Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Graficcha, @Lapillus, @Kasscada

I've got dragons left, and you three are the only ones left on the list to redraw. Are there any others you'd like?
@Graficcha, @Lapillus, @Kasscada

I've got dragons left, and you three are the only ones left on the list to redraw. Are there any others you'd like?
I'd love the emerald and maize shadow dancers, then I must save space for hatchlings!
I'd love the emerald and maize shadow dancers, then I must save space for hatchlings!
@Lapillus

Enjoy! Thank you for participating!
@Lapillus

Enjoy! Thank you for participating!
@stolenFeathers

i'd love the black sky dancer and the other wild claw. Thanks so much!
@stolenFeathers

i'd love the black sky dancer and the other wild claw. Thanks so much!
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
@Kasscada

Thank you for participating!
@Kasscada

Thank you for participating!
@stolenfeathers

Bedtime, net died when I woke up, sorry for the late response. The one I'd have still liked was already taken before I could respond ):

Oh well, guess you couldn't let things get held up. Could I have the stripey orange ridgie perhaps? I'm callin' it quits after that, heh.
@stolenfeathers

Bedtime, net died when I woke up, sorry for the late response. The one I'd have still liked was already taken before I could respond ):

Oh well, guess you couldn't let things get held up. Could I have the stripey orange ridgie perhaps? I'm callin' it quits after that, heh.
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
@Graficcha

I'm sorry the dragon you wanted was gone. I have three triple banana coatls in the back of my lair, if you'd like one?
Otherwise, thank you for participating in my raffle, and I hope you enjoy your new dragons!
@Graficcha

I'm sorry the dragon you wanted was gone. I have three triple banana coatls in the back of my lair, if you'd like one?
Otherwise, thank you for participating in my raffle, and I hope you enjoy your new dragons!
@stolenfeathers
Heheh, no thank you, you go make a nice buck off those cuties :3 Thanks for having done this raffle!
@stolenfeathers
Heheh, no thank you, you go make a nice buck off those cuties :3 Thanks for having done this raffle!
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9