Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Pantheon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've named a few after ancient mythology gods/creatures :3

Ra, Mithras, Artemis, Orion, Osiris and Cassiopeia
I've named a few after ancient mythology gods/creatures :3

Ra, Mithras, Artemis, Orion, Osiris and Cassiopeia
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
My name Tenebrae and even though he is character from tales of symphonia he is designed after an Ahuizotl, a mythological Aztec creature and his name is also a religious service and means shadow in latin? (all things I learned just now while checking up haha)

Not sure if it counts though/
My name Tenebrae and even though he is character from tales of symphonia he is designed after an Ahuizotl, a mythological Aztec creature and his name is also a religious service and means shadow in latin? (all things I learned just now while checking up haha)

Not sure if it counts though/
Forum-signature.png
@Beelzebub mmm I feel you. Oh man that's why I got this username! B/c birth month. I find kind of ironic that he loathes water but is associated with Aquarius. Lmao
@Beelzebub mmm I feel you. Oh man that's why I got this username! B/c birth month. I find kind of ironic that he loathes water but is associated with Aquarius. Lmao
tumblr_mlp6qcWEon1qdhyc9o1_100.png
@Asmodeus, that is pretty ironic xD
@Asmodeus, that is pretty ironic xD
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
@Beelzebub poor ol Asmodeus can't catch a break. Pffft.
@Beelzebub poor ol Asmodeus can't catch a break. Pffft.
tumblr_mlp6qcWEon1qdhyc9o1_100.png
@Rhea Transformers are also good. XD
@Rhea Transformers are also good. XD
Oooh I see I has been tagged :P

I am a huge Mythology fan. From Greek to Egyptian to Assyrian and everything in between :D

My name on here was Anime before it was Hathor. I actually changed my name back when I was in a breeding program with Hera . A long long time ago XD
Oooh I see I has been tagged :P

I am a huge Mythology fan. From Greek to Egyptian to Assyrian and everything in between :D

My name on here was Anime before it was Hathor. I actually changed my name back when I was in a breeding program with Hera . A long long time ago XD
If we're counting mythological creatures then my name counts. Because shapeshifting water monsters are cool.

Everyone always forgets Gaelic mythology D:
If we're counting mythological creatures then my name counts. Because shapeshifting water monsters are cool.

Everyone always forgets Gaelic mythology D:
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
O hi there. Loving all the mythologicals. (:
O hi there. Loving all the mythologicals. (:
Rhea's me mum irl too
Rhea's me mum irl too
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8