Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49
Browser:
google chrome
Connection Method:
wireless home network
Device:
PC
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
CTRL+F5, opened up a new window with the main FR page and logged in
Browser:
google chrome
Connection Method:
wireless home network
Device:
PC
CTRL+F5, opened up a new window with the main FR page and logged in
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Router from Rogers (Canadian Service)
Device:
Personal Computer (Desktop)
Waited and eventually it let me in.

It`s worth noting that I haven`t had this issue since September 3rd at around 8 am or so, but on September 1st it would log me out for no reason and on the 2nd it refused to log me in at all.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Router from Rogers (Canadian Service)
Device:
Personal Computer (Desktop)
Waited and eventually it let me in.

It`s worth noting that I haven`t had this issue since September 3rd at around 8 am or so, but on September 1st it would log me out for no reason and on the 2nd it refused to log me in at all.
j3zsWMV.png
I seem to be having the exact opposite issue. I can interact with the rest of the site normally, but if I go to the Message Center, then I'm asked to log in again. I remain logged in on the rest of the site. Message center seems to "time out" after several hours, as I could be gone or asleep for a while, and when I come back, though I remain logged in to the rest of the site, I'll be asked to log in to the message center again.
"rest of the site" is the regular flightrising.com domain
Message Center is under the www1 domain (http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs)

Aside from that, I have no issues with login/logout between the regular and www1 sites.
I have not manually logged out of either site.
I don't recall being auto-logged out during the nightly maintenance, either, though it may have happened once.

Browser:
Chrome 36.0.1985.125
Connection Method:
Wired home broadband (Wave)
Device:
Mac OS X 10.9.4 (Mavericks)
Logged in separately in message center.
I seem to be having the exact opposite issue. I can interact with the rest of the site normally, but if I go to the Message Center, then I'm asked to log in again. I remain logged in on the rest of the site. Message center seems to "time out" after several hours, as I could be gone or asleep for a while, and when I come back, though I remain logged in to the rest of the site, I'll be asked to log in to the message center again.
"rest of the site" is the regular flightrising.com domain
Message Center is under the www1 domain (http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs)

Aside from that, I have no issues with login/logout between the regular and www1 sites.
I have not manually logged out of either site.
I don't recall being auto-logged out during the nightly maintenance, either, though it may have happened once.

Browser:
Chrome 36.0.1985.125
Connection Method:
Wired home broadband (Wave)
Device:
Mac OS X 10.9.4 (Mavericks)
Logged in separately in message center.

Quartz is cursed; it's really the worst.
Someday it will be sand; that will be grand.
Dance party forever.

~Scribbles
Browser: Internet Explorer
Connection Method: Both home wireless network and a public library's wireless network
Device: PC
Steps Took To Resolve: I clearned catches, history, logged out, and attempted both to use a normal page and an in private page to log in

It logs me out whenever I change screens, I can only log in one time out of every five or so attempts, and all buttons are missing. (It took me using firefox to even get to post in the forums). Also the site is crashing my entire browser whenever I do mange to log in the second I try to click things
Browser: Internet Explorer
Connection Method: Both home wireless network and a public library's wireless network
Device: PC
Steps Took To Resolve: I clearned catches, history, logged out, and attempted both to use a normal page and an in private page to log in

It logs me out whenever I change screens, I can only log in one time out of every five or so attempts, and all buttons are missing. (It took me using firefox to even get to post in the forums). Also the site is crashing my entire browser whenever I do mange to log in the second I try to click things
ilyn9v.jpg
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
laptop
Cleared cache, logged out and then logged in with 'remember me' unchecked on the www1 homepage, but I have to log out & log back in every time I open FR.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
laptop
Cleared cache, logged out and then logged in with 'remember me' unchecked on the www1 homepage, but I have to log out & log back in every time I open FR.
Browser: Safari

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
Mac OS X Maverick Desktop

I logged out and logged back in from the www1 page and was then able to access the pages normally.
Browser: Safari

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
Mac OS X Maverick Desktop

I logged out and logged back in from the www1 page and was then able to access the pages normally.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC
Cleared cache, manually logged out, then back in again. Regardless of "Remember Me" being checked or not, solution only lasts until the browser is closed.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC
Cleared cache, manually logged out, then back in again. Regardless of "Remember Me" being checked or not, solution only lasts until the browser is closed.
Candycane Xolo [/url] Shimmering Xolo
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC
I cleared my cache, logged out, unchecked "remember me", then logged back in via www1.flightrising.com
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC
I cleared my cache, logged out, unchecked "remember me", then logged back in via www1.flightrising.com
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
A friend of mine, Cyradis4, can't log in at all, getting invalid security certificate warnings. Idk if this is the right thread, but here's their form: [b]Browser:[/b] Firefox 31/32 (tried both) [b]Connection Method:[/b] Ethernet over a secured connection [b]Device:[/b] Windows computer [b]Steps that you took to resolve the issue:[/b] The issue is still on-going, but here's what they said they've tried: [quote=Cyradis4] Cleared cache (multiple times), restarted computer, tried logging in with Remember Me checked and unchecked. I can go to the page, try to log in, and then FireFox gives me an invalid security certificate warning.[/quote]
A friend of mine, Cyradis4, can't log in at all, getting invalid security certificate warnings. Idk if this is the right thread, but here's their form:

Browser: Firefox 31/32 (tried both)
Connection Method: Ethernet over a secured connection
Device: Windows computer
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: The issue is still on-going, but here's what they said they've tried:
Cyradis4 wrote:
Cleared cache (multiple times), restarted computer, tried logging in with Remember Me checked and unchecked. I can go to the page, try to log in, and then FireFox gives me an invalid security certificate warning.
Browser:
- Internet Explorer 11 and FireFox 32
Connection Method:
- Wireless home network; TimeWarner Cabel
Device:
- Windows 7 laptop
- Cleared cache, cleared cookies. Tried other browsers. Unchecked remember me box. Close browser, come back and am loggedi n. My lair, clan profile, messages (sometimes, if I muck around I get logged out), the AH, Crossroads, Fairgrounds and World Map all have me as "logged in". Everything else I am logged out of.

Browser:
- Chrome
Connection Method:
- Verizon data plan
Device:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Cleared history/cache and cookies. Unchecked remember me box.

Here's the thing with my phone... before it saved my password and would auto-fill it for me. Now it remembers my user name, but I have to fill in my password. I am having the same "logged in" issues as my laptop though.

Which is a drastic change over it NEVER keeping me logged in on my phone.

Also on my phone, Chrome is constantly warning me that flightrising is no longer a safe site when I attempt to log in.
Browser:
- Internet Explorer 11 and FireFox 32
Connection Method:
- Wireless home network; TimeWarner Cabel
Device:
- Windows 7 laptop
- Cleared cache, cleared cookies. Tried other browsers. Unchecked remember me box. Close browser, come back and am loggedi n. My lair, clan profile, messages (sometimes, if I muck around I get logged out), the AH, Crossroads, Fairgrounds and World Map all have me as "logged in". Everything else I am logged out of.

Browser:
- Chrome
Connection Method:
- Verizon data plan
Device:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Cleared history/cache and cookies. Unchecked remember me box.

Here's the thing with my phone... before it saved my password and would auto-fill it for me. Now it remembers my user name, but I have to fill in my password. I am having the same "logged in" issues as my laptop though.

Which is a drastic change over it NEVER keeping me logged in on my phone.

Also on my phone, Chrome is constantly warning me that flightrising is no longer a safe site when I attempt to log in.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49