Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Google Translations
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Black and bright colours are totally my thing. I love my baby Ata so much. He's blood and gold and I never thought such a combination would look so pretty! Here's to pretty babies as well. (I wonder how bad this sentence will be when it gets out of the translator)

Translated through: Icelandic -> Norwegian -> Chinese

Black and bright colors are my thing. I love my kids so much Almaty. Blood and gold I never thought this combination looks very nice! Here is a beautiful child. (I do not know how bad will come out of this sentence, the translator)

Wow.
Black and bright colours are totally my thing. I love my baby Ata so much. He's blood and gold and I never thought such a combination would look so pretty! Here's to pretty babies as well. (I wonder how bad this sentence will be when it gets out of the translator)

Translated through: Icelandic -> Norwegian -> Chinese

Black and bright colors are my thing. I love my kids so much Almaty. Blood and gold I never thought this combination looks very nice! Here is a beautiful child. (I do not know how bad will come out of this sentence, the translator)

Wow.
Original:
I have a room in disarray that needs to be cleaned and packed up however, I do not want to do any of this because I am feeling lazy today. Such is why I am on flightrising, because procrastinating is a skill of mine. Although no matter how much time I waste on here that doesn't mean my work will disapear. Oh well, I will get it done eventually.

Belarusian>Danish>Irish

Translation:
I have a mess to clean room and packed, however, I do not want to do any of this, because I'm feeling lazy today. That's why I fly rising, that is the ability to sell out of the mine. Although no matter how much time I spend here, does not mean that my work will be lost. Well, I'll do it eventually.

(did you guys know fly rising was the ability to sell out of the mine? lol)
Original:
I have a room in disarray that needs to be cleaned and packed up however, I do not want to do any of this because I am feeling lazy today. Such is why I am on flightrising, because procrastinating is a skill of mine. Although no matter how much time I waste on here that doesn't mean my work will disapear. Oh well, I will get it done eventually.

Belarusian>Danish>Irish

Translation:
I have a mess to clean room and packed, however, I do not want to do any of this, because I'm feeling lazy today. That's why I fly rising, that is the ability to sell out of the mine. Although no matter how much time I spend here, does not mean that my work will be lost. Well, I'll do it eventually.

(did you guys know fly rising was the ability to sell out of the mine? lol)
~Born too late to explore the world, born too early to explore the universe~
Hmmm... I seem to like rather creepy things, and skydancer wings, the part webbed part feathered is very beautiful. Also looks great with shimmer or iridescent. Feathered or furred dragons with Shimmer or iri look better then those without feathers or fur.
Japanese>Irish>Spanish
Well ... it seems like things very mysterious, and the wing is Skydancer, partially webbed wings are very beautiful part. It also looks great in rainbow colors and brightness. Those who do not have fur or feathers, fur and feather dragon by IRI or fit to a simmer.
Hmmm... I seem to like rather creepy things, and skydancer wings, the part webbed part feathered is very beautiful. Also looks great with shimmer or iridescent. Feathered or furred dragons with Shimmer or iri look better then those without feathers or fur.
Japanese>Irish>Spanish
Well ... it seems like things very mysterious, and the wing is Skydancer, partially webbed wings are very beautiful part. It also looks great in rainbow colors and brightness. Those who do not have fur or feathers, fur and feather dragon by IRI or fit to a simmer.
export3_461x100.png
And why should I fear death? Why should I fear to move beyond a world filled with pain and fear and chaos? Yes, the next may be simply more of the same-- or it could be different. Yes, that difference might be that it is more painful, more frightening, more dangerous; but it might also be peaceful, even if that peace is simply eternal nothingness.
English-->Russian-->Czech-->Danish-->English
And why should I fear death? Why should I be afraid to go to a world full of pain and fear and chaos? Yes, can then be further from same--, or it may be different. Yes, the difference may be that it is more painful, more frightening, more dangerous; but it can also be quiet, even if the world is just eternal emptiness.

Hrm. Not too different, actually, except for the beginning of the second sentence.
And why should I fear death? Why should I fear to move beyond a world filled with pain and fear and chaos? Yes, the next may be simply more of the same-- or it could be different. Yes, that difference might be that it is more painful, more frightening, more dangerous; but it might also be peaceful, even if that peace is simply eternal nothingness.
English-->Russian-->Czech-->Danish-->English
And why should I fear death? Why should I be afraid to go to a world full of pain and fear and chaos? Yes, can then be further from same--, or it may be different. Yes, the difference may be that it is more painful, more frightening, more dangerous; but it can also be quiet, even if the world is just eternal emptiness.

Hrm. Not too different, actually, except for the beginning of the second sentence.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
Original: I am a neutral good person, and I love dragons, but people think Plague is evil. We are survivors, not horrors. And where did that little statement come from? My mind worries me at times. Live and let live, I guess.

Translated to Irish Gaelic, Russian, and Finnish
I'm neutral good man, and I love dragons, but most people think that the evil plague. We live, not terror. And where the declaration will be so little? I'm worried about my mind from time to time. Live and let live, I think.

Wth? I'm a girl. The first three sentences are messed up, but the rest is ok.

Then I took the Finnish and translated it to Welsh for fun

I'm neutral good man, and I am delighted dragons, but most people think that the evil plague. We live, not horror. And where the statement is so low? I'm worried about my mind from time to time. Live and Let Live, I think.

Okay..... that's a bit worse
Original: I am a neutral good person, and I love dragons, but people think Plague is evil. We are survivors, not horrors. And where did that little statement come from? My mind worries me at times. Live and let live, I guess.

Translated to Irish Gaelic, Russian, and Finnish
I'm neutral good man, and I love dragons, but most people think that the evil plague. We live, not terror. And where the declaration will be so little? I'm worried about my mind from time to time. Live and let live, I think.

Wth? I'm a girl. The first three sentences are messed up, but the rest is ok.

Then I took the Finnish and translated it to Welsh for fun

I'm neutral good man, and I am delighted dragons, but most people think that the evil plague. We live, not horror. And where the statement is so low? I'm worried about my mind from time to time. Live and Let Live, I think.

Okay..... that's a bit worse
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
Original: I wonder what will happen when I translate this. It will probably be really different, don't you think? By the way, I love this idea, it's totally awesome!

After I translated it into Dutch, German, Hungarian, and Spanish: I wonder what will happen when you compile the. Is likely to be very different, right? By the way, I love this idea, it is totally awesome!

What? Lol xD
Original: I wonder what will happen when I translate this. It will probably be really different, don't you think? By the way, I love this idea, it's totally awesome!

After I translated it into Dutch, German, Hungarian, and Spanish: I wonder what will happen when you compile the. Is likely to be very different, right? By the way, I love this idea, it is totally awesome!

What? Lol xD
Google translate is an odd duck, it doesn't quite get all the meanings of a word, which can be amusing at times. Wonder what it'll make of this? PS: I require brain bleach to remove the word poleaxe from my head for now.

After being translated into Greek, Serbian and Yiddish:

Google Translate is odd duck, not quite getting all the meanings of words, which can be fun from time to time. I wonder what they will do about it? PS: I need brain bleach to remove the word PO ľ ega head for now.

Wow, it mangled 'poleaxe'.
Google translate is an odd duck, it doesn't quite get all the meanings of a word, which can be amusing at times. Wonder what it'll make of this? PS: I require brain bleach to remove the word poleaxe from my head for now.

After being translated into Greek, Serbian and Yiddish:

Google Translate is odd duck, not quite getting all the meanings of words, which can be fun from time to time. I wonder what they will do about it? PS: I need brain bleach to remove the word PO ľ ega head for now.

Wow, it mangled 'poleaxe'.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
I'm going to try and translate this. I like squirrels. Squirrels are rad. I'm really hoping this'll turn out hilariously. Hopefully. Anyway, what else shall I write? Let's see.... Never poke a sleeping Yukari. Gotta catch 'em all! Wild Pantskat appeared! The switch is now on OFF. Faint Dream ~ Inanimate Dream. Put a hat on Tenshi. Oh wait, she already has one. Never trust ducks. Or giant birds who own pink libraries. Okay, I'm done now.

Translated into: Hebrew =>Swedish => Greek => Dutch => English
Here's what I got:

I will try to translate. I love squirrels. Squirrels are a row. I really hope that they will prove happy. Hopefully. Anyway, what should I write? Let's see .... I never keep old Yukari. I have to catch them! Wild Pant Skat appeared! Switch is OFF. ~ Faint dream remains a dream. Put a hat on Tenshi. Oh wait, already has one. Ducks never trust. Belongs library giant pink birds. Okay, I'm ready now.
I'm going to try and translate this. I like squirrels. Squirrels are rad. I'm really hoping this'll turn out hilariously. Hopefully. Anyway, what else shall I write? Let's see.... Never poke a sleeping Yukari. Gotta catch 'em all! Wild Pantskat appeared! The switch is now on OFF. Faint Dream ~ Inanimate Dream. Put a hat on Tenshi. Oh wait, she already has one. Never trust ducks. Or giant birds who own pink libraries. Okay, I'm done now.

Translated into: Hebrew =>Swedish => Greek => Dutch => English
Here's what I got:

I will try to translate. I love squirrels. Squirrels are a row. I really hope that they will prove happy. Hopefully. Anyway, what should I write? Let's see .... I never keep old Yukari. I have to catch them! Wild Pant Skat appeared! Switch is OFF. ~ Faint dream remains a dream. Put a hat on Tenshi. Oh wait, already has one. Ducks never trust. Belongs library giant pink birds. Okay, I'm ready now.
gLoQnsA.gif
Original: An interesting idea. As someone intrigued by languages and the differing grammar among various languages, this subject interests me greatly, and definitely warrants my participation. I personally think shorter sentences are harder for google translate to mangle, so longer sentences should prove interesting. Let's see what happens.

Languages: Dutch --> Spanish --> Afrikaans

Translated: An interesting idea. If anyone intrigued by the various languages ​​and language between languages, this topic interests me a lot, and certainly earned my participation. Personally, I think that shorter sentences are difficult to translate tonsil that longer sentences can be interesting. Let's see what happens.

...well. That wasn't too bad? XD
Original: An interesting idea. As someone intrigued by languages and the differing grammar among various languages, this subject interests me greatly, and definitely warrants my participation. I personally think shorter sentences are harder for google translate to mangle, so longer sentences should prove interesting. Let's see what happens.

Languages: Dutch --> Spanish --> Afrikaans

Translated: An interesting idea. If anyone intrigued by the various languages ​​and language between languages, this topic interests me a lot, and certainly earned my participation. Personally, I think that shorter sentences are difficult to translate tonsil that longer sentences can be interesting. Let's see what happens.

...well. That wasn't too bad? XD
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
Original: I kind of don't want to leave today. On the one hand, I get to see my family and dog and go to the beach and do fun things... but on the other, ten-hour-long car ride and certain family members I don't want to deal with. Also, not being able to check on my dragons or talk to internet friends is gonna be a pain in the neck.

Languages: Igbo--> Yiddish--> Albanian

Return to English: I kind of do not want to leave today. On one hand, I get to see my family and dog and go to the beach and do fun things ... But on the other hand, ride ten-hour bus and several members of my family do not want to deal with the. Also, not being able to find out what my dragons or web chat with friends are gonna be a pain in the neck.
Original: I kind of don't want to leave today. On the one hand, I get to see my family and dog and go to the beach and do fun things... but on the other, ten-hour-long car ride and certain family members I don't want to deal with. Also, not being able to check on my dragons or talk to internet friends is gonna be a pain in the neck.

Languages: Igbo--> Yiddish--> Albanian

Return to English: I kind of do not want to leave today. On one hand, I get to see my family and dog and go to the beach and do fun things ... But on the other hand, ride ten-hour bus and several members of my family do not want to deal with the. Also, not being able to find out what my dragons or web chat with friends are gonna be a pain in the neck.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8