Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 9/2 Optimization Work
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Market Place
Auction House
Trading Post
Crossroads

Throws me into "Recover Account" Page.
Market Place
Auction House
Trading Post
Crossroads

Throws me into "Recover Account" Page.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
Flight Rising Discussion board is doing it to me, too.
Flight Rising Discussion board is doing it to me, too.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
I'm also suffering from the "am not logged in on www1, am logged in on www" issue. It's being especially annoying because I'm trying to navigate the site and it keeps kicking me to the "have you lost your PW?" page on www1.
I'm also suffering from the "am not logged in on www1, am logged in on www" issue. It's being especially annoying because I'm trying to navigate the site and it keeps kicking me to the "have you lost your PW?" page on www1.
Rikhalsfjall of Earth Flight --- Steinn ok járn! Jörð ok tími!
Full-time leather artisan --- art sales
clicking on the fairgrounds is taking me to the 'create a new password' page.
clicking on the fairgrounds is taking me to the 'create a new password' page.
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

I'm getting the same problem with it redirecting me to the "forgotten/lost password" page. I try to go to the fourth page in my dragon lair to link some hatchlings and while I can get to pages 1-3, everytime I click 4 (whether it be the number or pressing the arrow) it redirects me.
I'm getting the same problem with it redirecting me to the "forgotten/lost password" page. I try to go to the fourth page in my dragon lair to link some hatchlings and while I can get to pages 1-3, everytime I click 4 (whether it be the number or pressing the arrow) it redirects me.
I posted a reply to a topic on the Nature forums and after I hit post I was redirected to the "Forgotten Password" page (on the www1 version of the site), but I was still logged in and my post had been posted.

EDIT - As I was writing this post there have been about 10 other posts similar to this. xD

Also, I was NOT redirected with this post.
I posted a reply to a topic on the Nature forums and after I hit post I was redirected to the "Forgotten Password" page (on the www1 version of the site), but I was still logged in and my post had been posted.

EDIT - As I was writing this post there have been about 10 other posts similar to this. xD

Also, I was NOT redirected with this post.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
I was browsing the forums as usual and when I clicked the next page, it suddenly threw me on the front page, asking for a new password with a code under it. I just logged back in normally and the problem was gone.

Just thought of reporting like asked!
I was browsing the forums as usual and when I clicked the next page, it suddenly threw me on the front page, asking for a new password with a code under it. I just logged back in normally and the problem was gone.

Just thought of reporting like asked!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
The buy Other tab in the AH redirects me to the Forgot your Password? site and loggs me out. Using the previous site button on my browser loggs me back in.
Worked fine just seconds ago
The buy Other tab in the AH redirects me to the Forgot your Password? site and loggs me out. Using the previous site button on my browser loggs me back in.
Worked fine just seconds ago
tumblr_inline_n70sfjCw0G1r3rip7.png pixel_water_drop_by_kawiko-d5eot43.pngtumblr_inline_n7bp9dOKAM1r3rip7.png
UTC+2
Okay now all of a sudden I was logged out and taken to the forgot your password page while I was in the middle of dealing with my familiars. If I get annoying I'm sorry but I'll report any bugs I run into as they happen to try to help out.
Okay now all of a sudden I was logged out and taken to the forgot your password page while I was in the middle of dealing with my familiars. If I get annoying I'm sorry but I'll report any bugs I run into as they happen to try to help out.
Didn't have any problems until just now when clicking on or refreshing Swipp takes me to the lost password page. Still logged in, and I can go anywhere else, but Swipp doesn't work even with opening a new tab.
Didn't have any problems until just now when clicking on or refreshing Swipp takes me to the lost password page. Still logged in, and I can go anywhere else, but Swipp doesn't work even with opening a new tab.
Always interested in off site trades for Wajas currencies.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60