Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Some Tips on Learning Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Click the arrow next to your username at the top of the page, and select 'change avatar'
Click the arrow next to your username at the top of the page, and select 'change avatar'
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Thanks
Thanks
76062853.png 76337860.png
I was wondering where you see whether you're online or not. I thought changing the online visibility would change something, but the page remained the same. Any ideas?
I was wondering where you see whether you're online or not. I thought changing the online visibility would change something, but the page remained the same. Any ideas?
ew9u8Xp.png
Are you able to trade adult dragons?
I'm pretty fresh here, and I know baby dragons can be sold, traded and auctioned- just not sure about adults.
If not, is there a way to lock a baby dragon from aging to adulthood, if you seek to sell it?
Are you able to trade adult dragons?
I'm pretty fresh here, and I know baby dragons can be sold, traded and auctioned- just not sure about adults.
If not, is there a way to lock a baby dragon from aging to adulthood, if you seek to sell it?
I purchased a Maturity Scroll with some gems, but I have no idea where it went? How do I use it on my hatchling? Also, is there a way for users to see their transactions?

I purchased a Maturity Scroll with some gems, but I have no idea where it went? How do I use it on my hatchling? Also, is there a way for users to see their transactions?

vWzc3aN.png
How do you put an image onto a post?
I know how to post the image of items, but i want to post my Dragons and i have no idea how to
How do you put an image onto a post?
I know how to post the image of items, but i want to post my Dragons and i have no idea how to
Beep Boop
@Smithieaan An easy way to post your dragon's picture is to go to it's individual bio page and select the button "Generate Code." It's located directly under the energy bar.
@Smithieaan An easy way to post your dragon's picture is to go to it's individual bio page and select the button "Generate Code." It's located directly under the energy bar.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Now i feel stupid XD Thanks
@JCStitches Now i feel stupid XD Thanks
Beep Boop
@Smithieaan You're welcome! And don't feel bad XD;; I'm terrible at coding, so the first thing I do is look for buttons that do it for me.
@Smithieaan You're welcome! And don't feel bad XD;; I'm terrible at coding, so the first thing I do is look for buttons that do it for me.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches I didn't even know i needed coding XD I wondered what that button was used for lol
@JCStitches I didn't even know i needed coding XD I wondered what that button was used for lol
Beep Boop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24