Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Khromaccents - [REBOOT PENDING]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30
@Khroma
Please ping me for eyebond if you plan on rereleasing it soon ^p^
@Khroma
Please ping me for eyebond if you plan on rereleasing it soon ^p^
Ninian_dancer_ring_zpsiy9gxpns.gif
@Khroma Sign me up for one of Eyebond and one of All Eyes on Me if you rerelease that one as well. c:
@Khroma Sign me up for one of Eyebond and one of All Eyes on Me if you rerelease that one as well. c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Khroma Could you ping me if the SD accent is re-released, please?
@Khroma Could you ping me if the SD accent is re-released, please?
Wz3MG4S.png
@Khroma I'd like a slot for female Coatl Eyebond please!
@Khroma I'd like a slot for female Coatl Eyebond please!
HEPmLsK.png
@Khroma

I'm not sure if you are taking orders juuuust yet, but I am very interested in a slot for eyebond c:
@Khroma

I'm not sure if you are taking orders juuuust yet, but I am very interested in a slot for eyebond c:
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Weenyah I'll probably re-release everything eventually, but I will do a poll for the next one - I only send out one accent at a time to make it easier on myself. I'll be sure to save a slot for you in the next batch of mothglow! :)
@Weenyah I'll probably re-release everything eventually, but I will do a poll for the next one - I only send out one accent at a time to make it easier on myself. I'll be sure to save a slot for you in the next batch of mothglow! :)
@Khroma Could you put me on your ping list for All Eyes on Me? Thanks!
@Khroma Could you put me on your ping list for All Eyes on Me? Thanks!
@Khroma Just curious, do you plan to ever release Ashfall Courier (your FF entry)?
@Khroma Just curious, do you plan to ever release Ashfall Courier (your FF entry)?
emPzHCc.png
@Tavi A few people have expressed interest, so probably! I plan to set up a poll for the order in which I release / re-release my accents.
@Tavi A few people have expressed interest, so probably! I plan to set up a poll for the order in which I release / re-release my accents.
@Khroma
Could you put me on your ping list for All Eyes on Me? Thank you!
@Khroma
Could you put me on your ping list for All Eyes on Me? Thank you!
detxc0.jpg
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30