Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted - [Private] - 6/13 Remain
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4471673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44717/4471673_350.png[/img] [/url] Suguha scowled at the fae. "I vote [b]Biskut[/b]" she declared. "you suspect Fiddleneck of all dragons! Shame on you. Even I have standards."

4471673_350.png

Suguha scowled at the fae. "I vote Biskut" she declared. "you suspect Fiddleneck of all dragons! Shame on you. Even I have standards."
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4733385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47334/4733385_350.png[/img] [/url] Ciel fidgeted a bit, thinking it over. Who to choose? No one was always a choice. But what if that led to her own death? That'd be no good. Ciel sat up, drawing herself to her full height. She couldn't be behaving so cowardly like this! She took a deep breath. "I-I vote... [b]Chloride.[/b]"

4733385_350.png

Ciel fidgeted a bit, thinking it over. Who to choose? No one was always a choice. But what if that led to her own death? That'd be no good. Ciel sat up, drawing herself to her full height. She couldn't be behaving so cowardly like this!

She took a deep breath. "I-I vote... Chloride."
Dream Dragon Wish List:
Obsidian/Obsidian/(Any color) Circuit
Looking for Wildclaw (F), Snappers, Faes, Skydancers and Pearlcatchers!

ArcanistArtRaffle_zps84b0d60c.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3842019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38421/3842019_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]Chloride glanced at the Fae and Guardian, his blank eyes paused on Biskut a bit longer. He isn't fond of him; that's for sure. Yet, there was something that's holding him back. [i]'Biskut didn't vote for Astaroth.'[/i] The Tundra wouldn't vote for Biskut, not right now. Chloride simply shook his head as a silent response to Suguha's rash decision. Silver strands of fur puffed out as Chloride heard his own name. His head abruptly turned to the Imperial near him. [i]'Another one, huh.'[/i] He huffed out in slight irritation. There was a hint of fear in his eyes, but the dragon's body language showed confidence. Chloride still had a glimmer of hope, if he believed in his heart. Aftering a brief moment, he stated in a hush tone. "Well, alright. I vote for [b]Ciel[/b], then."

3842019_350.png

Chloride glanced at the Fae and Guardian, his blank eyes paused on Biskut a bit longer. He isn't fond of him; that's for sure. Yet, there was something that's holding him back. 'Biskut didn't vote for Astaroth.' The Tundra wouldn't vote for Biskut, not right now. Chloride simply shook his head as a silent response to Suguha's rash decision.

Silver strands of fur puffed out as Chloride heard his own name. His head abruptly turned to the Imperial near him. 'Another one, huh.' He huffed out in slight irritation. There was a hint of fear in his eyes, but the dragon's body language showed confidence. Chloride still had a glimmer of hope, if he believed in his heart. Aftering a brief moment, he stated in a hush tone.

"Well, alright. I vote for Ciel, then."
moHYLEk.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4959297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49593/4959297_350.png[/img] [/url] The Coatl's stature seemed to become less and less self assured as she watched the other dragons; the feathers along her neck drooped as the others started making their votes. [b]"Me think..."[/b] she starts softly, but her sentence trails off to a hum. Fiddleneck glanced at each of the dragons, her eyes catching on to Chloride and Ciel. [b]"Me think that Chloride has lot suspicion. Aenderk first, now Ast'roth. Sssspicious, but-"[/b] she looks at the floor. [b]"He try hard to keep CloudHopp'r here, too. No know what to do."[/b] There was a pause as she stares at her forepaws. [b]"Want everyone to go home,"[/b] she mumbles quietly; it definitely seemed impossible now. Not everyone here is an Innocent; she needed to focus on what was going on and help. [b]"Me also think that-"[/b] the Coatl looks over to Dragonfruit, [b]"- that, well. Drrragonfruit been very quiet. Always quiet. Scary quiet. But do not want to think he Traitor."[/b] She finally shakes her head. [b]"Sorry. Not much help. Dragon talk hard."[/b] Another pause, and she looks up at the Shadewalker. [i]"I don't want to do this, but I'd like to vote for [u]Dragonfruit.[/u]"[/i]

4959297_350.png

The Coatl's stature seemed to become less and less self assured as she watched the other dragons; the feathers along her neck drooped as the others started making their votes.

"Me think..." she starts softly, but her sentence trails off to a hum. Fiddleneck glanced at each of the dragons, her eyes catching on to Chloride and Ciel. "Me think that Chloride has lot suspicion. Aenderk first, now Ast'roth. Sssspicious, but-" she looks at the floor. "He try hard to keep CloudHopp'r here, too. No know what to do."

There was a pause as she stares at her forepaws. "Want everyone to go home," she mumbles quietly; it definitely seemed impossible now. Not everyone here is an Innocent; she needed to focus on what was going on and help.

"Me also think that-" the Coatl looks over to Dragonfruit, "- that, well. Drrragonfruit been very quiet. Always quiet. Scary quiet. But do not want to think he Traitor."

She finally shakes her head. "Sorry. Not much help. Dragon talk hard." Another pause, and she looks up at the Shadewalker. "I don't want to do this, but I'd like to vote for Dragonfruit."
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Slaveofboredom
@Agi
@Nefarian
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo

((Only four votes out of eight? Sorry guys, but I'm going to need at least six votes in total before making the final tally, even if your character decides against voting in general...))
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Slaveofboredom
@Agi
@Nefarian
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo

((Only four votes out of eight? Sorry guys, but I'm going to need at least six votes in total before making the final tally, even if your character decides against voting in general...))
Gs7DQgM.png
Astaroth looked up and thought quickly about it. "I vote Ciel," she said.

((Sorry, School is not very forgiving at the moment.))
Astaroth looked up and thought quickly about it. "I vote Ciel," she said.

((Sorry, School is not very forgiving at the moment.))
pI4lIQJ.gif
Snow will fall on the snow that has fallen.
"Fiddleneck is my final answer." Biskut said slowly.

((EXAMS, CURSE THEN ALL))
"Fiddleneck is my final answer." Biskut said slowly.

((EXAMS, CURSE THEN ALL))
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
@Cacogen @mitelia @Slaveofboredom @Agi @Nefarian @ccrazy @EmbyrPhoenix @PrincessPotoo ((My apologies for taking so long to respond! Here comes the night~)) It seemed as if a vote from every one of these pathetic morsels was not necessary for the Shadewalker to make its final decision. It got up, all at once, and leered at the lot with the same hungry, hanging smile. [i]"I see! I see...such a scattered vote. But I do believe the answer is quite clear this time,"[/i] it mused. A pale tongue touched the fringes of its jaw as it deliberated briefly. [i]"Darling [/i][b]Ciel[/b][i], my lovely little [/i][b]traitor[/b][i], it seems your number's up!"[/i] With that, the Shadewalker lunched towards the Imperial unceremoniously, only this time, the shadows surged forth and shoved the abomination away from its prey. The Shadewalker, whose body was just as weak as it appeared to be, was tossed back to the ground like a discarded rag doll. It didn't move--perhaps even killed by the force of this attack. The shadows simply ignored it and turned on Ciel now, drawing nearer to her. Even stranger and far more frightening still, they almost seemed to lick at the remaining dragons as if they were about to take the whole lot of them at once. The Shadewalker weakly sat up, looking somewhat bewildered as the Shade descended upon Ciel. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/khdIZnC.png[/img][/center] [i]"It's not fair...[/i] the Shadewalker muttered to itself. It hung its head dejectedly, looking as if it'd fall back into a dead heap on the ground at any moment. The remaining seven were left with a minute to react, maybe even make some deductions at this point. Who was really in charge down here? The Shadewalker appeared to be taking up a back seat to something else. After what seemed like forever, the creature finally stood up, albeit hardly, before it practically dragged itself to its pedestal. [i]"Sleep soundly, you pests. Sleep and dream your final dreams. I'll be waiting...I'll be watching..."[/i] [center][b]End Third Waking Phase. Begin Fourth Sleep Phase. Begin Fourth Dream Phase.[/b][/center] (During this phase, the RP is temporarily on hold. On a third-party chat client, the players of the 'Traitor' class dragons are deliberating on their second victim. The Oracle is currently dreaming. They may PM me to activate their talents, but they cannot share with the other players what they've done or discovered until the IC Waking Phase begins. So a traitor is revealed! Will the innocents take victory after all? Or will they be in danger of losing themselves and their oracle this next round? As for Ciel and her player, Nefarian, you both did frighteningly well! Hope you had fun!) [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AakYegd.png[/img][/center]
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Slaveofboredom
@Agi
@Nefarian
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo

((My apologies for taking so long to respond! Here comes the night~))

It seemed as if a vote from every one of these pathetic morsels was not necessary for the Shadewalker to make its final decision. It got up, all at once, and leered at the lot with the same hungry, hanging smile.

"I see! I see...such a scattered vote. But I do believe the answer is quite clear this time," it mused. A pale tongue touched the fringes of its jaw as it deliberated briefly. "Darling Ciel, my lovely little traitor, it seems your number's up!"

With that, the Shadewalker lunched towards the Imperial unceremoniously, only this time, the shadows surged forth and shoved the abomination away from its prey. The Shadewalker, whose body was just as weak as it appeared to be, was tossed back to the ground like a discarded rag doll. It didn't move--perhaps even killed by the force of this attack. The shadows simply ignored it and turned on Ciel now, drawing nearer to her. Even stranger and far more frightening still, they almost seemed to lick at the remaining dragons as if they were about to take the whole lot of them at once. The Shadewalker weakly sat up, looking somewhat bewildered as the Shade descended upon Ciel.

khdIZnC.png

"It's not fair... the Shadewalker muttered to itself. It hung its head dejectedly, looking as if it'd fall back into a dead heap on the ground at any moment. The remaining seven were left with a minute to react, maybe even make some deductions at this point. Who was really in charge down here? The Shadewalker appeared to be taking up a back seat to something else. After what seemed like forever, the creature finally stood up, albeit hardly, before it practically dragged itself to its pedestal.

"Sleep soundly, you pests. Sleep and dream your final dreams. I'll be waiting...I'll be watching..."
End Third Waking Phase. Begin Fourth Sleep Phase. Begin Fourth Dream Phase.

(During this phase, the RP is temporarily on hold. On a third-party chat client, the players of the 'Traitor' class dragons are deliberating on their second victim. The Oracle is currently dreaming. They may PM me to activate their talents, but they cannot share with the other players what they've done or discovered until the IC Waking Phase begins.

So a traitor is revealed! Will the innocents take victory after all? Or will they be in danger of losing themselves and their oracle this next round?

As for Ciel and her player, Nefarian, you both did frighteningly well! Hope you had fun!)

AakYegd.png
Gs7DQgM.png
@Cacogen @mitelia @Slaveofboredom @Agi @ccrazy @EmbyrPhoenix @PrincessPotoo ((I'd like to formally apologize for taking so long to post. I had the votes for this three or four days ago, but I was getting stuff ready to vend at a con this past weekend. Still, I should have left a warning about that and I apologize for not doing so. We're nearing the final stretch of this RP and I'm solid until mid/late November, so let's get this thing kicking again!)) As the last of this dwindling group stirred into the land of consciousness, the Shadewalker was poised on its pedestal like a lounging cat, watching the little worms rise once more. It didn't seem as impatient or annoyed as it has been lately; in fact, a little too placid for anyone's tastes. Almost as if it was having some second thoughts about offering freedom to any of its victims. [i]"Oh good,"[/i] the host let out in what could only be described as an exasperated sigh. [i]"Finally awake. Now we can proceed."[/i] It stretched, far too unassuming for anyone's comfort. It was behaving almost as if it was losing interest in this game. It was hard to tell however, that it was keenly observing the activities at the four corners of this cavern--the shadows danced live with Shade as they waited to take their victim. Like the Shadewalker, it was well aware of the sacrifice that was made while the innocent ones slept ever so peacefully. They drew in as the Shadewalker sat up, its body in a lurch like a centuries' old gargoyle. [i]"The traitors have suffered a loss last round. Blood repaid in blood. Bone repaid in flesh. But they have retaliated all the same, haven't they? They still get to choose one of you, after all. Isn't that a pity? The murderers may win yet!"[/i] On the last word, the Shadewalker pounced on the group, nailing [b]Stratos[/b] in particular and pinning her down under its claws. [i]"It's you! Dear, [b]innocent[/b] Stratos! It's you they've chosen! It's you /I/ want!"[/i] The Shade came rushing in for the pair, but by then it was already too late. [img]http://i.imgur.com/B7E4Pk5.png[/img] The Shadewalker itself consumed the Mirror the way a snake would a rat. No chewing, no mess. It would not let the shadows claim its prize. As it lie there, basking in the pleasure of this meal, the shadows shifted around the creature antsily, as if they weren't sure how to go about this. The Shadewalker committed quite the crime. The Shade itself was supposed to grow stronger, not just the abomination it created. The abomination was meant to serve. It was meant to bring energy and strength to the Shade in order to bring it to glory once more. Instead, it was acting like those noisy pests it detested so. Shade gone wrong inside the mind of a meat puppet. The two appeared to be at odds. Drawing itself up proudly, the Shadewalker's hide was a little more iridescent than usual. It didn't appear as sickly as it did before. It hissed at the shadows and they dispersed very slowly, very quietly, and without protest. It had won this battle, and it was intent to win the war. [i]"Your little friend serves me well in death. Sweet, she was. I will grow stronger because of her. Now then...you all have work to do. Choose my next meal for me, would you?"[/i] It cackled and made its way back to its throne casually, with more attitude in its step than it had at the very beginning. The shadows were restlessly shifting along the walls of the cave. [center][b]End Fourth Sleep Phase. Begin Fourth Waking Phase.[/b][/center] ((Now's time for voting! Let's try to get them all in within a week, eh? There may be a chance that this game will end in an unexpected way, don't you think? After all, the Shadewalker and the Shade don't appear to be getting along... As for Stratos, may she rest in peace! She's been a fine player and a fine survivor. It's always sad to watch another one go...Thanks for playing though, Agi! :3)) [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/p00ifFb.png[/img][/center]
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Slaveofboredom
@Agi
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo

((I'd like to formally apologize for taking so long to post. I had the votes for this three or four days ago, but I was getting stuff ready to vend at a con this past weekend. Still, I should have left a warning about that and I apologize for not doing so. We're nearing the final stretch of this RP and I'm solid until mid/late November, so let's get this thing kicking again!))

As the last of this dwindling group stirred into the land of consciousness, the Shadewalker was poised on its pedestal like a lounging cat, watching the little worms rise once more. It didn't seem as impatient or annoyed as it has been lately; in fact, a little too placid for anyone's tastes. Almost as if it was having some second thoughts about offering freedom to any of its victims.

"Oh good," the host let out in what could only be described as an exasperated sigh. "Finally awake. Now we can proceed." It stretched, far too unassuming for anyone's comfort. It was behaving almost as if it was losing interest in this game. It was hard to tell however, that it was keenly observing the activities at the four corners of this cavern--the shadows danced live with Shade as they waited to take their victim. Like the Shadewalker, it was well aware of the sacrifice that was made while the innocent ones slept ever so peacefully.

They drew in as the Shadewalker sat up, its body in a lurch like a centuries' old gargoyle. "The traitors have suffered a loss last round. Blood repaid in blood. Bone repaid in flesh. But they have retaliated all the same, haven't they? They still get to choose one of you, after all. Isn't that a pity? The murderers may win yet!" On the last word, the Shadewalker pounced on the group, nailing Stratos in particular and pinning her down under its claws. "It's you! Dear, innocent Stratos! It's you they've chosen! It's you /I/ want!"

The Shade came rushing in for the pair, but by then it was already too late.

B7E4Pk5.png

The Shadewalker itself consumed the Mirror the way a snake would a rat. No chewing, no mess. It would not let the shadows claim its prize. As it lie there, basking in the pleasure of this meal, the shadows shifted around the creature antsily, as if they weren't sure how to go about this. The Shadewalker committed quite the crime. The Shade itself was supposed to grow stronger, not just the abomination it created. The abomination was meant to serve. It was meant to bring energy and strength to the Shade in order to bring it to glory once more. Instead, it was acting like those noisy pests it detested so. Shade gone wrong inside the mind of a meat puppet. The two appeared to be at odds.

Drawing itself up proudly, the Shadewalker's hide was a little more iridescent than usual. It didn't appear as sickly as it did before. It hissed at the shadows and they dispersed very slowly, very quietly, and without protest. It had won this battle, and it was intent to win the war.

"Your little friend serves me well in death. Sweet, she was. I will grow stronger because of her. Now then...you all have work to do. Choose my next meal for me, would you?"

It cackled and made its way back to its throne casually, with more attitude in its step than it had at the very beginning. The shadows were restlessly shifting along the walls of the cave.

End Fourth Sleep Phase. Begin Fourth Waking Phase.

((Now's time for voting! Let's try to get them all in within a week, eh? There may be a chance that this game will end in an unexpected way, don't you think? After all, the Shadewalker and the Shade don't appear to be getting along...

As for Stratos, may she rest in peace! She's been a fine player and a fine survivor. It's always sad to watch another one go...Thanks for playing though, Agi! :3))

p00ifFb.png
Gs7DQgM.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4959297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49593/4959297_350.png[/img] [/url] Fiddleneck hardly moved as she woke up, favoring the floor to raising her head from it. She felt weak from shock and dismay from the events that have passed - the ones before she fell asleep. They found a Traitor; they actually found one. But Ciel had been so sweet and quiet...! She didn't move until she saw Stratos getting taken by the Shadewalker and-- [u][b]"No!!"[/b][/u] Fiddleneck screamed. Her shout proved to be useless as she watched in stunned horror. Words failed her - they always have in the end, haven't they? - and the terror on her face was still eminent as things calmed down. This was cruel. It was always cruel, but this was even crueller than most things. She forced her eyes away from the Shadewalker and kept them trained on the floor. She gulped and, after a pause, shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut. [b]"Scared,"[/b] she mumbled. [b]"But- but, got to keep going. Find other trrraitors."[/b] The Coatl glanced up to look at the others. The sight of the restless shadows about her made the tips of her emerald feathers pale, but she held her tongue and tried to focus.

4959297_350.png

Fiddleneck hardly moved as she woke up, favoring the floor to raising her head from it. She felt weak from shock and dismay from the events that have passed - the ones before she fell asleep. They found a Traitor; they actually found one. But Ciel had been so sweet and quiet...!

She didn't move until she saw Stratos getting taken by the Shadewalker and--

"No!!" Fiddleneck screamed. Her shout proved to be useless as she watched in stunned horror. Words failed her - they always have in the end, haven't they? - and the terror on her face was still eminent as things calmed down.

This was cruel. It was always cruel, but this was even crueller than most things.

She forced her eyes away from the Shadewalker and kept them trained on the floor. She gulped and, after a pause, shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Scared," she mumbled. "But- but, got to keep going. Find other trrraitors." The Coatl glanced up to look at the others. The sight of the restless shadows about her made the tips of her emerald feathers pale, but she held her tongue and tried to focus.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21