Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Some Tips on Learning Flight Rising
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
Im in love with the imperial dragon and i have a beautiful tundra that i think would be awesome as an imperial but instead im trying to trade her for one lol
Im in love with the imperial dragon and i have a beautiful tundra that i think would be awesome as an imperial but instead im trying to trade her for one lol
@drgnlover You can definitely acquire some gorgeous Imperial dragons from the Auction House, or from the Dragon Sale forums! You have some beautiful dragons. I know people are trading Imperials for Wildclaws, or other rare dragons and treasure. ^^ You could consider transforming a Tundra into another rare breed? :D
@drgnlover You can definitely acquire some gorgeous Imperial dragons from the Auction House, or from the Dragon Sale forums! You have some beautiful dragons. I know people are trading Imperials for Wildclaws, or other rare dragons and treasure. ^^ You could consider transforming a Tundra into another rare breed? :D
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Gaetane
The only way to do this is to loan the dragon from one person to the other. This is at your own risk though. In the ToU, they tell you they are not responsible for getting your dragon back if the other person decides to keep them. This is also not possible with progenitor dragons that can't be traded.

People still do it though. Often a collateral dragon is traded. It is still entirely at your own risk. I tend to just trade hatchlings and buy other dragons myself.
@Gaetane
The only way to do this is to loan the dragon from one person to the other. This is at your own risk though. In the ToU, they tell you they are not responsible for getting your dragon back if the other person decides to keep them. This is also not possible with progenitor dragons that can't be traded.

People still do it though. Often a collateral dragon is traded. It is still entirely at your own risk. I tend to just trade hatchlings and buy other dragons myself.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon

Thank you a lot !

But I think it could be a nice option to breed with a dragon from an other clan.
@Salmastryon

Thank you a lot !

But I think it could be a nice option to breed with a dragon from an other clan.
@Gaetane
I'd check out the suggestion forum. I'm sure there is a thread there about just that. You can add your voice in support.
@Gaetane
I'd check out the suggestion forum. I'm sure there is a thread there about just that. You can add your voice in support.
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Is there a way to remove a battle stone once you equip it? I put one on it by mistake x.x
Is there a way to remove a battle stone once you equip it? I put one on it by mistake x.x
@WingstarFox

There is no way to remove a stone already equipped. You can overwrite it, but you won't get the stone back. Once a stone is locked, it's bound for good.
@WingstarFox

There is no way to remove a stone already equipped. You can overwrite it, but you won't get the stone back. Once a stone is locked, it's bound for good.
Alright, thank you very much. I'll just have to be more careful ^^

Some more questions. ^^

I was wondering, when you breed, is it possible for the hatchlings to get stats or anything from the parents?

Also what would you suggest for stats when leveling?

And the last one, What do you do with the converted food points?
Alright, thank you very much. I'll just have to be more careful ^^

Some more questions. ^^

I was wondering, when you breed, is it possible for the hatchlings to get stats or anything from the parents?

Also what would you suggest for stats when leveling?

And the last one, What do you do with the converted food points?
@wingstarfox
Stats aren't passed from parent to hatchling. Hatchlings will start with whatever the starting stats and battlestoens for their breed is.

That isn't as easy question to answer as it might sound. The stats and battlestones will depend heavily on the role of the dragon. Who they are grouping with will effect it as well. There are a couple guides you could read to give you a better idea on what you want to know and ask. I've listed them below.
Basic Coliseum Build Guide
Sum Ting Wong’s Coliseum Guide

Food points is what you actually use to feed your dragons. You need to convert food to food points before you can feed them to your dragons. :)

Hope this helps!

@wingstarfox
Stats aren't passed from parent to hatchling. Hatchlings will start with whatever the starting stats and battlestoens for their breed is.

That isn't as easy question to answer as it might sound. The stats and battlestones will depend heavily on the role of the dragon. Who they are grouping with will effect it as well. There are a couple guides you could read to give you a better idea on what you want to know and ask. I've listed them below.
Basic Coliseum Build Guide
Sum Ting Wong’s Coliseum Guide

Food points is what you actually use to feed your dragons. You need to convert food to food points before you can feed them to your dragons. :)

Hope this helps!

Hello! I'm completely new here and so far having a great time! I would like to know how I find out which battle stones I can equip on which dragon? Like, for a nature dragon can I use just Nature? Or Earth as well as Earth is a part of Nature, etc...
Hello! I'm completely new here and so far having a great time! I would like to know how I find out which battle stones I can equip on which dragon? Like, for a nature dragon can I use just Nature? Or Earth as well as Earth is a part of Nature, etc...
RmW1nqU.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24