Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shiny&Event Pokemon- Diancie+more
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 87 88
@Pear

Hey! When will you be re-opening? I'm very interested in a shiny Salamence!
@Pear

Hey! When will you be re-opening? I'm very interested in a shiny Salamence!
@Davesprites - I'm actually going to open later today. c: I just need to finish making a list of my event 'mons. ^-^ < 3 Woudl you like me to ping you when I re-open? c:
@Davesprites - I'm actually going to open later today. c: I just need to finish making a list of my event 'mons. ^-^ < 3 Woudl you like me to ping you when I re-open? c:
@Pear

That would be great, thanks!
@Pear

That would be great, thanks!
@Davesprites - No prob < 3 c:
@Davesprites - No prob < 3 c:
@Pear

Username: azureXchocobo
In-Game Name: Alex
Friend Code: Will get back to you. Need to charge 3DS. ^.^;
Which pokemon do you want?: shiny Nidoran M & F
Anything else?: Could I get them both in Moon Balls please?

Edit: Ooops. Sorry didn't realize you were still technically closed. Could you ping me when you re-open please? orz
@Pear

Username: azureXchocobo
In-Game Name: Alex
Friend Code: Will get back to you. Need to charge 3DS. ^.^;
Which pokemon do you want?: shiny Nidoran M & F
Anything else?: Could I get them both in Moon Balls please?

Edit: Ooops. Sorry didn't realize you were still technically closed. Could you ping me when you re-open please? orz
Labradorite
@azureXchocobo - Haha sure, I'll ping you when I reopen later today. c:
And unfortunately I don't control what pokeball the pokemon are in. c: So they'll come in whatever ball they were caught in..haha.
@azureXchocobo - Haha sure, I'll ping you when I reopen later today. c:
And unfortunately I don't control what pokeball the pokemon are in. c: So they'll come in whatever ball they were caught in..haha.
For all of those that wanted to be pinged when I reopen, this is it. I'm now open again for business, selling Diancie + a ton more stuff. c:

@Dreamfall
@Metallokinetic
@Davesprites
@azureXchocobo
For all of those that wanted to be pinged when I reopen, this is it. I'm now open again for business, selling Diancie + a ton more stuff. c:

@Dreamfall
@Metallokinetic
@Davesprites
@azureXchocobo
@Pear

Username: Davesprites
In-Game Name: Depends on which game we're trading to.
Friend Code: 5456-0057-4584
Which pokemon do you want?: Shiny Salamence!
Anything else?: Not really, thanks!
@Pear

Username: Davesprites
In-Game Name: Depends on which game we're trading to.
Friend Code: 5456-0057-4584
Which pokemon do you want?: Shiny Salamence!
Anything else?: Not really, thanks!
@Davesprites - Alright, that'll be 20K. c: Let me register your FC and I'll be on in one moment. Thank you! ^-^ (Right now I only have X, so whatever game you're trading from. I have a lot of people on my friends list and sometimes it's confusing when multiple people are online because I don't know who's who..haha. c:)
@Davesprites - Alright, that'll be 20K. c: Let me register your FC and I'll be on in one moment. Thank you! ^-^ (Right now I only have X, so whatever game you're trading from. I have a lot of people on my friends list and sometimes it's confusing when multiple people are online because I don't know who's who..haha. c:)
@Pear

In that case, my in game name is Carly!
@Pear

In that case, my in game name is Carly!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 87 88