Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 186 187
@Larthan Ooh you've got a Psychic safari! There is Abra, Espurr, and Girafarig in it!
@Larthan Ooh you've got a Psychic safari! There is Abra, Espurr, and Girafarig in it!
tumblr_no5zp0EKMs1t474y3o2_500.png
@Tenzen
Oh hey, I didn't know they could learn false swipe! That's really useful to know, I'm always hunting ghosts so I think I'll get one too heh
Don't worry about the ditto, the fletchinder was more than enough :-) Thank you for offering though!
@Tenzen
Oh hey, I didn't know they could learn false swipe! That's really useful to know, I'm always hunting ghosts so I think I'll get one too heh
Don't worry about the ditto, the fletchinder was more than enough :-) Thank you for offering though!
@Eifie - Thank you very much! :) I've saved the data to the spreadsheet.
@Eifie - Thank you very much! :) I've saved the data to the spreadsheet.
7HHhXy5.png
@Larthan Whoops, sorry I missed your post! Added, and my code is 4828-5611-2449. My friend safari is steel, so I hope you can find something of use there!
@Larthan Whoops, sorry I missed your post! Added, and my code is 4828-5611-2449. My friend safari is steel, so I hope you can find something of use there!
2yGTNC2.png
xYjY92X.jpg
@Tenzen - friended! :) I'm sure I can find something of use, if I don't already have it, it'll likely be wonder-trade fodder to get something I don't have yet :P
@Tenzen - friended! :) I'm sure I can find something of use, if I don't already have it, it'll likely be wonder-trade fodder to get something I don't have yet :P
7HHhXy5.png
@Eifie

I added you back now. :)
@Eifie

I added you back now. :)
push hubsnowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gifIXPY.png
This was a great idea. I listed myself in the Google Doc.
This was a great idea. I listed myself in the Google Doc.
Gy6EEQt.png
@Rei
@CoolKid
@Embidi

Added you folks. :)
@Rei
@CoolKid
@Embidi

Added you folks. :)
7HHhXy5.png
A-ha! Gotcha! Thanks, @Larthan :D
A-ha! Gotcha! Thanks, @Larthan :D
Gy6EEQt.png
I just added my friendcode after i found my 2ds somewhere in my room. I have a normal type safari, and my friends have told me that i have evees in my safari, so that's exciting! It would be helpful if i could find out what my other pokemon are. (if i had an aipom, that would be the best)
I just added my friendcode after i found my 2ds somewhere in my room. I have a normal type safari, and my friends have told me that i have evees in my safari, so that's exciting! It would be helpful if i could find out what my other pokemon are. (if i had an aipom, that would be the best)
ESz41.gif Hey i'm Eben and i love 80s music, homestuck, splatoon and animation!
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 186 187