Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival Discussion
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@corvidus Thanks man! I really appreciate it!
@corvidus Thanks man! I really appreciate it!
@corvidus Thank you so much! And your entry is pretty well done, and the colors look nice!
@corvidus Thank you so much! And your entry is pretty well done, and the colors look nice!
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
@Zakiax @SolarRush I think i MIGHT have it fixed now...
MoltenAccent_zpsdcd5370b.png

Preview of it on some dragons.
MoltenPreview1_zps2c0ba975.png
MoltenPreview2_zps5fb6c5ff.png
MoltenPreview3_zpsc1215061.png
@Zakiax @SolarRush I think i MIGHT have it fixed now...
MoltenAccent_zpsdcd5370b.png

Preview of it on some dragons.
MoltenPreview1_zps2c0ba975.png
MoltenPreview2_zps5fb6c5ff.png
MoltenPreview3_zpsc1215061.png
@corvidus
Yeah, I can imagine it's incredibly difficult to balance everything - I've never tried my hand at full skins for that reason. xD But nah, it looks great the way it is, it was more of a personal side note ... it's definitely good enough to be a fabulous entry in any case ;) I'm crossing my fingers for you, as I really thing the lava on his dark body looks gorgeous, and the concept is one of the nicest and most fiery ones I've seen!
@corvidus
Yeah, I can imagine it's incredibly difficult to balance everything - I've never tried my hand at full skins for that reason. xD But nah, it looks great the way it is, it was more of a personal side note ... it's definitely good enough to be a fabulous entry in any case ;) I'm crossing my fingers for you, as I really thing the lava on his dark body looks gorgeous, and the concept is one of the nicest and most fiery ones I've seen!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@corvidus

Thank you I'm glad you like my work!

I want your skin it looks so cool.
@corvidus

Thank you I'm glad you like my work!

I want your skin it looks so cool.
@corvidus

Oh my gosh thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it!! :'D
@corvidus

Oh my gosh thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it!! :'D
@corvidus AW thanks for mentioning me, I'm glad you like my accent! Your skin is rad, I envy anyone that can render lava HA HA just the fire was hard enough for me, phew.
@corvidus AW thanks for mentioning me, I'm glad you like my accent! Your skin is rad, I envy anyone that can render lava HA HA just the fire was hard enough for me, phew.
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
@KageAngel02

You might have two line art layers on too....

@Corvidus

Thank you for the mention!! ;u; I also really like your entry--though I agree maybe a little less highlighing on the wings? Other than that it's super cool! c:

@Amina0Starweaver

I'm flattered that you like my skin! ;u;
@KageAngel02

You might have two line art layers on too....

@Corvidus

Thank you for the mention!! ;u; I also really like your entry--though I agree maybe a little less highlighing on the wings? Other than that it's super cool! c:

@Amina0Starweaver

I'm flattered that you like my skin! ;u;
@SolarRush I don't think so? I copied the lineart where the accent was cause I didn't decide to make one till i made those parts. But if i try to copy/move them to the accent area, they fudge up horribly. So I copied the line art and shadows to them and hid the lineart and shadow layers. Still unsure why it looks 'thicker', though i kinda like it that way tbh. XP
@SolarRush I don't think so? I copied the lineart where the accent was cause I didn't decide to make one till i made those parts. But if i try to copy/move them to the accent area, they fudge up horribly. So I copied the line art and shadows to them and hid the lineart and shadow layers. Still unsure why it looks 'thicker', though i kinda like it that way tbh. XP
@KageAngel02

Hmm....welp ok, whatever works for you.
@KageAngel02

Hmm....welp ok, whatever works for you.
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64