Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your LEAST favorite breed? UPDATE
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Faes..I can't STAND the little winged chihuahuas I owned a total of 4.....one progen,2 as gifts when I started out and one other to earn an achievement ,I'll never own another
Faes..I can't STAND the little winged chihuahuas I owned a total of 4.....one progen,2 as gifts when I started out and one other to earn an achievement ,I'll never own another
FR-vi.jpg
Tundras. They don't really appeal to me. :|
Tundras. They don't really appeal to me. :|
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
Tundras most definitely, I don't own a single one.
Also I really dislike male snappers. The females are cute at most
Tundras most definitely, I don't own a single one.
Also I really dislike male snappers. The females are cute at most
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
surprised at all the pearlcatcher hate! they're pretty!

I think my least favorite is probably fae. I don't hate them, but the artwork looks really out of place to me in comparison to the rest of the breeds.
also really cannot tolerate male snappers, ridgebacks, or tundras
surprised at all the pearlcatcher hate! they're pretty!

I think my least favorite is probably fae. I don't hate them, but the artwork looks really out of place to me in comparison to the rest of the breeds.
also really cannot tolerate male snappers, ridgebacks, or tundras
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
animated-disney-image-0145.gif
Imperials. I tried to like them, but I find their faces in particular to be extremely unappealing. I ended up giving mine away or scrolling them into something else.
Imperials. I tried to like them, but I find their faces in particular to be extremely unappealing. I ended up giving mine away or scrolling them into something else.
5mDnfD3.png
I don't really like Tundras. I've owned a few in the past but ended up getting rid of them. They're just kind of meh. Look bad in clothes and the female is awkward to me :/ I am also not a fan of Faes, though I have one. I've had her for a long, long time so...oh, and male Guardians. I can't.

May I also add Mirrors? I have one and I think he will be the only one I keep ever. I like the idea of them...the females' pose is weird imo. The males are okay.
I don't really like Tundras. I've owned a few in the past but ended up getting rid of them. They're just kind of meh. Look bad in clothes and the female is awkward to me :/ I am also not a fan of Faes, though I have one. I've had her for a long, long time so...oh, and male Guardians. I can't.

May I also add Mirrors? I have one and I think he will be the only one I keep ever. I like the idea of them...the females' pose is weird imo. The males are okay.
Honestly, probably ridgebacks. I'm just not fond of the large noses on them. I'm admittedly also not fond of faes or snappers.
Honestly, probably ridgebacks. I'm just not fond of the large noses on them. I'm admittedly also not fond of faes or snappers.
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
mirrors tbh
just not appealing in any way.....
& male snappers cause grumpy and missing a foot :/
mirrors tbh
just not appealing in any way.....
& male snappers cause grumpy and missing a foot :/
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_540.png
tumblr / deviantart
draw me fursona (if u wanna)
constantly lurking in art forums
Ridgebacks, mirrors and faes don't appeal to me at all. The faes in theory I adore. But something just seems off about them :/
Ridgebacks, mirrors and faes don't appeal to me at all. The faes in theory I adore. But something just seems off about them :/
Guardians, really don't like them at all.
Guardians, really don't like them at all.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14