Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shiny&Event Pokemon- Diancie+more
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 87 88
@pear thanks! i can so do 25 gems. can i get the pokemon before i pay tho? if not thats ok.
@pear thanks! i can so do 25 gems. can i get the pokemon before i pay tho? if not thats ok.
@TipsFedora - Yeah, you can pay afterwards. c: Just fill out a form and I'll get ready! ^-^
@TipsFedora - Yeah, you can pay afterwards. c: Just fill out a form and I'll get ready! ^-^
@Pear
Do you have the Latis, Ho-Oh and Lugia, Deoxys, any of the Regis, or the Lake Trio? Also is the sale only in gems or is it still 1:400? :O Please tell me from which events they're from too! c:

I think I may be interested in the x6 'mons deal as all Eventmon. Which would be... (125 base + 6x50=300) 425 gems? At 1:400, if that still applies, would be 170k Treasure.
@Pear
Do you have the Latis, Ho-Oh and Lugia, Deoxys, any of the Regis, or the Lake Trio? Also is the sale only in gems or is it still 1:400? :O Please tell me from which events they're from too! c:

I think I may be interested in the x6 'mons deal as all Eventmon. Which would be... (125 base + 6x50=300) 425 gems? At 1:400, if that still applies, would be 170k Treasure.
@Faylon - I don't know if I have all of those as events, but I do have them as shinies. c: It's only gems, no conversions. ^-^ And that is correct on the payment, if they were all events. c:

Although I don't really have time at the moment to trade..haha. c: Homework. x-x
@Faylon - I don't know if I have all of those as events, but I do have them as shinies. c: It's only gems, no conversions. ^-^ And that is correct on the payment, if they were all events. c:

Although I don't really have time at the moment to trade..haha. c: Homework. x-x
@Pear
I'm like, 12 gems short on getting it at 435 haha. |'> Well no problem, I'll just hop over to a gem sales thread in a bit. But I'll pass on non-events if that's the case, since I'm specifically going after that prioritization over shininess.

... It's okay, I'm actually supposed to be doing homework too. x__x
@Pear
I'm like, 12 gems short on getting it at 435 haha. |'> Well no problem, I'll just hop over to a gem sales thread in a bit. But I'll pass on non-events if that's the case, since I'm specifically going after that prioritization over shininess.

... It's okay, I'm actually supposed to be doing homework too. x__x
@Pear
This is my first time here so am I posting this right?

Username:
Ruby

In-Game Name:
Kyle

Friend Code:
FC:3737-9526-4966

Which pokemon do you want?:
Shiny Uxie and Shiny Mesprit

Anything else?:
No
@Pear
This is my first time here so am I posting this right?

Username:
Ruby

In-Game Name:
Kyle

Friend Code:
FC:3737-9526-4966

Which pokemon do you want?:
Shiny Uxie and Shiny Mesprit

Anything else?:
No
@Pear

Pear i have returned again, and with another list :D

Ponyta(Ashbringer), Treecko(Gecko), Zangoose(Claw), Lileep(Anemone), Anorith(Sandstone),
Stunky(PepeLePew if male)(Nox if female)

i probably wont be on much Friday or Saturday due to working at a fair this weekend so no big rush
@Pear

Pear i have returned again, and with another list :D

Ponyta(Ashbringer), Treecko(Gecko), Zangoose(Claw), Lileep(Anemone), Anorith(Sandstone),
Stunky(PepeLePew if male)(Nox if female)

i probably wont be on much Friday or Saturday due to working at a fair this weekend so no big rush
FC: 0232-8823-3162 Name: Kat
Version: X, Y, Alpha Sapphire
Vivillion Pattern: High Plains Pattern
Safari : Fairy - Swirlix, Togepi and Floette
@Pear May as well hit you up just before your sale ends. MAHAHAH! :D

Username: Nayiru
In-Game Name: Nayiru
Friend Code: 0946-3338-3837
Which pokemon do you want?: Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta, aaannd Vicinti. :D
Anything else?: No shiny required, unless you only have them in shiny versions lol.
@Pear May as well hit you up just before your sale ends. MAHAHAH! :D

Username: Nayiru
In-Game Name: Nayiru
Friend Code: 0946-3338-3837
Which pokemon do you want?: Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta, aaannd Vicinti. :D
Anything else?: No shiny required, unless you only have them in shiny versions lol.
@Pear

Oh gosh a sale >:)

Username: Arcanni
In-Game Name: Micki
Friend Code: 0576-4050-9203
Which pokemon do you want?: Shiny Ho-Oh, shiny lugia, shiny darkrai, and shiny deoxys?
Anything else?: Nope!
@Pear

Oh gosh a sale >:)

Username: Arcanni
In-Game Name: Micki
Friend Code: 0576-4050-9203
Which pokemon do you want?: Shiny Ho-Oh, shiny lugia, shiny darkrai, and shiny deoxys?
Anything else?: Nope!
Sorry for not replying guys. I've been super busy with school. x-x If you guys are still interested, let me know.
Sorry for not replying guys. I've been super busy with school. x-x If you guys are still interested, let me know.
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 87 88