Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✿TROPICAL BREEZE HATCHERY✿ TG iri/shims!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Hey @imperialhare! Love your babes, but I think I'm done with buying tropicals for awhile. Can you take me off the ping list for now? I may be back in the future. :)
Hey @imperialhare! Love your babes, but I think I'm done with buying tropicals for awhile. Can you take me off the ping list for now? I may be back in the future. :)
U58SZuw.png
@imperialhare
Oh, don't mind me... just over here gawking at the unknown beauties of Fire Shimmer and Mulberry Shimmer...
@imperialhare
Oh, don't mind me... just over here gawking at the unknown beauties of Fire Shimmer and Mulberry Shimmer...
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@imperialhare Cuuute. The only Imp I was interested in got snatched up, but I just wanted to say that I love your pairs. ;v;
@imperialhare Cuuute. The only Imp I was interested in got snatched up, but I just wanted to say that I love your pairs. ;v;
@Semirhage
Sorry, I don't really want any new dragons right now, so I'm not doing trades. :c

@Danerys
No problem!
@Semirhage
Sorry, I don't really want any new dragons right now, so I'm not doing trades. :c

@Danerys
No problem!
signature.png
@imperialhare That's totally fine, just thought I would ask. :)
@imperialhare That's totally fine, just thought I would ask. :)
QrQlFvC.png
@imperialhare - May I link to your lovely hatchery in my affiliates section? c:
@imperialhare - May I link to your lovely hatchery in my affiliates section? c:
@imperialhare - May I be put on the ping list for Paradise and Tropic please, I'm interested in a banana/seafoam/rose girl or boy if you happen to hatch one! ^ u ^
@imperialhare - May I be put on the ping list for Paradise and Tropic please, I'm interested in a banana/seafoam/rose girl or boy if you happen to hatch one! ^ u ^
In search of Light Female Dragon- Cantaloupe/Mint/Banana!
@Disco
Yes, of course! I'll add you to mine too. ^.^

@PastelProdigy
Sure thing, I'll put in a reminder to breed them when they come off cooldown. :)
@Disco
Yes, of course! I'll add you to mine too. ^.^

@PastelProdigy
Sure thing, I'll put in a reminder to breed them when they come off cooldown. :)
signature.png
@imperialhare
When should I send the 200k? I've never ordered from a hatchery before, so I'm not quite sure! >w
@imperialhare
When should I send the 200k? I've never ordered from a hatchery before, so I'm not quite sure! >w
In search of Light Female Dragon- Cantaloupe/Mint/Banana!
@PastelProdigy
There's no need to pay ahead of time - if I get a hatchling with the colors you're looking for, then I'll just send you a crossroads for it. :)
@PastelProdigy
There's no need to pay ahead of time - if I get a hatchling with the colors you're looking for, then I'll just send you a crossroads for it. :)
signature.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46