Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~THE BARROWS - Gijinkas, OCs, And More!~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Selfishly 's piece is finished! Next is @infection , and then back to @zookie !
@Selfishly 's piece is finished! Next is @infection , and then back to @zookie !
@Bergamonster Hi! I just saw the really lovely work you did for Selfishly, and I was hoping I could maybe get a bust or a waist-up of one of my characters. I see you wanted Shadow holiday skins, so I wanted to let you know I've got these items:
  • Hideshadow Chest (lowest in AH is 570 gems)
  • Mystical Glowing Chest (lowest in AH is 600 gems / 205k treasure)
  • Sheer Shadow Skin (lowest in AH is 125k treasure)
  • Dark Fortune Skin (lowest in AH is 650 gems / 120k treasure)
I'd love to be able to work something out! I think I also have some Nature holiday apparel if you have any need of that stuff.
@Bergamonster Hi! I just saw the really lovely work you did for Selfishly, and I was hoping I could maybe get a bust or a waist-up of one of my characters. I see you wanted Shadow holiday skins, so I wanted to let you know I've got these items:
  • Hideshadow Chest (lowest in AH is 570 gems)
  • Mystical Glowing Chest (lowest in AH is 600 gems / 205k treasure)
  • Sheer Shadow Skin (lowest in AH is 125k treasure)
  • Dark Fortune Skin (lowest in AH is 650 gems / 120k treasure)
I'd love to be able to work something out! I think I also have some Nature holiday apparel if you have any need of that stuff.
@vannevar Thank you! :) Yea, we can definitely work something out. I'd like to wait until everything on my queue is finished before I open up slots again, especially since I'm traveling over a few states to go back to college and move into a new house in about a week. For now I can put you on a ping list so you'll be notified when I have spots open again.
@vannevar Thank you! :) Yea, we can definitely work something out. I'd like to wait until everything on my queue is finished before I open up slots again, especially since I'm traveling over a few states to go back to college and move into a new house in about a week. For now I can put you on a ping list so you'll be notified when I have spots open again.
@Bergamonster No problem! I myself am moving across the US in about 3 weeks so I know about that time crunch. Plus I'll have an opportunity to decide which of my OCs hasn't gotten enough love lately. I'll keep all the item I mentioned til the time comes.
@Bergamonster No problem! I myself am moving across the US in about 3 weeks so I know about that time crunch. Plus I'll have an opportunity to decide which of my OCs hasn't gotten enough love lately. I'll keep all the item I mentioned til the time comes.
@bergamonster
May I be added to your ping list? Also what is your current treasure gem ratio?
@bergamonster
May I be added to your ping list? Also what is your current treasure gem ratio?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere Done! My current ratio is 1:360
@Amphiptere Done! My current ratio is 1:360
@bergamonster I'm going to be cancelling my order, so feel free to open up my slot c: I'll return to this thread in the future!
@bergamonster I'm going to be cancelling my order, so feel free to open up my slot c: I'll return to this thread in the future!
TERRIBLE MSPAINT ART CONTEST FOR RICHES
@omegadelta Aw, too bad :( Would you like to go on a ping list then?
@omegadelta Aw, too bad :( Would you like to go on a ping list then?
@Zookie
@Infection
@EMT

Whew! I apologize for the recent delay, I've been going through a bit of a lengthy preparation/moving process to travel 1.000+ miles back to school and move into a new house...but that's mostly done now! And I've got a long weekend ahead, so I can finally start squeezing this back into my schedule. And again, I apologize for the delay!
@Zookie
@Infection
@EMT

Whew! I apologize for the recent delay, I've been going through a bit of a lengthy preparation/moving process to travel 1.000+ miles back to school and move into a new house...but that's mostly done now! And I've got a long weekend ahead, so I can finally start squeezing this back into my schedule. And again, I apologize for the delay!
@bergamonster No worries! I'm excited to see.
@bergamonster No worries! I'm excited to see.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7