Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open RP!
1 2 3 4
[center]Not sure what to title this lol, I just really wanted to roleplay with a few of my newer dragons and try and establish a personality for them. Anyways, just follow standard roleplaying etiquette and we should be fine! Please no one-liners, and please ping me in your response c: [center]----------------------------------RP START----------------------------------[/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59027/5902646_350.png[/img] [/center] Rain poured down endlessly as a young ridgeback did her best to stay aloft in the storm. Unexpectedly bad weather had whipped up and was now sending down drops of rain that lashed out at the wings and any part of the body that was left unprotected by tough scales or spines. The occasional flash of lightning would flash across the sky and the boom of thunder was loud enough to temporarily deafen any who flew too close to the storm clouds. Everything felt so cold. Cold wasn't something Tanwar was used to. Her home within the tangled woods was certainly everything but bright, but the temperature never dropped this low. As her limbs began to go numb from the constant lashing of wind and rain, and her body began to feel heavy, she knew that if she didn't stop soon, she would be forced to stop when her wings refused to work any longer. Diving down to the earth, the young dragon landed heavily on her feet and staggered forwards for a few paces. A brief flash of lightning lit up the surrounding area, and not a moment later a huge boom of thunder shook the ground. That brief flash of light had only been enough to tell her that she definitely wasn't at home in the tangled woods. Fear gripped at her stomach as she thought of being stuck away from home in the rain. She knew that many dragons would kill and ask questions later, and so being far from home and being alone was certainly not on her list of things to do this day. Calling out in a voice loud enough to be heard over the incessant pounding of rain, she was unable to keep out the faint tremble of fatigue, cold, and fear. "Hello? Is anyone there?!"[/center]
Not sure what to title this lol, I just really wanted to roleplay with a few of my newer dragons and try and establish a personality for them. Anyways, just follow standard roleplaying etiquette and we should be fine! Please no one-liners, and please ping me in your response c:

RP START

5902646_350.png

Rain poured down endlessly as a young ridgeback did her best to stay aloft in the storm. Unexpectedly bad weather had whipped up and was now sending down drops of rain that lashed out at the wings and any part of the body that was left unprotected by tough scales or spines. The occasional flash of lightning would flash across the sky and the boom of thunder was loud enough to temporarily deafen any who flew too close to the storm clouds. Everything felt so cold. Cold wasn't something Tanwar was used to. Her home within the tangled woods was certainly everything but bright, but the temperature never dropped this low. As her limbs began to go numb from the constant lashing of wind and rain, and her body began to feel heavy, she knew that if she didn't stop soon, she would be forced to stop when her wings refused to work any longer.

Diving down to the earth, the young dragon landed heavily on her feet and staggered forwards for a few paces. A brief flash of lightning lit up the surrounding area, and not a moment later a huge boom of thunder shook the ground. That brief flash of light had only been enough to tell her that she definitely wasn't at home in the tangled woods. Fear gripped at her stomach as she thought of being stuck away from home in the rain. She knew that many dragons would kill and ask questions later, and so being far from home and being alone was certainly not on her list of things to do this day. Calling out in a voice loud enough to be heard over the incessant pounding of rain, she was unable to keep out the faint tremble of fatigue, cold, and fear. "Hello? Is anyone there?!"
@crecenence [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5882297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58823/5882297_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5898486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58985/5898486_350.png[/img] [/url] The sounds of footsteps could be heard, the sounds were coming near the female ridgeback."Why are you on my clan's territory,little female?" A voice said,as the sounds of footsteps had stop.There were then the sounds of wing flaps coming behind the female ridgeback.A female guardian walked up behind the ridgeback."Please forgive my dear friend,as we won't hurt you." Snowtuft whispered to Tanwar. "Who said I won't hurt her.She is clearly in our territory!" The other voice shouted.Snowtuft let out a dark bolt,where the other voice was at.There were then a loud growl as a Male Coatl walked where the two were at."Very Funny,Snowtuft..". "Also My name is Snowtuft." "And My name is Niright the powerful." Niright looked at the ridgeback,He then padded closer to her."Snowtuft,Put her on your back.As she needs a place to rest and somewhere to stay until the rain is over.As we must hurry before We get caught up in a flood." The Male said,Snowtuft nodded in agreement. She faced the other female,"Our clan isn't far from here,We can take you there in a few minutes at least.". ((Sorry if it's short,I'm trying to get back in the Rping spirit.As I haven't Rp in months.))
@crecenence

5882297_350.png

5898486_350.png

The sounds of footsteps could be heard, the sounds were coming near the female ridgeback."Why are you on my clan's territory,little female?" A voice said,as the sounds of footsteps had stop.There were then the sounds of wing flaps coming behind the female ridgeback.A female guardian walked up behind the ridgeback."Please forgive my dear friend,as we won't hurt you." Snowtuft whispered to Tanwar.

"Who said I won't hurt her.She is clearly in our territory!" The other voice shouted.Snowtuft let out a dark bolt,where the other voice was at.There were then a loud growl as a Male Coatl walked where the two were at."Very Funny,Snowtuft..".

"Also My name is Snowtuft." "And My name is Niright the powerful."
Niright looked at the ridgeback,He then padded closer to her."Snowtuft,Put her on your back.As she needs a place to rest and somewhere to stay until the rain is over.As we must hurry before We get caught up in a flood." The Male said,Snowtuft nodded in agreement.
She faced the other female,"Our clan isn't far from here,We can take you there in a few minutes at least.".

((Sorry if it's short,I'm trying to get back in the Rping spirit.As I haven't Rp in months.))
IMZbI9C.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5280055] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52801/5280055_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=black][center] Enter Erebus[/center] [i][color=blue]"My my my, what have we here."[/i][/color] The words rolled out the black drakes maw like cold venom. The dapper male stood a few feet away, the rain hardly bothering the giant. He knew he was in some other dragons land, but he could hardly bring himself to care. He wasn't afraid of others, he was quiet confident that his own charm and silver tongue could get him out of most situations. If that didn't work he could easily take on a few dragons in combat, and if that failed there was always the "strategic retreat". Erebus let out a snort and eyes all three of them, a smile playing on his face as he spoke. [i][color=blue]"Names Erebus, and im just a simple interloper exploring the lands."[/i][/color] The words left his lips as soft as silk. The black imperial cocked his head to the side as he looked at the little feathered one. Interesting, he had never seen a coatl before. He looked towards the guardian, a large drake like himself but still a bit smaller than himself. Next his eyes wandered over to the ridgeback, poor lass looked a bit tired. He himself wasn't that tired, he had been walking since flying in the rain wasn't something he was fond of. [/color]

5280055_350.png

Enter Erebus
"My my my, what have we here." The words rolled out the black drakes maw like cold venom. The dapper male stood a few feet away, the rain hardly bothering the giant. He knew he was in some other dragons land, but he could hardly bring himself to care. He wasn't afraid of others, he was quiet confident that his own charm and silver tongue could get him out of most situations. If that didn't work he could easily take on a few dragons in combat, and if that failed there was always the "strategic retreat". Erebus let out a snort and eyes all three of them, a smile playing on his face as he spoke.

"Names Erebus, and im just a simple interloper exploring the lands."

The words left his lips as soft as silk. The black imperial cocked his head to the side as he looked at the little feathered one. Interesting, he had never seen a coatl before. He looked towards the guardian, a large drake like himself but still a bit smaller than himself. Next his eyes wandered over to the ridgeback, poor lass looked a bit tired. He himself wasn't that tired, he had been walking since flying in the rain wasn't something he was fond of.
♈ ♉ [ ♊ ] ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
♊ ♥ â™’ otp
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
@crecenence [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5483674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54837/5483674_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello! I'm Tam, a spiral from the everbloom gardens!"Tam chirped happily.He was a fighting dragon, meaning he was meant to be harsh and cold but he was still a happy camper."Every one here seems to be protective of their territory, could you tell all of us why your here?"He inquired calmly.The Blue Spiral hopped up and down with glee.He hasn't seen a new face in a long time. (Sorry if its too short, I started roleplaying today.)
@crecenence

5483674_350.png

"Hello! I'm Tam, a spiral from the everbloom gardens!"Tam chirped happily.He was a fighting dragon, meaning he was meant to be harsh and cold but he was still a happy camper."Every one here seems to be protective of their territory, could you tell all of us why your here?"He inquired calmly.The Blue Spiral hopped up and down with glee.He hasn't seen a new face in a long time.

(Sorry if its too short, I started roleplaying today.)
i0wq.png
xRO9e.gif
@Palug
@Leafchu

Niright let out a sigh,Great more dragons,just what we need right now!
Snowtuft on the other hand didn't mind having more dragons,as she just simply smiled at them."Nice to meet you,Erebus.My name is Snowtuft." Snowtuft said,she was clearly studying the large Imperial Male.
"And Hello to you Tam." She added.
Niright stood up,the male looked at the two other males."My name is Niright.We should be going as It's not safe to be out here with 'Her' Around." He said,not wanting to be out long in this rain before she finds them.

Snowtuft flapped her wings,She didn't felt safe with all these strange males that she doesn't even know around her.Her friend Niright could feel she was at unease with the males here.He landed on his four paws,He fold in his wings."If you don't mind me asking,Why are you two here anyways?" He asked them with a raised eyebrow kinda look."Niright don't be such a pain."
The Coatl ignored her,he was too protective of his clan's territory to really care he was being rude,or even mean to these new male dragons.As He was ready to fight anyone,to let them know it was His clan's lands.
@Palug
@Leafchu

Niright let out a sigh,Great more dragons,just what we need right now!
Snowtuft on the other hand didn't mind having more dragons,as she just simply smiled at them."Nice to meet you,Erebus.My name is Snowtuft." Snowtuft said,she was clearly studying the large Imperial Male.
"And Hello to you Tam." She added.
Niright stood up,the male looked at the two other males."My name is Niright.We should be going as It's not safe to be out here with 'Her' Around." He said,not wanting to be out long in this rain before she finds them.

Snowtuft flapped her wings,She didn't felt safe with all these strange males that she doesn't even know around her.Her friend Niright could feel she was at unease with the males here.He landed on his four paws,He fold in his wings."If you don't mind me asking,Why are you two here anyways?" He asked them with a raised eyebrow kinda look."Niright don't be such a pain."
The Coatl ignored her,he was too protective of his clan's territory to really care he was being rude,or even mean to these new male dragons.As He was ready to fight anyone,to let them know it was His clan's lands.
IMZbI9C.png
Tanwar was about to decline the offer when two more dragons showed up. This situation was definately not one that she was comfortable in. Backing away slightly, Tanwar began rattling her spines along her back as a warning. "My name is Tanwar... All I want is a place out of the rain." She said briskly, trying her best not to shiver in the cold. Purple eyes narrowing to slits, the young femalr tried to relax a bit.

"Let's not get off on the wrong foot, alright?"

OOC: I am very sorry if my posts take a while, Im going to have to be on mobile for a while as my computer gets fixed up.))
@palug @leafchu @sharphorn
Tanwar was about to decline the offer when two more dragons showed up. This situation was definately not one that she was comfortable in. Backing away slightly, Tanwar began rattling her spines along her back as a warning. "My name is Tanwar... All I want is a place out of the rain." She said briskly, trying her best not to shiver in the cold. Purple eyes narrowing to slits, the young femalr tried to relax a bit.

"Let's not get off on the wrong foot, alright?"

OOC: I am very sorry if my posts take a while, Im going to have to be on mobile for a while as my computer gets fixed up.))
@crecenence @palug @leafchu

Niright looked at the female ridgeback,He nodded in agreement."Alright,Little Female.Just follow me,as Me and Snowtuft can give you a place out of the rain and the rest of you can join us if you like.As My clan is having dinner.".
Snowtuft walked by Niright's side,"Let's just go before we catch something,in this rain." The female Guardian said in a deep voice,She and Niright started to slowly walk to were there clan was at.

"Are you guys coming or, what?" Niright hissed,as He flew a feet ahead of Snowtuft.Not wanting to be around the other dragons.
@crecenence @palug @leafchu

Niright looked at the female ridgeback,He nodded in agreement."Alright,Little Female.Just follow me,as Me and Snowtuft can give you a place out of the rain and the rest of you can join us if you like.As My clan is having dinner.".
Snowtuft walked by Niright's side,"Let's just go before we catch something,in this rain." The female Guardian said in a deep voice,She and Niright started to slowly walk to were there clan was at.

"Are you guys coming or, what?" Niright hissed,as He flew a feet ahead of Snowtuft.Not wanting to be around the other dragons.
IMZbI9C.png
Tanwar followed a few feet behind the others, eyeing them warily. "Where exactly are we?" She inquired. All that was known for sure was that she uad ended up out of her flights lands, and into the realm of another diety. "These certainly aren't the lands of the shadow binder." The youngster added. Flinching slightly as the water continued to lash at the membrane of her wings, she constantly shuffled and re adjusted them in an attempt to alleviate them of any stinging sensation.

Tanwar followed a few feet behind the others, eyeing them warily. "Where exactly are we?" She inquired. All that was known for sure was that she uad ended up out of her flights lands, and into the realm of another diety. "These certainly aren't the lands of the shadow binder." The youngster added. Flinching slightly as the water continued to lash at the membrane of her wings, she constantly shuffled and re adjusted them in an attempt to alleviate them of any stinging sensation.

@crecenence

Snowtuft turned her head to the direction of Tanwar,"Your in The Dragonhome,home of the Oldest deity.The Earthshaker,himself." She said,as she turned her head away from the ridgeback."If you don't mind me asking Little Female,where are you from.If you don't mind me asking." Niright asked Tanwar,as He knew that the ridgeback was warily of them after all they were complete strangers to her.

((I'm on my phone right now. :3))
@crecenence

Snowtuft turned her head to the direction of Tanwar,"Your in The Dragonhome,home of the Oldest deity.The Earthshaker,himself." She said,as she turned her head away from the ridgeback."If you don't mind me asking Little Female,where are you from.If you don't mind me asking." Niright asked Tanwar,as He knew that the ridgeback was warily of them after all they were complete strangers to her.

((I'm on my phone right now. :3))
IMZbI9C.png
Tanwar frowned slightly, contemplating wether or not she should answer or not for a moment. "My family is from the Tangled woods." She replied, opening eyes wide to show off their purple hue, though she doubted they were visible through all of the rain. "Mama always tells me that I look like a proper shadowling..." The female said with a faint grin that shone even through the darkness of the storm.

@sharphorn @leafchu @palug
Tanwar frowned slightly, contemplating wether or not she should answer or not for a moment. "My family is from the Tangled woods." She replied, opening eyes wide to show off their purple hue, though she doubted they were visible through all of the rain. "Mama always tells me that I look like a proper shadowling..." The female said with a faint grin that shone even through the darkness of the storm.

@sharphorn @leafchu @palug
1 2 3 4