Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open RP!
1 2 3 4
@Islebrd
@crecenence
@Leafchu
@Palug
@alecwinchester

Snowtuft and Niright stopped in there tracks when they saw Erebus' Brother,Niright bowed his head down in respect to Savant."My name is Niright and this is my friend Snowtuft.As your welcome to join,as it's alright with us." The coatl said in a cold but respectful tone.
Niright had already knew which dragons in this group,that made Him tick,as It was that other female guardian and that little skinny Pearlcatcher and her disgrace of Sons with no names.

Snowtuft was getting tired of walking,She fall to the ground,dust came in the air around her while she curled up on the sandy ground.Her coatl friend let out a hiss at her while she rested on the dirty ground."Why are you curling on the ground while we should be going,as I don't want VenomPoison to bite my tail off!" He shouted,as VenomPoison was a known as a Killer in there clan,she has also been known to punish dragons too hard,sometimes resulting them to die.

She ignored him,She wasn't feeling like her good self,the guardian felt her body burn in pain,Snowtuft let out a moan of pain.Niright sighed,"I will take to the sky,I have very good eyes for a Coatl.As one of you watch over Snowtuft,I don't know what is wrong with her." He said,the coatl then took to the air.
@Islebrd
@crecenence
@Leafchu
@Palug
@alecwinchester

Snowtuft and Niright stopped in there tracks when they saw Erebus' Brother,Niright bowed his head down in respect to Savant."My name is Niright and this is my friend Snowtuft.As your welcome to join,as it's alright with us." The coatl said in a cold but respectful tone.
Niright had already knew which dragons in this group,that made Him tick,as It was that other female guardian and that little skinny Pearlcatcher and her disgrace of Sons with no names.

Snowtuft was getting tired of walking,She fall to the ground,dust came in the air around her while she curled up on the sandy ground.Her coatl friend let out a hiss at her while she rested on the dirty ground."Why are you curling on the ground while we should be going,as I don't want VenomPoison to bite my tail off!" He shouted,as VenomPoison was a known as a Killer in there clan,she has also been known to punish dragons too hard,sometimes resulting them to die.

She ignored him,She wasn't feeling like her good self,the guardian felt her body burn in pain,Snowtuft let out a moan of pain.Niright sighed,"I will take to the sky,I have very good eyes for a Coatl.As one of you watch over Snowtuft,I don't know what is wrong with her." He said,the coatl then took to the air.
IMZbI9C.png
@Islebrd
@crecenence
@SharpHorn
@Palug
@alecwinchester

Tam shook himself quietly as he entered the cave."I don't know but who wants a snack?"He was starving, infact, he almost chewed a rock thinking it was cookie.

(Sorry, i have a school project due to tomorrow.)
@Islebrd
@crecenence
@SharpHorn
@Palug
@alecwinchester

Tam shook himself quietly as he entered the cave."I don't know but who wants a snack?"He was starving, infact, he almost chewed a rock thinking it was cookie.

(Sorry, i have a school project due to tomorrow.)
i0wq.png
xRO9e.gif
@Leafchu
@crecenence
@SharpHorn
@Palug
@alecwinchester

Neo ushered her hatchlings into the cave, eyes wide. She shook out her mane, which was drenched with rainwater. She muttered calming words to her sons, finding a place a little further from the entrance, before scuffing up some of the dirt and dust on the cave floor, and lying down, letting the hatchlings curl up in the curve of her body.
@Leafchu
@crecenence
@SharpHorn
@Palug
@alecwinchester

Neo ushered her hatchlings into the cave, eyes wide. She shook out her mane, which was drenched with rainwater. She muttered calming words to her sons, finding a place a little further from the entrance, before scuffing up some of the dirt and dust on the cave floor, and lying down, letting the hatchlings curl up in the curve of her body.
Ivani settled just inside the mouth of the cave, using her waterproof wings to keep the worst of the storm out of their shelter. Taking a deep breath, she blew a nice fire into the unused center of the cave, before curling her tail around herself and settling down for good. "The storm might last for another day at least, are they usually this good here in the Dragonhome?" She asked, glancing to Snowtuft and Niright.
@Islebrd
@crecenence
@SharpHorn
@Palug
@Leafchu
Ivani settled just inside the mouth of the cave, using her waterproof wings to keep the worst of the storm out of their shelter. Taking a deep breath, she blew a nice fire into the unused center of the cave, before curling her tail around herself and settling down for good. "The storm might last for another day at least, are they usually this good here in the Dragonhome?" She asked, glancing to Snowtuft and Niright.
@Islebrd
@crecenence
@SharpHorn
@Palug
@Leafchu
7b6aRqF.pngp6ye3Ee.png
@Islebrd
@crecenence
@Leafchu
@Palug
@alecwinchester

Niright yawned,He was curled up to Snowtuft's belly as her stomach felt warm in the cold cave."No they aren't usually this good here in the Dragonhome.As we rarely have this munch rain here." He said to Ivani in a low voice.
"I didn't quite get where you are from?" He asked the female guardian.
@Islebrd
@crecenence
@Leafchu
@Palug
@alecwinchester

Niright yawned,He was curled up to Snowtuft's belly as her stomach felt warm in the cold cave."No they aren't usually this good here in the Dragonhome.As we rarely have this munch rain here." He said to Ivani in a low voice.
"I didn't quite get where you are from?" He asked the female guardian.
IMZbI9C.png
Tanwar eyed the group from the mouth of the tunnel she had dug into the base of the wall. Trying to stifle her yawn as sleep tried to take her, prying her eyes open she shifted into a more comfortable position before stretching slightly. It was becoming apparent that she would probably go without an answer for today, so she happily closed her eyes and with a tired sigh finally drifted off to sleep. As her flanks rose and fell in an even rhythm, a faint scratching noise could be heard coming from the area she was in as her spines rubbed against the walls.

@Islebrd @Sharphorn @Palug @alecwinchester @Leafchu
Tanwar eyed the group from the mouth of the tunnel she had dug into the base of the wall. Trying to stifle her yawn as sleep tried to take her, prying her eyes open she shifted into a more comfortable position before stretching slightly. It was becoming apparent that she would probably go without an answer for today, so she happily closed her eyes and with a tired sigh finally drifted off to sleep. As her flanks rose and fell in an even rhythm, a faint scratching noise could be heard coming from the area she was in as her spines rubbed against the walls.

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36884/3688316_350.png[/img] The heavy sound of wing beats echoed off the walls of the cave as Tiikeri approached. Landing as lightly as possible for a dragon of her weight and size, the dragon let her wings remain partly unfurled as she slipped past the dragon trying to keep the rain out of the den. Giving the guardian a look that clearly told her not to bother in asking what she was up to, the iridescent female arched her neck slightly as she turned to the rest of the group that was gathered inside. "I'm searching for a Dragon known as Tanwar." She said, a strange accent lingering on her tongue. "Is she with you?" Her voice rumbled out and echoed slightly off of the walls. As she awaited an answer, she allowed her gaze to sweep the room as water dripped off of her scales and soaked into the feathers that adorned her body. ((For the accent, imagine a Finnish or Russian accent.)) @Islebrd @Sharphorn @Palug @alecwinchester @Leafchu
3688316_350.png

The heavy sound of wing beats echoed off the walls of the cave as Tiikeri approached. Landing as lightly as possible for a dragon of her weight and size, the dragon let her wings remain partly unfurled as she slipped past the dragon trying to keep the rain out of the den. Giving the guardian a look that clearly told her not to bother in asking what she was up to, the iridescent female arched her neck slightly as she turned to the rest of the group that was gathered inside. "I'm searching for a Dragon known as Tanwar." She said, a strange accent lingering on her tongue. "Is she with you?" Her voice rumbled out and echoed slightly off of the walls. As she awaited an answer, she allowed her gaze to sweep the room as water dripped off of her scales and soaked into the feathers that adorned her body.

((For the accent, imagine a Finnish or Russian accent.))
@crecenence
The hatchlings let out quiet squeaks as the new dragon entered the cave. Neo shushed them, before looking up at the ridgeback.
"She's over there," She said quietly, nodding towards a cove in the wall.

((I had to exalt the three hatchlings for lair-space but i'm still gonna RP with them~))
@crecenence
The hatchlings let out quiet squeaks as the new dragon entered the cave. Neo shushed them, before looking up at the ridgeback.
"She's over there," She said quietly, nodding towards a cove in the wall.

((I had to exalt the three hatchlings for lair-space but i'm still gonna RP with them~))
1 2 3 4