Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~THE BARROWS - Gijinkas, OCs, And More!~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@bergamonster Yay! I'd love a bust of an OC of mine. Here is a link to a bunch of references! As far as payment goes, would you mind if I sent a message? I have a TON of holiday stuff and miscellanea.
@bergamonster Yay! I'd love a bust of an OC of mine. Here is a link to a bunch of references! As far as payment goes, would you mind if I sent a message? I have a TON of holiday stuff and miscellanea.
@Selfishly No problem!
@Selfishly No problem!
@bergamonster - oh goondness, anything really XD Your art is just impeccible! ...I did have one idea, though, but idk exactly how much it'd cost me. Probably on the higher end, and I'd really want to give you what your art is worth for it: My OC, Aziz, holding a heart in his hands. Any additional flair would be completely up to you, but I would not mind it being gorey, or him smearing some blood on his face or something like that. Least I'd want out of it is waist-up, but I'd be looking for a nice coloring job c: You tell me how much that would cost, and if I don't have enough I'll just come back later whenever you ping me and I have what you need~ EDIT: Leave it to me to not link you to a ref. Here's Aziz's ref pics: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11101143/ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11592700/ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13356231/ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13137530/ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12917264/ I currently have just shy of 106kT and a measly 103 gems, but I have shtuffz to trade as well, if you're interested. *points down at sig* I have an item shop I keep as updated as possible, and if anything there strikes your fancy you just lemme know - I'd be happy to add those little shim-shams for whatever bit their worth; it's really the least valuable to you according to your wishlist, however, so I don't expect that to go too far. In my and my friends' hatchery, we have a double ice imp+guardian pair, and while they have a kinda wide tert range, they do have a possibility for a triple ice baby; they're RTB in 22 days since they just laid a nest recently. While they're all guardians, we do have some double ice's for sale right now, one of which is an ice/ice/platinum - one off from triple~ Another pair I have, another imp+guardian one unfortunately, is a triple mulberry and triple shadow, if you're interested in any of their double/triple babies in the future; they're RTB in 12 days. Also, I have a double black/redish tert range pair of tundras (also not on your list, but might as well offer right?) I could breed just for you too if you'd like; they're RTB right now actually. I took a look in your lair to see if there were any other dragons you might be interested in that I could breed and offer, and there are two trios that I have that you might potentially want some babies from: Pure Chaos, of whom just recently had some SD's and an imp (mentioned below) and Autumn. Autumn has a guardian (I probably wouldn't mate her, as she's all basic), a spiral (the boy), and a snapper lady as well. The spiral is an midnight primary/double orange and triple gened. The guardian is likely the one I wouldn't mate with unless you're more interested in [url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=9,11,46,47,47,47,2]his and her range[/url], and the snapper is also triple gened, her colors being obsidian/tangerine/fire so their range is quite nice. All three are RTB now, so it'd just be a matter of waiting the 5 days on a nest if you're interested c: Back to Pure Chaos... I have some white/black/red-range hatchlings for sale right now too, which I personally think make a rather pretty combo. Based on what I see in your lair, I think this one would be of highest interest to you: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5105165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51052/5105165_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Again, slim pickings in regards to your interests, but not as bad as the item shop, plus it never hurts to ask c: Moving on.... In my "secret stash" persay I also have the following I could offer you, which would probably got a LOT further than the shim-sham in my item shop: [LIST] [*] Consort's Box [*] Brightcloud Chest [*] Lantern Chest [*] Sunguard Chest [*] A stack of Immaculate Tablets [*] A stack of Bladed Flatleaves [*] Skin: Ace of Shades [*] Skin: Roots [*] Skin: Amber Light [*] Accent: Aurora's Light [*] Skin: Nebulosa [*] Accent: Faerie Lights [*] A Nature Sprite [/LIST] The majority of my "secret stash" is stuff that'll be worth more over time, as prior holiday stuff I either already sold or my dragons are wearing. I'd rather not give it all up at once, and I would rather wait a little while until some of it is worth more, but your art is fantastic so if you're interested in any of it, feel free to make grabby hands XD If nothing else, I'll keep in mind that you want it and come back to offer it again later on when it's worth more~ Lasly, I wouldn't dare insult you with an art trade m'dear XD But that is an option if you for whatever reason wanted one~ Sorry for being so wordy! I just wanted to put it all out on the table so that you know what I have an can judge whether or not I have enough to offer you for what I want c: Regardless of if I can afford it right now or not, you have a wonderful day! Best of luck selling :D
@bergamonster - oh goondness, anything really XD Your art is just impeccible! ...I did have one idea, though, but idk exactly how much it'd cost me. Probably on the higher end, and I'd really want to give you what your art is worth for it:

My OC, Aziz, holding a heart in his hands. Any additional flair would be completely up to you, but I would not mind it being gorey, or him smearing some blood on his face or something like that. Least I'd want out of it is waist-up, but I'd be looking for a nice coloring job c: You tell me how much that would cost, and if I don't have enough I'll just come back later whenever you ping me and I have what you need~

EDIT: Leave it to me to not link you to a ref. Here's Aziz's ref pics: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11101143/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11592700/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13356231/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13137530/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12917264/

I currently have just shy of 106kT and a measly 103 gems, but I have shtuffz to trade as well, if you're interested. *points down at sig* I have an item shop I keep as updated as possible, and if anything there strikes your fancy you just lemme know - I'd be happy to add those little shim-shams for whatever bit their worth; it's really the least valuable to you according to your wishlist, however, so I don't expect that to go too far.

In my and my friends' hatchery, we have a double ice imp+guardian pair, and while they have a kinda wide tert range, they do have a possibility for a triple ice baby; they're RTB in 22 days since they just laid a nest recently. While they're all guardians, we do have some double ice's for sale right now, one of which is an ice/ice/platinum - one off from triple~ Another pair I have, another imp+guardian one unfortunately, is a triple mulberry and triple shadow, if you're interested in any of their double/triple babies in the future; they're RTB in 12 days. Also, I have a double black/redish tert range pair of tundras (also not on your list, but might as well offer right?) I could breed just for you too if you'd like; they're RTB right now actually. I took a look in your lair to see if there were any other dragons you might be interested in that I could breed and offer, and there are two trios that I have that you might potentially want some babies from: Pure Chaos, of whom just recently had some SD's and an imp (mentioned below) and Autumn. Autumn has a guardian (I probably wouldn't mate her, as she's all basic), a spiral (the boy), and a snapper lady as well. The spiral is an midnight primary/double orange and triple gened. The guardian is likely the one I wouldn't mate with unless you're more interested in his and her range, and the snapper is also triple gened, her colors being obsidian/tangerine/fire so their range is quite nice. All three are RTB now, so it'd just be a matter of waiting the 5 days on a nest if you're interested c: Back to Pure Chaos... I have some white/black/red-range hatchlings for sale right now too, which I personally think make a rather pretty combo. Based on what I see in your lair, I think this one would be of highest interest to you:
Again, slim pickings in regards to your interests, but not as bad as the item shop, plus it never hurts to ask c:

Moving on.... In my "secret stash" persay I also have the following I could offer you, which would probably got a LOT further than the shim-sham in my item shop:
  • Consort's Box
  • Brightcloud Chest
  • Lantern Chest
  • Sunguard Chest
  • A stack of Immaculate Tablets
  • A stack of Bladed Flatleaves
  • Skin: Ace of Shades
  • Skin: Roots
  • Skin: Amber Light
  • Accent: Aurora's Light
  • Skin: Nebulosa
  • Accent: Faerie Lights
  • A Nature Sprite
The majority of my "secret stash" is stuff that'll be worth more over time, as prior holiday stuff I either already sold or my dragons are wearing. I'd rather not give it all up at once, and I would rather wait a little while until some of it is worth more, but your art is fantastic so if you're interested in any of it, feel free to make grabby hands XD If nothing else, I'll keep in mind that you want it and come back to offer it again later on when it's worth more~

Lasly, I wouldn't dare insult you with an art trade m'dear XD But that is an option if you for whatever reason wanted one~

Sorry for being so wordy! I just wanted to put it all out on the table so that you know what I have an can judge whether or not I have enough to offer you for what I want c: Regardless of if I can afford it right now or not, you have a wonderful day! Best of luck selling :D
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@Bergamonster I have a set of Boneyard Tatters, as well as an Akirbeak (I think it's running at like $50 in gems right now??) and an interest in a few things of the same character. I've also got a couple of fire sprites and a shadow sprite so yEAH?
@Bergamonster I have a set of Boneyard Tatters, as well as an Akirbeak (I think it's running at like $50 in gems right now??) and an interest in a few things of the same character. I've also got a couple of fire sprites and a shadow sprite so yEAH?
@Infection ...bonEYARD TATTERS??? :D :D :D YEAH!! Akirbeak? yeeaAA!!
@Infection ...bonEYARD TATTERS??? :D :D :D YEAH!! Akirbeak? yeeaAA!!
@bergamonster Ehehe. Can I just get set on the list for now? :O I'm in the process of getting a ref but I thought I'd inquire ahead of time ahaha. I'll hit you PM with details when I can :3c
@bergamonster Ehehe. Can I just get set on the list for now? :O I'm in the process of getting a ref but I thought I'd inquire ahead of time ahaha. I'll hit you PM with details when I can :3c
@Infection No problem!
@Infection No problem!
@CartelSaide No worries! Ooo, is your OC a lion?

Ok, so the item in your secret stash that interests me the most is that Ace of Shades skin :] I think that's worth about 500 gems right now.

I do like your Pure Chaos pair! Thanks for taking the time to gauge my interests ^-^ I've been trying to find a good mate for my dragon Kaitou, actually, and Pure Chaos looks like they could produce a good match. Only problem is that I don't like the Tiger gene, and I actually want to change Kaitou to Speckle and would prefer that she not have a Tiger mate. I also already bought several potential suitors for her, but I might be able to do a trade or something since I'm low on space.

I definitely wouldn't mind a trade either! I'm not specifically looking for trades right now though so it would mostly be a bonus for me. And hey, don't put your art down like that!

The base price for a half-body gijinka is approx. 1.5k-3k gems, which amounts to 525k-1.05mil in treasure. Ultimately you might need to save up a bit, or we can work something else out.
@CartelSaide No worries! Ooo, is your OC a lion?

Ok, so the item in your secret stash that interests me the most is that Ace of Shades skin :] I think that's worth about 500 gems right now.

I do like your Pure Chaos pair! Thanks for taking the time to gauge my interests ^-^ I've been trying to find a good mate for my dragon Kaitou, actually, and Pure Chaos looks like they could produce a good match. Only problem is that I don't like the Tiger gene, and I actually want to change Kaitou to Speckle and would prefer that she not have a Tiger mate. I also already bought several potential suitors for her, but I might be able to do a trade or something since I'm low on space.

I definitely wouldn't mind a trade either! I'm not specifically looking for trades right now though so it would mostly be a bonus for me. And hey, don't put your art down like that!

The base price for a half-body gijinka is approx. 1.5k-3k gems, which amounts to 525k-1.05mil in treasure. Ultimately you might need to save up a bit, or we can work something else out.
@bergamonster - Yeah :D He's an Asiatic Lion~ Him and his twin brother are theives, and they pretend that Aziz is a belly dancer, his brother (Atelo) being his bodyguard. I don't have enough art of any of my characters, but I especially wanna get some nice art for them ^w^

I certainly don't have that kinda money atm but I will save, save, save like a motha trucka cuz it's worth it :D Not that I was gonna sell it right now or anything anyway, but I'll save that skin especially for you ♥

That's a shame; I'm a big fan of tiger (tigers are my favorite animal so yeah XD), but I understand that you aren't c: I don't have any plans to change anyone's genes in that trio right now, but regardless would you like me to put you down for the ping list for Pure Chaos just in case they have a hatchling you like - color scheme and breed wise - and when I get around to affording your art I could throw in a speckle gene scroll as well?

You flatter me c: Even if it's just a bonus, I'd be happy to draw you anything within my artistic abilities :D Just say the word, and I'll knock it off that price range of what I'll end up owing you rather than ask you to pay me c: I could give you a bit of a discount too since it's technically in trade; 15% seem a fair discount? :3

Anyway, for right now I'll just save, save, save c: Hopefully by the next opening I'll have enough to offer you, and if not then perhaps we can work out a payment plan; I'll bring it up then for us to work out the details if needbe lolz

You have a wonderful day!

P.S. I adore all your work, but I especially love that Bakura piece - really fantastic work! Your shading is impeccable, and I love your use of lighting c:
@bergamonster - Yeah :D He's an Asiatic Lion~ Him and his twin brother are theives, and they pretend that Aziz is a belly dancer, his brother (Atelo) being his bodyguard. I don't have enough art of any of my characters, but I especially wanna get some nice art for them ^w^

I certainly don't have that kinda money atm but I will save, save, save like a motha trucka cuz it's worth it :D Not that I was gonna sell it right now or anything anyway, but I'll save that skin especially for you ♥

That's a shame; I'm a big fan of tiger (tigers are my favorite animal so yeah XD), but I understand that you aren't c: I don't have any plans to change anyone's genes in that trio right now, but regardless would you like me to put you down for the ping list for Pure Chaos just in case they have a hatchling you like - color scheme and breed wise - and when I get around to affording your art I could throw in a speckle gene scroll as well?

You flatter me c: Even if it's just a bonus, I'd be happy to draw you anything within my artistic abilities :D Just say the word, and I'll knock it off that price range of what I'll end up owing you rather than ask you to pay me c: I could give you a bit of a discount too since it's technically in trade; 15% seem a fair discount? :3

Anyway, for right now I'll just save, save, save c: Hopefully by the next opening I'll have enough to offer you, and if not then perhaps we can work out a payment plan; I'll bring it up then for us to work out the details if needbe lolz

You have a wonderful day!

P.S. I adore all your work, but I especially love that Bakura piece - really fantastic work! Your shading is impeccable, and I love your use of lighting c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide Aw, you're too kind! Yes, that sounds like a good deal. I'll put you on a list :3

Oh, and don't get me wrong...I LOVE tigers, they just blow me away with how incredibly gorgeous they are. Like watercolors and calligraphy @_@ The tiger gene itself just reminds me more of animal print apparel than actual tigers ^-^;
@CartelSaide Aw, you're too kind! Yes, that sounds like a good deal. I'll put you on a list :3

Oh, and don't get me wrong...I LOVE tigers, they just blow me away with how incredibly gorgeous they are. Like watercolors and calligraphy @_@ The tiger gene itself just reminds me more of animal print apparel than actual tigers ^-^;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7