Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Google Translations
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sheesh, I wonder what to type. Perhaps an essay on why there needs to be a mass bond-with-familiar button? Or maybe I'll work on that presentation that's due in a couple of weeks. I have a school mass to sing at this Friday, and I'm actually really happy about it (should I be?) Anyway, here's hoping Google Translate won't mangle this too badly.

Yoruba => Irish => Spanish => Czech => Danish

According to him, wondering what to enter. Maybe essay on why you need to have a connection with this information? Or maybe I'll work on the ground, thanks to a few weeks. I have a page for the game on Friday and I am really very happy about it (should I?) Anyway, here's hoping that Google will not change the definition above.

...What?
Sheesh, I wonder what to type. Perhaps an essay on why there needs to be a mass bond-with-familiar button? Or maybe I'll work on that presentation that's due in a couple of weeks. I have a school mass to sing at this Friday, and I'm actually really happy about it (should I be?) Anyway, here's hoping Google Translate won't mangle this too badly.

Yoruba => Irish => Spanish => Czech => Danish

According to him, wondering what to enter. Maybe essay on why you need to have a connection with this information? Or maybe I'll work on the ground, thanks to a few weeks. I have a page for the game on Friday and I am really very happy about it (should I?) Anyway, here's hoping that Google will not change the definition above.

...What?
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
It's really quite irritating when the marketplace does not restock every five minutes. I know that it's a matter of chance, but still. And even worse, when I click a few milliseconds too late I miss the new wing apparel. But when I do, it's easy to make a profit. It's amazing that people will buy some 20k apparel for 150k.

Azerbaijani > Chinese > Hungarian > Russian > Italian

If there is no stock market every five minutes, are truly spectacular. It 's still a chance that the problem will just know. When I click a few milliseconds too late, and even worse, I missed the new wing of the dress. But if you do, you can easily make money. Here are some of 20K to 150K fine people buy clothes.

Amazing.
It's really quite irritating when the marketplace does not restock every five minutes. I know that it's a matter of chance, but still. And even worse, when I click a few milliseconds too late I miss the new wing apparel. But when I do, it's easy to make a profit. It's amazing that people will buy some 20k apparel for 150k.

Azerbaijani > Chinese > Hungarian > Russian > Italian

If there is no stock market every five minutes, are truly spectacular. It 's still a chance that the problem will just know. When I click a few milliseconds too late, and even worse, I missed the new wing of the dress. But if you do, you can easily make money. Here are some of 20K to 150K fine people buy clothes.

Amazing.
Elsa?
Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on let's go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away!
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!
It doesn't have to be a snowman.
Go away, Anna!

Japanese>Russian>Spanish>Chinese>Arabic

Elsa?
You want to build a snowman?
Turned out to refuel
You do not see
Of
I've been deleted!
We used to be best friends
And now, we do not
Please tell me why!
You do not become snow
Come on, Anna!

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious.
Elsa?
Come on let's go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away!
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!
It doesn't have to be a snowman.
Go away, Anna!

Japanese>Russian>Spanish>Chinese>Arabic

Elsa?
Turned out to refuel
You do not see
Of
I've been deleted!
We used to be best friends
And now, we do not
Please tell me why!
You do not become snow
Come on, Anna!

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
Be a man
We must be swift as a coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

English ›› Spanish ›› Japanese ›› Swedish ›› English

Male
We have to be a high speed Kawanonagarenoyouni
Male
The power of all the big typhoon
Male
The entire strength of raging fire

...that wasn't as bad as I was expecting. But I don't know what a high-speed kawanonagarenoyouni is...
Be a man
We must be swift as a coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire

English ›› Spanish ›› Japanese ›› Swedish ›› English

Male
We have to be a high speed Kawanonagarenoyouni
Male
The power of all the big typhoon
Male
The entire strength of raging fire

...that wasn't as bad as I was expecting. But I don't know what a high-speed kawanonagarenoyouni is...
WyYjYnt.pngtumblr_og6ykblltA1sgn2ovo1_100.pngASIQ1WN.pngumbreon.png
I generally just write song lyrics into Google Translate or lines from TV shows, it's actually hilarious what comes out some times!

French=>Hindi=>Japanese

In general, speak in something Google it or translate just come out once line of television, it is written, I am really cheerful!
I generally just write song lyrics into Google Translate or lines from TV shows, it's actually hilarious what comes out some times!

French=>Hindi=>Japanese

In general, speak in something Google it or translate just come out once line of television, it is written, I am really cheerful!
GAji9p1.png
Yeah im pretty tired so my original text is weird too....

So let's type some random stuff! I like cotton candy, it's so yummy! They sell it at the street festival happening in my town for the next few days and im planning to stuff myself with cotton candy until i can't look at it, so i'll survive to the next festival. Writing something more....China is a big country, people speak chinese there, accept from people who are not from China but are there now. Does that even make sense?

arabic>maltan>french>zulu>english

So we will write random things! I like cotton candy, it's great! Sold at a street festival in the city of my coming days and im planning myself and cotton candy, so I can not watch, so I'll survive the next service. Write something more .... China the world, and when people talk to the approval of the Chinese people who are not in China, but now it is. It is this feeling even MKE?
Yeah im pretty tired so my original text is weird too....

So let's type some random stuff! I like cotton candy, it's so yummy! They sell it at the street festival happening in my town for the next few days and im planning to stuff myself with cotton candy until i can't look at it, so i'll survive to the next festival. Writing something more....China is a big country, people speak chinese there, accept from people who are not from China but are there now. Does that even make sense?

arabic>maltan>french>zulu>english

So we will write random things! I like cotton candy, it's great! Sold at a street festival in the city of my coming days and im planning myself and cotton candy, so I can not watch, so I'll survive the next service. Write something more .... China the world, and when people talk to the approval of the Chinese people who are not in China, but now it is. It is this feeling even MKE?
I can't think of anything to type so here is part of a poem by Robert Frost. TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth;

I can not think of anything that would come to be here as part of a poem by Robert Frost. Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel as well as travel for a long time I stood And looked down one as far as I was able to be bent in the undergrowth;

Polish→Thai→Swahili

That made me giggle
I can't think of anything to type so here is part of a poem by Robert Frost. TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth;

I can not think of anything that would come to be here as part of a poem by Robert Frost. Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel as well as travel for a long time I stood And looked down one as far as I was able to be bent in the undergrowth;

Polish→Thai→Swahili

That made me giggle
Click Please >9c3Wt.gifus76f.gif
a18Ly.gifyYxNf.gif
Lets go with a Carl Sagan quote:
Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

Slovak --> Mongolian --> Chinese --> Icelandic

Look at this. Here you go. This is a family. This is us. If you love someone, you never know you've never heard live all his life. Overall, our joy and suffering, thousands of religious ideology, economic theory, every hunter, every hero and coward tools and culture, every creator and destroyer, every king and peasant, mother and father, every young couple loves each other, for inventors and scientists, morale dust suspended teachers confident child even dust particles corrupt officials solar radiation, each "star" of the "supreme leader" of human history in which we are living saints and sinners.
Lets go with a Carl Sagan quote:
Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

Slovak --> Mongolian --> Chinese --> Icelandic

Look at this. Here you go. This is a family. This is us. If you love someone, you never know you've never heard live all his life. Overall, our joy and suffering, thousands of religious ideology, economic theory, every hunter, every hero and coward tools and culture, every creator and destroyer, every king and peasant, mother and father, every young couple loves each other, for inventors and scientists, morale dust suspended teachers confident child even dust particles corrupt officials solar radiation, each "star" of the "supreme leader" of human history in which we are living saints and sinners.
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
I've read some pretty hilarious things here and I hope my text will also become very funny. People have been talking about their flight, about songs and famous quotes or just about random stuff, like I'm doing right now. So I'm going to choose two languages I understand, Dutch and French and one I don't really know, Spanish. Let's go!

Dutch --> French --> Spanish

Pretty hilarious things I read here and I hope that my text will become very funny. People talk about their flight, in songs and famous quotes, or just random things, as I do now. So I understand two languages​​, Dutch and French, and I really do not chose Spanish. Let's go!

Hmm....Some things have definitely changed xD I understand more than two languages and I did choose Spanish :D
I've read some pretty hilarious things here and I hope my text will also become very funny. People have been talking about their flight, about songs and famous quotes or just about random stuff, like I'm doing right now. So I'm going to choose two languages I understand, Dutch and French and one I don't really know, Spanish. Let's go!

Dutch --> French --> Spanish

Pretty hilarious things I read here and I hope that my text will become very funny. People talk about their flight, in songs and famous quotes, or just random things, as I do now. So I understand two languages​​, Dutch and French, and I really do not chose Spanish. Let's go!

Hmm....Some things have definitely changed xD I understand more than two languages and I did choose Spanish :D
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
Flipping your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a
What's that word again?
Street!

Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wandering free, wish I could be
Part of that world

English > Danish > Welsh > Finnish > English

Translation fins, you do not go too far
The legs needed to jump, dance
Walking along down
What's that word again?
Street!

What they walk, where they run out
Where they stay all day in the sun
World

Not as great as I was hoping but man, I love translated song lyrics!
Flipping your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a
What's that word again?
Street!

Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Part of that world

English > Danish > Welsh > Finnish > English

Translation fins, you do not go too far
The legs needed to jump, dance
Walking along down
What's that word again?
Street!

What they walk, where they run out
Where they stay all day in the sun
World

Not as great as I was hoping but man, I love translated song lyrics!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8