Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SPEED Leveling!~175k lvl1-25 closed4star
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Khamaat

You bet it is! I decided to make that the official price for a bit longer :P

@GingerNinja

I'd say 50k for the level 20 and 100k for the Lvl 13?
@Khamaat

You bet it is! I decided to make that the official price for a bit longer :P

@GingerNinja

I'd say 50k for the level 20 and 100k for the Lvl 13?
2i1fr40.jpg

"Today you are you, that it truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!"
--Dr. Seuss
@NerdyOatmeal
Oh hells bells, I'm in.
I just need to quickly grind 60KT then I can send through the dragons & treasure? And a few stones :D
@NerdyOatmeal
Oh hells bells, I'm in.
I just need to quickly grind 60KT then I can send through the dragons & treasure? And a few stones :D
@Khamaat

GO on and send them over when you are ready! Sorry for the delay, I had school this week, but I'll be around to grind up a team this weekend :3
@Khamaat

GO on and send them over when you are ready! Sorry for the delay, I had school this week, but I'll be around to grind up a team this weekend :3
2i1fr40.jpg

"Today you are you, that it truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!"
--Dr. Seuss
@NerdyOatmeal
Super chilled. Just sold a derg for a decent amount, so I have the full amount now, sending them/the cash over!
(Also know your feels- uni is killing me hence why I'm asking for your help :3)
@NerdyOatmeal
Super chilled. Just sold a derg for a decent amount, so I have the full amount now, sending them/the cash over!
(Also know your feels- uni is killing me hence why I'm asking for your help :3)
@NerdyOatmeal How much would it cost to raise a level 13 and a level 23 to level 25, without distributing stats? I can provide stones when they're needed.
@NerdyOatmeal How much would it cost to raise a level 13 and a level 23 to level 25, without distributing stats? I can provide stones when they're needed.
+4 Flight Rising Time (Canada) | Lamia | She/Her/Herself | Demisexual Polyamorous | Coliseum

pokemon_pokeball_sprite_divider_by_venesauroar-d4hfowo.png
@Tricksterling

Mm, usually I only deal with teams because it takes me forever to level one by one :P I'd probably charge 35k for the level 25 and 120k for the level 13, due to the stat distribution limitation.
@Tricksterling

Mm, usually I only deal with teams because it takes me forever to level one by one :P I'd probably charge 35k for the level 25 and 120k for the level 13, due to the stat distribution limitation.
2i1fr40.jpg

--Dr. Seuss
Slots open again!
Slots open again!
2i1fr40.jpg

--Dr. Seuss
@NerdyOatmeal; Can I claim a slot please? And is it okay if it's just 2 dragons? c: Give me a little bit to get the stones and dragons please ^^
@NerdyOatmeal; Can I claim a slot please? And is it okay if it's just 2 dragons? c: Give me a little bit to get the stones and dragons please ^^
@Jamie

Yes, that's fine! I can try and find a single. :3
@Jamie

Yes, that's fine! I can try and find a single. :3
2i1fr40.jpg

--Dr. Seuss
@NerdyOatmeal; Hrmmmm okay sorry I'm so indecisive jeez haha I'll go ahead and do 3 because I don't want to trouble you to find another and it might come in handy as a back up later on!

Sending dragons over, as well as stones c: Payment after ?
@NerdyOatmeal; Hrmmmm okay sorry I'm so indecisive jeez haha I'll go ahead and do 3 because I don't want to trouble you to find another and it might come in handy as a back up later on!

Sending dragons over, as well as stones c: Payment after ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9