Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Heart of Adventure Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Smith

Certainly! I hold for usually about a week. Send whatever you want now, and when you get the rest, send a crossroads for the difference!

@Eucme

Sure thing! Go ahead and send the crossroads. :)
@Smith

Certainly! I hold for usually about a week. Send whatever you want now, and when you get the rest, send a crossroads for the difference!

@Eucme

Sure thing! Go ahead and send the crossroads. :)
6hH2Pj5.png
No luck with rose mirror boy babies yet? I can wait :D
No luck with rose mirror boy babies yet? I can wait :D
tumblr_n9qbytLS1Q1qh8fino1_500.png
Subs don't work. Please ping for attention~ - Chickens for Clucker
@lunusdragoness @Sassybat @agbg2001 Jade Empire babies are here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4853845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48539/4853845_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Against the Tide Male | Seafoam Iridescent / Seafoam Shimmer / Seafoam Circuit Price: 275k [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4853846] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48539/4853846_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Waverider Female | Seafoam Iridescent / Seafoam Shimmer / Jade Circuit Price: 200k [/quote]
@lunusdragoness @Sassybat @agbg2001

Jade Empire babies are here!

4853845_350.png

Quote:
Against the Tide
Male | Seafoam Iridescent / Seafoam Shimmer / Seafoam Circuit
Price: 275k

4853846_350.png

Quote:
Waverider
Female | Seafoam Iridescent / Seafoam Shimmer / Jade Circuit
Price: 200k
6hH2Pj5.png
@oldshuck I cannot pay for any of them sadly
@oldshuck I cannot pay for any of them sadly
boIu4p9.png
@jamilalikemanila

i'm interested in your ivory/fire/gold coatl, but I can't afford her right now. could I put a hold on her while I save?

nevermind looks like i was able to scrounge the gems after all ffff
@jamilalikemanila

i'm interested in your ivory/fire/gold coatl, but I can't afford her right now. could I put a hold on her while I save?

nevermind looks like i was able to scrounge the gems after all ffff
@jamilalikemanila Hello! I was wondering if perhaps it would be ok to affiliate our hatcheries! You can see mine right over here. Totally fine if not, and super sorry if it's rude to ask!! Love your graphic work btw
@jamilalikemanila Hello! I was wondering if perhaps it would be ok to affiliate our hatcheries! You can see mine right over here. Totally fine if not, and super sorry if it's rude to ask!! Love your graphic work btw
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@jamilalikemanila
Would it be possible to haggle for this darling & perhaps hold her for a week?
@jamilalikemanila
Would it be possible to haggle for this darling & perhaps hold her for a week?
20111.png
ALDERGROVES
They/Them (Arcane pink stars)

x8bDWFu.png

2mG19e1.png

4SzSxLW.png

x8YqlBy.gif

1137.png
@aldergroves I do three day holds, but a payment plan (that comes with a down payment) would be fine for a week.

As for haggling, since these are brand new genes I don't really have that much wiggle room price wise~ but message me ur best offer ^__^
@aldergroves I do three day holds, but a payment plan (that comes with a down payment) would be fine for a week.

As for haggling, since these are brand new genes I don't really have that much wiggle room price wise~ but message me ur best offer ^__^
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila
I'd definitely be down for a payment plan, since i've got 198k right now & school during the week so treasuremaking will be slow but I should get to a good amount soon enough, but not today.
Would 275k be an acceptable price?
@jamilalikemanila
I'd definitely be down for a payment plan, since i've got 198k right now & school during the week so treasuremaking will be slow but I should get to a good amount soon enough, but not today.
Would 275k be an acceptable price?
20111.png
ALDERGROVES
They/Them (Arcane pink stars)

x8bDWFu.png

2mG19e1.png

4SzSxLW.png

x8YqlBy.gif

1137.png
@aldergroves cool! 275K is fine and the downpayment is 50% now and the complete payment within two weeks ^__^
@aldergroves cool! 275K is fine and the downpayment is 50% now and the complete payment within two weeks ^__^
assig1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11