuss
Open again!
Open again!
2i1fr40.jpg

"Today you are you, that it truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!"
--Dr. Seuss
Open!
Open!
2i1fr40.jpg

--Dr. Seuss
@NerdyOatmeal
Hey, I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I ended up taking a bit of a break from FR because I got a second job and needed to get settled into that. If you're still willing to train my dragons, I'm back now and can send them and funds right over! (There'll just be one slight change because I decided on different dragons for the team so they're all level 1 instead of 10 if that'll be ok?) Just let me know! ^^;
@NerdyOatmeal
Hey, I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I ended up taking a bit of a break from FR because I got a second job and needed to get settled into that. If you're still willing to train my dragons, I'm back now and can send them and funds right over! (There'll just be one slight change because I decided on different dragons for the team so they're all level 1 instead of 10 if that'll be ok?) Just let me know! ^^;
g1gle5_custom_by_lightdragon777-d8fatw5.jpg
Banner by Avavu
@NerdyOatmeal
I have a team of 3 I need training. Two I got to lv 14 already though and I want to keep one a caster, is that alright?
@NerdyOatmeal
I have a team of 3 I need training. Two I got to lv 14 already though and I want to keep one a caster, is that alright?
@g1gLe5
@Alexina

Hey y'all! I can definitely level you up after Starfall. I hope you understand, since I really want to grind during my fest, being Arcane and all ;030
@g1gLe5
@Alexina

Hey y'all! I can definitely level you up after Starfall. I hope you understand, since I really want to grind during my fest, being Arcane and all ;030
2i1fr40.jpg

--Dr. Seuss
@NerdyOatmeal I understand I have a set of 23 for grinding now anyways. These three are just special babies of mine. XD rp characters I named dragons after. As long as the price doesn't change and you message me when you can I can do that.
@NerdyOatmeal I understand I have a set of 23 for grinding now anyways. These three are just special babies of mine. XD rp characters I named dragons after. As long as the price doesn't change and you message me when you can I can do that.
@NerdyOatmeal
Absolutely! Enjoy your holiday! ^^
@NerdyOatmeal
Absolutely! Enjoy your holiday! ^^
g1gle5_custom_by_lightdragon777-d8fatw5.jpg
Banner by Avavu
@Alexina
@g1gLe5

Nope, price will stay the same, don't worry. Thank you both for being so understanding, and enjoy your starfall. May many chests be in the stars for you~
@Alexina
@g1gLe5

Nope, price will stay the same, don't worry. Thank you both for being so understanding, and enjoy your starfall. May many chests be in the stars for you~
2i1fr40.jpg

--Dr. Seuss
@NerdyOatmeal
^.^ Still up for leveling?
@NerdyOatmeal
^.^ Still up for leveling?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9