Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 9/2 Optimization Work
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60
It's still behaving the same way for me(Im on google chrome)
It's still behaving the same way for me(Im on google chrome)
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@ChibiKittens, please clear your cache and let us know if that fixes it.
@ChibiKittens, please clear your cache and let us know if that fixes it.
@Aequorin, thanks. I'll wait until maintenance work is done to try it again and file a separate bug report if it keeps up. :)
@Aequorin, thanks. I'll wait until maintenance work is done to try it again and file a separate bug report if it keeps up. :)
[quote name="Susanoo" date="2014-09-02 08:51:52"]Wish I would have screencapped this. I had messages that my auctions had expired and I had sold 3 dragons. I selected "all" to delete since it does not select messages with ungathered treasure and it deleted all of the messages so I was not able to collect anything. I went to the Auction House to look at the history of what sold and what was owed, but I go a 404 message and was force logged out. Edit: Random log outs through out the site as well as 404s. Alerts reappearing after logging back in once they've been cleared.[/quote] @Susanoo really sorry to hear this happened to you too, but at the same time glad it happening to me isn't some kind of random isolated incident D:
Susanoo wrote on 2014-09-02 08:51:52:
Wish I would have screencapped this. I had messages that my auctions had expired and I had sold 3 dragons. I selected "all" to delete since it does not select messages with ungathered treasure and it deleted all of the messages so I was not able to collect anything. I went to the Auction House to look at the history of what sold and what was owed, but I go a 404 message and was force logged out.

Edit: Random log outs through out the site as well as 404s. Alerts reappearing after logging back in once they've been cleared.

@Susanoo really sorry to hear this happened to you too, but at the same time glad it happening to me isn't some kind of random isolated incident D:
@Aequorin

Yay, it's working now, Thanks! :D
@Aequorin

Yay, it's working now, Thanks! :D
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
Thought i should just plop in here and say that i was randomly logged out a few minutes ago!
Thought i should just plop in here and say that i was randomly logged out a few minutes ago!
tumblr_ncyq60PF4M1tju6vto1_500.gif
Why I try to go to my Dragon Lair it keeps sending me to the 'forgot your password' page and I can't get to the Lair.
Why I try to go to my Dragon Lair it keeps sending me to the 'forgot your password' page and I can't get to the Lair.
7b6aRqF.pngp6ye3Ee.png
i can't go into the auction house... everything else works fine.
i can't go into the auction house... everything else works fine.
Hi everyone! Troubleshooting for this is to clear your cache, the old redirects cached and that can cause problems post-fix.
Hi everyone! Troubleshooting for this is to clear your cache, the old redirects cached and that can cause problems post-fix.
My message center thinks I still have 18 unopened messages... but ONLY if I'm on the home page or in the message center itself. From any other page, it's updated. Tried clearing my cache, didn't change anything. Weird!
My message center thinks I still have 18 unopened messages... but ONLY if I'm on the home page or in the message center itself. From any other page, it's updated. Tried clearing my cache, didn't change anything. Weird!
da6ff338bc8c404fce343866ea3b6f5b24494cbb.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60