Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Some Tips on Learning Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Welcome Alpha Testers! Thank you for taking the time to play our game and to help us improve it. Use this forum to ask any questions that you have about the game and how it is played, and the devs will answer them.

You'll notice that the Player Guide link to the left is non-functional at the moment. The Flight Rising Devs are in the process of writing a player guide for our future players. Your feedback will be helpful on what sorts of things you'd like to see included.

Tutorial Windows:
If you're having difficulty figuring out what to do, did you know that there's a question mark icon in the upper right corner of most pages? Clicking on this icon will open up a window that gives a general explanation of the page that you are on.

Youtube Videos:
Flight Rising has a youtube channel. Watching a video preview may be helpful to walking you through the game visually.

You, the alpha testers, are the first set of "fresh" eyes to see Flight Rising! We're ready to listen to your feedback to help point out where the game is confusing/unnatural, and to highlight and expand the things that you enjoy. We will use this feedback to help polish the game to make actions more fluid and easy-to-understand, as well as to help us write a good player guide and improved tutorial windows. Thank you for testing our game.
Welcome Alpha Testers! Thank you for taking the time to play our game and to help us improve it. Use this forum to ask any questions that you have about the game and how it is played, and the devs will answer them.

You'll notice that the Player Guide link to the left is non-functional at the moment. The Flight Rising Devs are in the process of writing a player guide for our future players. Your feedback will be helpful on what sorts of things you'd like to see included.

Tutorial Windows:
If you're having difficulty figuring out what to do, did you know that there's a question mark icon in the upper right corner of most pages? Clicking on this icon will open up a window that gives a general explanation of the page that you are on.

Youtube Videos:
Flight Rising has a youtube channel. Watching a video preview may be helpful to walking you through the game visually.

You, the alpha testers, are the first set of "fresh" eyes to see Flight Rising! We're ready to listen to your feedback to help point out where the game is confusing/unnatural, and to highlight and expand the things that you enjoy. We will use this feedback to help polish the game to make actions more fluid and easy-to-understand, as well as to help us write a good player guide and improved tutorial windows. Thank you for testing our game.
This may be a silly question, but I haven't been able to find an answer on the site, how long do hatchlings take to become adult dragons?
This may be a silly question, but I haven't been able to find an answer on the site, how long do hatchlings take to become adult dragons?
calgerclan.png

they take 5 days.
they take 5 days.
666155gaeabannire.png
How do you craft? Sorry if it's an obvious answer, but the little button in the corner on the hoard page says something about crafting, so...
How do you craft? Sorry if it's an obvious answer, but the little button in the corner on the hoard page says something about crafting, so...
Crafting isn't implemented yet. I hope it will be soon! It probably won't happen for a while, though. xD
Crafting isn't implemented yet. I hope it will be soon! It probably won't happen for a while, though. xD
234x60.gif
How long do you have to wait until a dragon is able to participate in the coliseum? My friend's guardian babies were able to participate once they were six days old. I want to use a fae dragon on my team and it's currently six days old but unable to be entered. Do different dragon species have different requirements? (If this has already been addressed could you redirect me?)
How long do you have to wait until a dragon is able to participate in the coliseum? My friend's guardian babies were able to participate once they were six days old. I want to use a fae dragon on my team and it's currently six days old but unable to be entered. Do different dragon species have different requirements? (If this has already been addressed could you redirect me?)
Is it unnamed? Dragons should be usable in the Coliseum immediately upon reaching adulthood, but they need to be named.
Is it unnamed? Dragons should be usable in the Coliseum immediately upon reaching adulthood, but they need to be named.
234x60.gif
Ha, I forgot to name it. Thanks for that Nusune.
Ha, I forgot to name it. Thanks for that Nusune.
You're welcome! Have fun and good luck!
You're welcome! Have fun and good luck!
234x60.gif
My question is, I know this is gonna sound stupid but how do you set your Icon?
My question is, I know this is gonna sound stupid but how do you set your Icon?
76062853.png 76337860.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24