Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The awesome people thread~
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54
@bink5bink5 >3< thank you Binky!! (i hope you dont mind me calling your that) You have always been such a sweet and kind person to be since we first ment. And really helped me get a better idea of on what I wanted in the way of breeding draongs.. Not to mention just a great friend to talk to, with such perdy babes. :3

@alex925 Oh man what can I say about you aside from that you are completely awesome. you were there for me when I really needed someone to talk to when my lil baby died. you have continued to give me inspiration for my writing/art. Not to mention I have someone else who is as CRAZY as me and that is always great. lol And gets all my spelling errors and still gets what I'm trying to say. XDDD
@bink5bink5 >3< thank you Binky!! (i hope you dont mind me calling your that) You have always been such a sweet and kind person to be since we first ment. And really helped me get a better idea of on what I wanted in the way of breeding draongs.. Not to mention just a great friend to talk to, with such perdy babes. :3

@alex925 Oh man what can I say about you aside from that you are completely awesome. you were there for me when I really needed someone to talk to when my lil baby died. you have continued to give me inspiration for my writing/art. Not to mention I have someone else who is as CRAZY as me and that is always great. lol And gets all my spelling errors and still gets what I'm trying to say. XDDD
@Draconequis

^ ^
@Draconequis

^ ^
@FreezeFlash

I know you're often worried people don't like you but I think you're actually pretty awesome ya know?
@FreezeFlash

I know you're often worried people don't like you but I think you're actually pretty awesome ya know?
tumblr_na9fey37Zo1tdbwn0o1_r3_100.png3ong.giftumblr_na9fey37Zo1tdbwn0o2_r2_100.png
@Raiken

thankyouuuu :) You're awesome too!

@Xenysia is pretty awesome!
@Raiken

thankyouuuu :) You're awesome too!

@Xenysia is pretty awesome!
3ong.gif
Why thank you @FreezeFlash! I just love helping people out.
You breed some pretty snazzy aquas :3

And @Sapheera is an amazing friend!
Why thank you @FreezeFlash! I just love helping people out.
You breed some pretty snazzy aquas :3

And @Sapheera is an amazing friend!
Banner_zps6a009269.png
@ArtimisNight
Thank you for the lovely ping!!
@ArtimisNight
Thank you for the lovely ping!!

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@hapro I don't know what kind of unbelievable cuteness-overload kind of thing you deserved, but you should be punished as you're making me melt down X3

Thank you, you're so sweet ;)
@hapro I don't know what kind of unbelievable cuteness-overload kind of thing you deserved, but you should be punished as you're making me melt down X3

Thank you, you're so sweet ;)
@ArtimisNight
Awww you know I got your back. Its what BFF's are for :3
@ArtimisNight
Awww you know I got your back. Its what BFF's are for :3
@CakeOn ;o; thank you

many people i would have already been pinged here so i wont reping them

@Scaleon1 @Scepidilionz @EeveeDream @Malfunction
@CakeOn ;o; thank you

many people i would have already been pinged here so i wont reping them

@Scaleon1 @Scepidilionz @EeveeDream @Malfunction
Why thank you! I like to think I'm awesome as well. :P