Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50
Browser:
google chrome

Connection Method:
wireless

Device:
laptop

Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
cleared the cache, deleted history, restarted the browser and computer, unchecked the remember me button

i can go to my bookmarked page and thru several pages then suddenly it one page will ask me to log in again. there is no rhyme or reason. sometimes it happens on the first page i click, sometimes i play for an hour before it makes me log back in.
Browser:
google chrome

Connection Method:
wireless

Device:
laptop

cleared the cache, deleted history, restarted the browser and computer, unchecked the remember me button

i can go to my bookmarked page and thru several pages then suddenly it one page will ask me to log in again. there is no rhyme or reason. sometimes it happens on the first page i click, sometimes i play for an hour before it makes me log back in.
•Browser:
Internet Explorer
•Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet (Endeavor fiber optic connection)
•Device:
PC
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I leave the site at any point even though I have "remember me" checked on the main page. It remembers neither my username nor password.

It's getting irritating having to retype my (rather long) username and log back in every time my tab accidentally gets closed.
•Browser:
Internet Explorer
•Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet (Endeavor fiber optic connection)
•Device:
PC
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I leave the site at any point even though I have "remember me" checked on the main page. It remembers neither my username nor password.

It's getting irritating having to retype my (rather long) username and log back in every time my tab accidentally gets closed.
Browser: Safari

Connection Method: Wi-fi

Device: iPhone

Steps Taken to Resolve the Issue: Cleared cache, closed and restarted webpage

I cannot log in to the ww1 at all. I can log in to "flightrising.com" pages just fine, but the updated ones (homepage, mail, etc) cannot be accessed by me at all on mobile.

There is never a "logging in" popup- I've just clicked "go" and absolutely nothing happens.
Browser: Safari

Connection Method: Wi-fi

Device: iPhone

Steps Taken to Resolve the Issue: Cleared cache, closed and restarted webpage

I cannot log in to the ww1 at all. I can log in to "flightrising.com" pages just fine, but the updated ones (homepage, mail, etc) cannot be accessed by me at all on mobile.

There is never a "logging in" popup- I've just clicked "go" and absolutely nothing happens.
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Browser: Chrome

Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet

Device: PC Laptop

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I found if I'm on any other page apart from the index after logging in it acts as if I'm logged out. My resolve is to just re-login again on one of the pages that acts as if I'm logged out and it then acts as if I'm logged in.

I'm not too bothered by it but just thought to let you know :)
Browser: Chrome

Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet

Device: PC Laptop

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I found if I'm on any other page apart from the index after logging in it acts as if I'm logged out. My resolve is to just re-login again on one of the pages that acts as if I'm logged out and it then acts as if I'm logged in.

I'm not too bothered by it but just thought to let you know :)
OTXJQ9a.png1706496_YqCfFFDwrcbeM56.gif
@Xhaztol

Just letting you know that I updated my post about halfway down page 6
@Xhaztol

Just letting you know that I updated my post about halfway down page 6
unknown.png
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
laptop
it only logs me out when i go to the messages center so i log back in and it works again
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
laptop
it only logs me out when i go to the messages center so i log back in and it works again
Browser: Firefox
Connection- wireless home network
device- pc

issue: I log into WWW1 website- but today it didn't register that I was logged in all the way- i had to log in on the other pages- like my Dragon Lair page, to be able to access things.

Sorry if wrong thread to post this.

Resolved? For now- I just logged in the other pages as well as the front page.
Browser: Firefox
Connection- wireless home network
device- pc

issue: I log into WWW1 website- but today it didn't register that I was logged in all the way- i had to log in on the other pages- like my Dragon Lair page, to be able to access things.

Sorry if wrong thread to post this.

Resolved? For now- I just logged in the other pages as well as the front page.
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
Browser: Google Chrome

Connection Method: Telekom Wireless home network

Device: Lenovo B560 Laptop, Operating System Windows7

Issue:

Does not remember my login info, even if I select "Remember Me"
Also does not autofill the password (Login Name and Password saved by Chrome)
Does log me out as soon as I leave the site.

Problem solved:

Not solved yet, need to log in as soon as I go to flight rising again.
Browser: Google Chrome

Connection Method: Telekom Wireless home network

Device: Lenovo B560 Laptop, Operating System Windows7

Issue:

Does not remember my login info, even if I select "Remember Me"
Also does not autofill the password (Login Name and Password saved by Chrome)
Does log me out as soon as I leave the site.

Problem solved:

Not solved yet, need to log in as soon as I go to flight rising again.
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC laptop
Cleared cache and history. I am able to visit most pages on the site as normal; however, I am automatically logged out when I attempt to access my message inbox from any page except the main page.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC laptop
Cleared cache and history. I am able to visit most pages on the site as normal; however, I am automatically logged out when I attempt to access my message inbox from any page except the main page.
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
Browser: Firefox 16.0.2
Connection Method: University Wireless (using a proxy)
Device: MacBook, running OS 10.5.8

If I log in on the front page, I am automatically logged out if I visit any other page on the site (or so it seems! tested most of the links in the sidebar such as lair, gather, AH, and forums). Before you reenabled the login on those pages I couldn't access the site on this computer + location at all, now I need to log in again when I hit the "you're not logged in!" message and can then use the site as normal.

Have cleared my cache multiple times, unchecked "remember me" and tried logging in and logging out multiple times - the problem persists.
Browser: Firefox 16.0.2
Connection Method: University Wireless (using a proxy)
Device: MacBook, running OS 10.5.8

If I log in on the front page, I am automatically logged out if I visit any other page on the site (or so it seems! tested most of the links in the sidebar such as lair, gather, AH, and forums). Before you reenabled the login on those pages I couldn't access the site on this computer + location at all, now I need to log in again when I hit the "you're not logged in!" message and can then use the site as normal.

Have cleared my cache multiple times, unchecked "remember me" and tried logging in and logging out multiple times - the problem persists.
9cjDdGL.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50