Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 9/2 Optimization Work
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 59 60
I'm still unable to see my lair, everything else seems to be okay, though, aside from one issue at the coliseum.
I'm still unable to see my lair, everything else seems to be okay, though, aside from one issue at the coliseum.
@Lokiira, clear your cache and try again.
@Lokiira, clear your cache and try again.
That did it, thanks! Though now I'm clicking on my dragon lair to try to reach the home page, sigh.
That did it, thanks! Though now I'm clicking on my dragon lair to try to reach the home page, sigh.
@Aequorin It's no longer redirecting me, but the Coliseum is stalled while loading the organize party page. Going straight to a monster battle works fine.
@Aequorin It's no longer redirecting me, but the Coliseum is stalled while loading the organize party page. Going straight to a monster battle works fine.
In Chrome:

From the "regular" url:
  • Clicking on logo redirects to the ww1 home page.
  • Clicking on the main menu link for Coli redirects to the ww1 page.
  • The main menu link forMedia redirects to the ww1 page.
  • Notifications are working correctly now.
In Chrome:

From the "regular" url:
  • Clicking on logo redirects to the ww1 home page.
  • Clicking on the main menu link for Coli redirects to the ww1 page.
  • The main menu link forMedia redirects to the ww1 page.
  • Notifications are working correctly now.
@novakid, Coliseum isn't a part of this optimization work today. What's the url you're getting when you try that?
@novakid, Coliseum isn't a part of this optimization work today. What's the url you're getting when you try that?
@Drakenhart, please clear your cache and try again. Thank you!
@Drakenhart, please clear your cache and try again. Thank you!
@Aequorin, it's just the normal coli website, http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum. I was on the alternate socket but got a message that it wasn't working and switched back. Trying the alternate one again results in the same problem -- gets 3/4 through loading the organize party screen, then hangs. Is this maybe a load issue like it was during the holiday?
@Aequorin, it's just the normal coli website, http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum. I was on the alternate socket but got a message that it wasn't working and switched back. Trying the alternate one again results in the same problem -- gets 3/4 through loading the organize party screen, then hangs. Is this maybe a load issue like it was during the holiday?
Another bug: I get kicked out of the auction house (back to the front page) after clicking 'sell' tab and I can't access the auction house anymore.
Another bug: I get kicked out of the auction house (back to the front page) after clicking 'sell' tab and I can't access the auction house anymore.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
@novakid, at this time it looks to be unrelated.
@novakid, at this time it looks to be unrelated.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 59 60