Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your Hogwarts House?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59
I'm very much Ravenclaw. Too lazy to be in Slytherin!
I'm very much Ravenclaw. Too lazy to be in Slytherin!
9fYTkhy.pngNZVch1H.pngtumblr_inline_nk0ummtkEH1t8nw6k.png
*cough*

You called?

Ahaha, I'm just yankin' your chain.

In all seriousness, I've dictated myself a Slytherin for years, but recent months have made me a cross between Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
*cough*

You called?

Ahaha, I'm just yankin' your chain.

In all seriousness, I've dictated myself a Slytherin for years, but recent months have made me a cross between Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 28 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
Slytherin all the way!
Slytherin all the way!
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
Hufflepuff forever and always!
Hufflepuff forever and always!
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
I'm a Slytherin ^_^
I'm a Slytherin ^_^
jCVhFoZ.gif
Gryffindor!
Gryffindor!
Hufflepuff!
Potter more asked between Hufflepuff and rave claw. Mugglenets Myers Briggs one put me in Hufflepuff.
Hufflepuff!
Potter more asked between Hufflepuff and rave claw. Mugglenets Myers Briggs one put me in Hufflepuff.
Same, but I could see myself in any of the houses really. I just have more character traits for ravenclaw and slytherin.
Same, but I could see myself in any of the houses really. I just have more character traits for ravenclaw and slytherin.
I'm Slytherin! From the moment I got obsessed with the Malfoys, I hoped to get Slytherin. And then I got it on Pottermore. Of course, I haven't played on it for lots of months because apparentley "your password is incorrect" even after I changed it.
I'm Slytherin! From the moment I got obsessed with the Malfoys, I hoped to get Slytherin. And then I got it on Pottermore. Of course, I haven't played on it for lots of months because apparentley "your password is incorrect" even after I changed it.
398.gif
Slytherin represent!
when I was younger I wanted more than anything to be in Gryffindor, it wasn't until I was older that I understood Slytherin doesn't have to mean "kill-all-muggleborns" evil. I felt better about my consistent results then xD
Slytherin represent!
when I was younger I wanted more than anything to be in Gryffindor, it wasn't until I was older that I understood Slytherin doesn't have to mean "kill-all-muggleborns" evil. I felt better about my consistent results then xD

tiny accents
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59