Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | OVER *Cold SNAP* Round seven pg. 253
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 268 269
@Trillium and sent!
@Trillium and sent!
@KageAngel02
Recorded and sent off, thank you!
@KageAngel02
Recorded and sent off, thank you!
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
@Trillium One last dragon for the road, then I'm out. Hope y'all can take the lead in this final stretch!
@Trillium One last dragon for the road, then I'm out. Hope y'all can take the lead in this final stretch!
@Aurora23
received and noted down, will be added to the spreadsheet asap! thank you.
@Aurora23
received and noted down, will be added to the spreadsheet asap! thank you.
this post happily existed in all possible states before you observed it.
now it has collapsed into a single state.
i hope you're satisfied.

5xHfZyS.png
@Kasael
Received and recorded!
@Kasael
Received and recorded!
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
@OreoMilkshake Received and recorded! Thanks!
@OreoMilkshake Received and recorded! Thanks!
ihnH8up.gif6Fwt9Qr.gifGzcFsWh.pngeyN8I1X.pngbQKGQbx.png2Sk1P4I.pngsI00yXg.pnguqy4kxw.pngjhCg38E.pngJt6lqqi.pngFQImNyF.pngPLWN0OT.pngepj60xB.pngVJVSD3w.png

kiaA7JS.pngPCY3lKO.png

tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png

2Hq3gFt.png
@Trillium Sending a few hatchlings and level 1 adults your way for 1t :)
@Trillium Sending a few hatchlings and level 1 adults your way for 1t :)
@HermitQueen It's okay! I'm afraid I was a little grumpy when I realized it, but it was late and you seemed to be really busy.
@HermitQueen It's okay! I'm afraid I was a little grumpy when I realized it, but it was late and you seemed to be really busy.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@magpies
Sending 2 lvl9 dragons to the raffle, my last for today. Hope you guys will manage to win!
@magpies
Sending 2 lvl9 dragons to the raffle, my last for today. Hope you guys will manage to win!
@Schefflera I guessed I missed it in those last few minutes D: I am SO sorry! I had over 30 unread notifications last night because I was flipping back and forth between crossroads and exaltees as fast as I could. It must have gotten lost in there,, bluh I'm sorry I can't believe I missed it
@Schefflera I guessed I missed it in those last few minutes D: I am SO sorry! I had over 30 unread notifications last night because I was flipping back and forth between crossroads and exaltees as fast as I could. It must have gotten lost in there,, bluh I'm sorry I can't believe I missed it
ihnH8up.gif6Fwt9Qr.gifGzcFsWh.pngeyN8I1X.pngbQKGQbx.png2Sk1P4I.pngsI00yXg.pnguqy4kxw.pngjhCg38E.pngJt6lqqi.pngFQImNyF.pngPLWN0OT.pngepj60xB.pngVJVSD3w.png

kiaA7JS.pngPCY3lKO.png

tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png

2Hq3gFt.png
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 268 269