Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your LEAST favorite breed? UPDATE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Snappers. Definitely snappers. Too derpy and... Ugh.
Snappers. Definitely snappers. Too derpy and... Ugh.
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png
I don't really hate any breed but Snappers really have never warmed up to me.
I don't really hate any breed but Snappers really have never warmed up to me.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
tundras & mirrors :v

Im sorry
tundras & mirrors :v

Im sorry
Tundras. I refuse to have them in my lair, and I don't even know why! I think other people's tundra's look fine, I just can't stand to own them. Maybe it's the smirk, or the thought that they're too fluffy to really be dragons.
Tundras. I refuse to have them in my lair, and I don't even know why! I think other people's tundra's look fine, I just can't stand to own them. Maybe it's the smirk, or the thought that they're too fluffy to really be dragons.
April14.png
Ridgebacks. :/
Ridgebacks. :/
Gpasq5f.png
Mirrors and spirals. They make great exalt fodder, though.
Mirrors and spirals. They make great exalt fodder, though.
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
Tundras, I guess. I don't NOT like them, but a lot of genes that look great on other breeds really don't on them. Like speckle/freckle makes no sense with the random splotches in their supposedly long manes?

idek.
Tundras, I guess. I don't NOT like them, but a lot of genes that look great on other breeds really don't on them. Like speckle/freckle makes no sense with the random splotches in their supposedly long manes?

idek.
When it is dark enough,
you can see the stars.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
I no liek tundras either.

@WiseGirl
You have such an interesting signature
I no liek tundras either.

@WiseGirl
You have such an interesting signature
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
Snappers and Ridgies for me.
Snappers and Ridgies for me.
Tundras for me as well. I'm slowly warming up to them but the babies and females still look weird to me. I also don't like how most genes look on them.
Tundras for me as well. I'm slowly warming up to them but the babies and females still look weird to me. I also don't like how most genes look on them.
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14