Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most popular "avatar" species
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wildclaw females make the best avatars, I think, but I have a male Imp because this guy best represents my clan (he's Greyjoy colours).
Wildclaw females make the best avatars, I think, but I have a male Imp because this guy best represents my clan (he's Greyjoy colours).
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I'm using a female Imperial and probably won't ever switch her, as she represents myself and my clan the best. c:

I also like them the best generally, together with male & female Coatls.
I'm using a female Imperial and probably won't ever switch her, as she represents myself and my clan the best. c:

I also like them the best generally, together with male & female Coatls.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
My avatars are usually Imps or SD, but I think I'll keep my avatar as this.
My avatars are usually Imps or SD, but I think I'll keep my avatar as this.
I am +3 hours ahead of Flight Rising time!
E6nL5Eq.pngiAiI6jU.png
Snappers are clearly the superior avatar species.

I mean, LOOK AT THEM.
Snappers are clearly the superior avatar species.

I mean, LOOK AT THEM.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
I usually always have some sort of Wildclaw female. I like Males too but their neck and wing make an annoying O shape.

If not a Wildclaw I'd use an Imp male.
I usually always have some sort of Wildclaw female. I like Males too but their neck and wing make an annoying O shape.

If not a Wildclaw I'd use an Imp male.
Heart.gif
Filled it out. Usually have it as a Spiral but sometimes I'll switch, most likely to an Imp, Tundra or Snapper.
Filled it out. Usually have it as a Spiral but sometimes I'll switch, most likely to an Imp, Tundra or Snapper.
Pearlcatcher male. I like the striking 'stare off into the distance' pose.
Pearlcatcher male. I like the striking 'stare off into the distance' pose.
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
Imperials or coatls, either gender! I have a main default avatar (m. imp), but I'm bad at sticking to an avatar forever and tend to whimsically change into another favorite dragon to spotlight for a couple days before switching back.
Imperials or coatls, either gender! I have a main default avatar (m. imp), but I'm bad at sticking to an avatar forever and tend to whimsically change into another favorite dragon to spotlight for a couple days before switching back.
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
I've had the same exact dragon as my avatar since I've made this account.
I've had the same exact dragon as my avatar since I've made this account.
qDavPTk.png
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2014-09-14 15:57:51"]I've never changed :3 water fairies FTW![/quote] Aww yea... [size=4][b]Water Fairies represent![/b][/size] [size=2][s]I think there's like 3 of us...[/s][/size]
Cutiepaws wrote on 2014-09-14 15:57:51:
I've never changed :3 water fairies FTW!

Aww yea... Water Fairies represent!

I think there's like 3 of us...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7