Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Pantheon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Haha, I was summoned?
(Lol, yep, MYTH name. )

OH. I know there's a Thrym onsite...?
(Not pinging.)
Haha, I was summoned?
(Lol, yep, MYTH name. )

OH. I know there's a Thrym onsite...?
(Not pinging.)
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Your friendly neighborhood jackal overlord checking in. ;)
Your friendly neighborhood jackal overlord checking in. ;)
lZEZOSe.png
I've been called upon.

haha, this is a neat thread. My name is indeed an angel. There's some differing ideas on what class of angel Metatron is. What is known is that he was the chief scribe of God and was the only angel that was given the privilege of being seated in God's presence. He's also known as the voice of God. Basically, the idea was that Gods voice was too great/pure/powerful for mortal man to be able to handle it so the Metatron is actually the one speaking when it says "God said" etc.

And no, I did NOT decide on my name based on the jerk from Supernatural (I don't even watch it.) But because he's my favorite angel from mythos.

There are a toooon of angels, and I love all of the differing religious mythos and hierarchy.
I've been called upon.

haha, this is a neat thread. My name is indeed an angel. There's some differing ideas on what class of angel Metatron is. What is known is that he was the chief scribe of God and was the only angel that was given the privilege of being seated in God's presence. He's also known as the voice of God. Basically, the idea was that Gods voice was too great/pure/powerful for mortal man to be able to handle it so the Metatron is actually the one speaking when it says "God said" etc.

And no, I did NOT decide on my name based on the jerk from Supernatural (I don't even watch it.) But because he's my favorite angel from mythos.

There are a toooon of angels, and I love all of the differing religious mythos and hierarchy.
I got pinged?
Neat thread, there's lots of users inspired by mythology out there =)
I got pinged?
Neat thread, there's lots of users inspired by mythology out there =)
Sorry for the pings y'alls ^^; But nice to see so many people around.

@Metatron Your name sounds like a transformer :D
Sorry for the pings y'alls ^^; But nice to see so many people around.

@Metatron Your name sounds like a transformer :D
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
This thread makes me really wanna change my name to something mythological, dang it.
This thread makes me really wanna change my name to something mythological, dang it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
Ein2UNi.pngCw6CDrs.png8uPUezH.png
sZPmYsE.gif
Let's see, Saturn is the Roman God of generation, dissolution, plenty, wealth, agriculture, periodic renewal and liberation.

Senshi means warrior in Japanese, I got my name from an anime called Sailor Moon.
Let's see, Saturn is the Roman God of generation, dissolution, plenty, wealth, agriculture, periodic renewal and liberation.

Senshi means warrior in Japanese, I got my name from an anime called Sailor Moon.
Dunno what to put here yet.
ePOliyb.pngNQ1Ze0S.pnggYW0j5f.png
mTAp2ld.pngKGrwaQg.pngZTPpQYU.png
tyEuRXe.pngtCsqc24.pngnWiQNX9.png
kCHWEjf.pngaUzL2Bv.pngmlHpBMC.png
1llHbd9.png8GgdVkW.pngJd88XNq.png
@Asmodeus, Baal is pretty cool too! But I sorta feel connected to Beelz, he is the Prince assigned my month of birth after all, and I associate him with the decay of society and the consumer mindset. So I feel he has a lot relevance for how I see the world, I'm not really all that gluttonous myself though. :)
@Asmodeus, Baal is pretty cool too! But I sorta feel connected to Beelz, he is the Prince assigned my month of birth after all, and I associate him with the decay of society and the consumer mindset. So I feel he has a lot relevance for how I see the world, I'm not really all that gluttonous myself though. :)
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
Fortuna was the Roman goddess of fortune, and the personification of luck!
Fortuna was the Roman goddess of fortune, and the personification of luck!
FR +17
Hello!
I picked Neptune partly for the god and partly for the planet. And also to match my friend Saturn. :) I was pretty surprised it was still available at the time.
Hello!
I picked Neptune partly for the god and partly for the planet. And also to match my friend Saturn. :) I was pretty surprised it was still available at the time.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8