Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It’s time for a massive triple raffle! They’re almost all RTB, and nearly all triple gened. One note—almost all of them are named, and they do not come with renaming scrolls.

Now on to the raffle! These are the dragons you can win:
It’s time for a massive triple raffle! They’re almost all RTB, and nearly all triple gened. One note—almost all of them are named, and they do not come with renaming scrolls.

Now on to the raffle! These are the dragons you can win:
How it works:

Points are gained on a 1:1 basis. Items are worth points based on their autosale value—for instance, a Broken Bottle would be worth 20 points. The exceptions are food, Swipp items, and rare items. Those will have point values based upon their lowest cost in the Auction House!
Gems are accepted at a rate of 330:1g.
Treasure is accepted at a rate of 1:1.
  1. Post and ping me, @stolenFeathers (and @scyfy, my wonderful helper) with the items you are sending me.
  2. Send me the items.
  3. Wait for this to end, and for the winner to be drawn.

Once your points have been tallied, you'll be pinged!
How it works:

Points are gained on a 1:1 basis. Items are worth points based on their autosale value—for instance, a Broken Bottle would be worth 20 points. The exceptions are food, Swipp items, and rare items. Those will have point values based upon their lowest cost in the Auction House!
Gems are accepted at a rate of 330:1g.
Treasure is accepted at a rate of 1:1.
  1. Post and ping me, @stolenFeathers (and @scyfy, my wonderful helper) with the items you are sending me.
  2. Send me the items.
  3. Wait for this to end, and for the winner to be drawn.

Once your points have been tallied, you'll be pinged!
Start and End
I'm open for point purchases starting now! They will remain open until rollover on Monday, August 25th.
Once the raffle ends, everyones numbers will be entered into a random number generator to determine the winner!

POINT TALLY
  • Graficcha - 1 - 195,000
  • AlfredFJones - 195,001 - 213,875
  • Bwee - 213,876 - 240,475
  • DNAnimal - 240,476 - 383,930
  • Lapillus - 383,931 - 678,661
  • smallandroid - 678,662 - 770,561
  • Kasscada - 770,562 - 781,659
  • ReynardVulpini - 781,660 - 913,659

Extra legality stuff
I have the right to decline you a trade under the assumption or condition that you are being unnecessarily rude or aggressive to me or my customers. I hold the right, in the case of excessive rudeness, to block/report you as well.
If you have an item that isn't listed, yet you would still like to trade for points, ping me, and we can most likely work something out.
Start and End
I'm open for point purchases starting now! They will remain open until rollover on Monday, August 25th.
Once the raffle ends, everyones numbers will be entered into a random number generator to determine the winner!

POINT TALLY
  • Graficcha - 1 - 195,000
  • AlfredFJones - 195,001 - 213,875
  • Bwee - 213,876 - 240,475
  • DNAnimal - 240,476 - 383,930
  • Lapillus - 383,931 - 678,661
  • smallandroid - 678,662 - 770,561
  • Kasscada - 770,562 - 781,659
  • ReynardVulpini - 781,660 - 913,659

Extra legality stuff
I have the right to decline you a trade under the assumption or condition that you are being unnecessarily rude or aggressive to me or my customers. I hold the right, in the case of excessive rudeness, to block/report you as well.
If you have an item that isn't listed, yet you would still like to trade for points, ping me, and we can most likely work something out.
reserved
reserved
I would like to comment that you can send LITERALLY anything in for this raffle.
I would like to comment that you can send LITERALLY anything in for this raffle.
ezimba12662220866100.gif
@stolenfeathers
Can I send in a Venomscale tail guard? Lowest treasure price atm is 195kt :B
@stolenfeathers
Can I send in a Venomscale tail guard? Lowest treasure price atm is 195kt :B
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
@Graficcha

You sure can!
@Graficcha

You sure can!
@stolenfeathers
Sent x"D Hope this might lure some folks into dumping some valuables too~
@stolenfeathers
Sent x"D Hope this might lure some folks into dumping some valuables too~
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
@Graficcha

Here's hoping!
@Graficcha

Here's hoping!
@stolenFeathers Gonna send [item=Birch Twigs] x67 [item=Round Pebbles] x75 [item=Skipping Stone] x9 [item=Intact Parchment] x50 [item=Bright Bolt] x2 [item=Boulder Bolt] x1 [item=Frozen Might Fragment] x2 [item=Shining Might Fragment] x1 [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] x4 [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] x1 [item=Jungle Slash] x1 [item=Ward] x1 [item=Concentration] x1 [item=Tawny Antlers] x2 and the Verteran's Shoulder Scars x1 Soo, just to be sure: Battle Items work too, right?
@stolenFeathers
Gonna send Birch Twigs x67 Round Pebbles x75 Skipping Stone x9 Intact Parchment x50 Bright Bolt x2 Boulder Bolt x1 Frozen Might Fragment x2 Shining Might Fragment x1 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x4 Glass Hybrid Fragment x1 Jungle Slash x1 Ward x1 Concentration x1 Tawny Antlers x2 and the Verteran's Shoulder Scars x1
Soo, just to be sure: Battle Items work too, right?
Gammass.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9