Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your Hogwarts House?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
Proud Hufflepuff here. :)

Just got a new guy with my House colors, too!
Proud Hufflepuff here. :)

Just got a new guy with my House colors, too!
BannerSig.jpg
Hufflepuff with some Slytherin tendencies

I'm very proud of being a Hufflepuff, though! ~~
Hufflepuff with some Slytherin tendencies

I'm very proud of being a Hufflepuff, though! ~~
I'm Hufflepuff.
I'm Hufflepuff.
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
Gryffindor all the way, though with Ravenclaw leanings.
Gryffindor all the way, though with Ravenclaw leanings.
-recently returned-
she/they
I used to hate Hufflepuff until I researched it after getting put there in Pottermore (I wanted Ravenclaw). Now I think it fits me well (mainly the hardworking part and care of magical creatures part)! I like how the common room sounds! I think Ravenclaw fits me well too (because they value knowledge and embrace being eccentric), but I don't like the idea of having to answer a hard question every time I want to go to my room, so maybe Hufflepuff would fit me better for that reason.
I used to hate Hufflepuff until I researched it after getting put there in Pottermore (I wanted Ravenclaw). Now I think it fits me well (mainly the hardworking part and care of magical creatures part)! I like how the common room sounds! I think Ravenclaw fits me well too (because they value knowledge and embrace being eccentric), but I don't like the idea of having to answer a hard question every time I want to go to my room, so maybe Hufflepuff would fit me better for that reason.
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Slytherin through and through! I've always been placed into Slytherin taking sorting hat tests and what-not. I think I identify with Slytherin house more than any of the others. Next up would probably be Ravenclaw but goodness, I'm not sure if I would be a good fit for that house. eesh. Pottermore placed me in Gryffindor for whatever reason, that's probably the house I'm least likely to be in. The Gryffindors were always depicted as pretty obnoxious in the books so I can't really imagine the plus sides of them
Slytherin through and through! I've always been placed into Slytherin taking sorting hat tests and what-not. I think I identify with Slytherin house more than any of the others. Next up would probably be Ravenclaw but goodness, I'm not sure if I would be a good fit for that house. eesh. Pottermore placed me in Gryffindor for whatever reason, that's probably the house I'm least likely to be in. The Gryffindors were always depicted as pretty obnoxious in the books so I can't really imagine the plus sides of them
Take a picture it'll last longer. Keep taking pictures, hoping to stretch time. Take pictures to avoid the harrowing brevity of existence.
I'm almost always a straight split between Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

I got Ravenclaw on Pottermore, but let's be honest: if Hogwarts were real, I'd probably get put in Slytherin because I wouldn't want to have to solve a stupid riddle every time I wanted to get into the common room.
I'm almost always a straight split between Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

I got Ravenclaw on Pottermore, but let's be honest: if Hogwarts were real, I'd probably get put in Slytherin because I wouldn't want to have to solve a stupid riddle every time I wanted to get into the common room.
JViYfKK.png
Slytherin all the way :D
Slytherin all the way :D
windsingerborder.jpg

"I wish, I wish, with all my heart . . .

. . . to fly with dragons, in a land apart."
i'm always an even mix of Hufflepuff and Slytherin but I always pick Hufflepuff because i'm not sleeping in the weird cold dungeon, i refuse
i'm always an even mix of Hufflepuff and Slytherin but I always pick Hufflepuff because i'm not sleeping in the weird cold dungeon, i refuse
1VvvGVj.jpg
Hufflepuff all the way! :D
Hufflepuff all the way! :D
tumblr_poyfmyb2Hc1u6a4tk_500.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59