Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✿TROPICAL BREEZE HATCHERY✿ TG iri/shims!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@imperialhare i'm in lockdown saving for a light sprite right now, so you may as well take me off of the pinglist aha, i have no idea when ill be able to spend my treasure again

your new pairs are gorg!!!!
@imperialhare i'm in lockdown saving for a light sprite right now, so you may as well take me off of the pinglist aha, i have no idea when ill be able to spend my treasure again

your new pairs are gorg!!!!
@Prof
Okay, good luck with your light sprite! :)
@Prof
Okay, good luck with your light sprite! :)
signature.png
@imperialhare ooh man I want one of those rose tert babies but I'm mega broke at the moment.
@imperialhare ooh man I want one of those rose tert babies but I'm mega broke at the moment.
QrQlFvC.png
@imperialhare ...yeah. I'm gonna need that imp.
@imperialhare ...yeah. I'm gonna need that imp.
i0wKxQZ.gif
@imperialhare

Hi there, any chance you could hold this lemon/seafoam/rose beauty for me for 2-3 days max?
@imperialhare

Hi there, any chance you could hold this lemon/seafoam/rose beauty for me for 2-3 days max?
f2fhZ9G.png
@astroprojection
Sure, no problem!
@astroprojection
Sure, no problem!
signature.png
@imperialhare oh my god if I wasn't so poor and full up on dragons I would snatch up that WC SO FAST.

In the hopes that one of these days I will be wealthier, could you please add me to the ping lists for Meteora & Arcus, Verse & Aria, Nether & Nebula, Shasta & Prism, Hibiscus & Kokio, and Atlantis & Seabreeze?

you have so many pretty dragons aaaaa
@imperialhare oh my god if I wasn't so poor and full up on dragons I would snatch up that WC SO FAST.

In the hopes that one of these days I will be wealthier, could you please add me to the ping lists for Meteora & Arcus, Verse & Aria, Nether & Nebula, Shasta & Prism, Hibiscus & Kokio, and Atlantis & Seabreeze?

you have so many pretty dragons aaaaa
@traumlos
Sure thing! Thanks for the interest ^.^
@traumlos
Sure thing! Thanks for the interest ^.^
signature.png
@imperialhare

I can pay for the coatl I asked you to hold earlier than expected! Sending you a CR for 150K right now. :)
@imperialhare

I can pay for the coatl I asked you to hold earlier than expected! Sending you a CR for 150K right now. :)
f2fhZ9G.png
@imperialhare Ping me for Atlantis and SeaBreeze's babies please? c:
@imperialhare Ping me for Atlantis and SeaBreeze's babies please? c:
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46